Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Possibly INTJ's or ISTP's?

It's just that every one of my friends is an ESFP, they seem to flock to me actually. I was wondering if this is some kind of anomally or if ESFP's everywhere enjoyed the company of introverted/distant/logical/sarcastic types.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know the feeling! I work with a girl or girls (I know of one for sure, but there could be more!) who tested as ESFPs. The one I know for sure, LOVES attention, but especially likes it coming from me! She will talk to me just of out of the blue! I think part of it has to deal with the unknown. For some reason, both the types seem to fascinated by the unknown, and appear to search for ways to connect all the dots. In essence, we (INTP's and such) are fascinated by the behaviors and ideologies of some if not all people, and the ESFP's are just interested in people in general!

So you aren't alone! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
My bf is an INTP. Most of my friends, and my sister as well, are INTP/INTJ analytical abstract engineer types.

I'm a distinct ESFP. I gravitate to them out of a sense of familiarity and a love of hearing a different (much different!) perspective on life. My INT- friends love my liveliness, sense of humor and general lightheartedness. We balance each other out well.

Also, I'm known amongst my friends as "Dinner and The Show". I think more than 1 or 2 of me would cause the apocalypse. Point of interest: when I first met my bf's 2 closest friends, there was a bit of friction between me and the other ESFP since I was encroaching on his normally captive audience! Now of course we're friends as well but it was a bit like introducing two very affectionate cats trying to get attention from the same person.

*meow HISSSSSSS*

·
Registered
5,517 Posts
I have nothing bad to say because for a while I thought I was one because under stress they are quite similar apparently.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I usually like INTPs a lot. I think what I like a lot about them is that they usually don't take life too seriously.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts