Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe in psychic abilities or premonitions?

Anyway, I have been experiencing this lately: I log on to PerC to make a topic about something I have been thinking about or had a dream about and see that there is a newly made topic about the same. What the fuck? It's like as if the thought is a frequency, we all end up thinking about with slight or drastic variations.

·
Registered
454 Posts
stop probing peoples' minds. it's not nice.
That's why you don't remember your dreams... It's because people steal them...

*puts on tin foil hat*

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
That's why you don't remember your dreams... It's because people steal them...

*puts on tin foil hat*
Probably like in Inception, people waltz right into our dreams and possibly mess with us psychologically...

It must be one of the INTJ evil geniuses experimenting with human subjects by attempting to implant ideas into the minds of all INTPs.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Probably like in Inception, people waltz right into our dreams and possibly mess with us psychologically...

It must be one of the INTJ evil geniuses experimenting with human subjects by attempting to implant ideas into the minds of all INTPs.
So, are you saying the only major thing we have going for us is the product of experimentation?
:sad:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
So, are you saying the only major thing we have going for us is the product of experimentation?
:sad:
What exactly do we have going for us? Our thought patterns?

If so, then I was gypped by this evil INTJ.... my thinking ways have done nothing but dug my own grave.

·
Registered
454 Posts
What exactly do we have going for us? Our thought patterns?

If so, then I was gypped by this evil INTJ.... my thinking ways have done nothing but dug my own grave.
I would rather dig my own then have some one else do it.

Whether useful or not I like my ideas and I like being objective. If there is another life I am sure I will get to see everything from another view; and if not? Then I will enjoy every second of this one, and try not to think to much about mortality; because existence based depression is brutal.

Let's call the INTJ overlord "Steve" and if (s)he has any problems then (s)he can come and tell me to change it.

Reactions: Ablysmal

·
Registered
456 Posts
brain frequency of 8-12 Hz

Once I dreamed that I was waking up, and then I really woke up. I'm a fucking psychic, shooting mind bullets and stuff!

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
I'm not sure what I believe in anymore. I used to approach life via a rigid empirical approach and scoffed at things that broke the laws of realities structure, but astral projected twice this year so at this point I am open to anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts