Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of thought broadcasting? Also what are your thoughts on telepathy, real or not? Have you experienced any form of thought broadcasting or telepathy yourself? Even empathy or reverse empathy, what have you experienced?

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Yes, Most of the time I say to people "You're thinking very loud" and I there's times where I actually tell what are they thinking. I had to admit that it's not always but with the one I experience this the most if the INTJs. It's like our minds talk to each other without realizing. When I'm with my best friends, first he was paranoid about me knowing everything he had in mind but now it's ascinating and fun.

·
Banned
2,873 Posts
It is a common symptom of schizophrenia when defined to exclude face to face interactions which permit reading of body language and familiarity with the other person, e.g., as when the long term married person asks the spouse, "Did you get. . " and is interrupted with the reply, "It's in the hall closet. . ."

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Yeah! I usually know what people are going to say before they say it... :tongue:

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is a common symptom of schizophrenia when defined to exclude face to face interactions which permit reading of body language and familiarity with the other person, e.g., as when the long term married person asks the spouse, "Did you get. . " and is interrupted with the reply, "It's in the hall closet. . ."
Yeah, that's what I've been reading actually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts