Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want to taint any of your opinions with what actually happened. Instead, I want to hear exactly what this is like from a MB point.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Not sure I know any ESTJs. They seem pretty obsessed-with-their-career types. Guess that's not necessarily a bad thing. But potentially. An ENTP seems waaaay more laid back in comparison.

No idea, I'm guessing any 2 types could get along under the right circumstances.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
No idea, I'm guessing any 2 types could get along under the right circumstances.
Think, Demolition Expert (ENTP) and Squad Leader(ESTJ)
that would work. (as long as he doesnt mind a couple random explosions here and there)

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
my personal difficulty with such a match would probably boil down to Ti-Te conflicts. I find that Te users can often completely dismiss my opinions for reasons that I find completely ridiculous, so it ends up getting pretty stormy. the individual dynamics of the relationship and how mature the two sides are and how they negotiate a policy of compromise for areas of disagreement would be important.

i could see such a relationship boiling down to the estj trying to impose his opinion and the entp rebelling......

·
Registered
330 Posts
Pretty much the opinion thing. Overbearing Te tends to make me feel uncomfortable, mostly in that the ones I know tend to disregard new facts once they have an opinion formed and don't listen to my explanations and ideas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts