Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm really disappointed with our today's society. Still so much aggressivity, violence, crime, disease, starvation, pollution, injustice, inequality, e.g.. In my view the human doesn't seem to learn from history. Therefore I've thought about solutions...
>>What if the whole world would be ruled communistically?<<

Every country would obtain ressources per inhibitant. And if the ressources seem to be insufficient then a nearby country can share some. One day the humans will colonialize the cosmic space so an infinite supply could be possible.

There would be no competition, no rivalry, no losers. All cultures could be preserved and live peacefully together - some autocracy could coexist. But a birth limitation may be required.

I believe every human owns a good core. But if you push him to the limits then everybody turns into a criminal. So no inequality = no jealousy = no crime = no police/military. The richest 2% possessing more money than the other 98%. There should be enough capital for anyone...

How do you feel about it? Do you think that's rather an improvement or do you've some alternatives?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Realistically (I'm an INTJ after all) I don't think this sort of communistic government would work as well as one where people are encouraged to exercise creativity and productivity. I believe everyone should be given the freedom to fail (withdraw from the responsibilities that provide money and resources), but also the support to succeed again when they are ready to re-enter society. If I could add one thing to society to make it more utopian it would be close-knit communities. Rather than Walmart, every community should have a small grocery store within walking distance. Neighbors would know each other and relationships would be maintained over a lifetime. Loneliness is one of the great banes of today's society.
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top