Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a confession to make. I am a full blown retard. And Ive spent most of my life on stupid shit, and now I feel sorry for myself.

So, whats your confession?? Care to confess? You know what they say about the people who never confess...

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm too lazy and self-absorbed. I could imagine my whole life on this couch- and be enjoying it. If it weren't for school coming soon, I'd be on this couch foreverrrrrrrrrrrr....... Yeah...

(By the way, what do they say about people who never confess :unsure:)

·
Registered
52 Posts
oh that... Uh... Well I dont know. But I remember when Mario said something like that about toasters! Hegahjkleöflf
And Mario most definantly knows best! :tongue:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
i'm too lazy and self-absorbed. I could imagine my whole life on this couch- and be enjoying it. If it weren't for school coming soon, i'd be on this couch foreverrrrrrrrrrrr....... Yeah...
I bet I'M LAZIER THAN YOU!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I bet I'M LAZIER THAN YOU!!!
Tell my parents that. I would, but then I'd be required to get off this couch :laughing: haha.

Reactions: Masked_Fragments

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm too lazy and self-absorbed. I could imagine my whole life on this couch- and be enjoying it. If it weren't for school coming soon, I'd be on this couch foreverrrrrrrrrrrr....... Yeah...

(By the way, what do they say about people who never confess :unsure:)
Believe me. I can stay in one spot all day long if I wasn't in school... Although, most of the time I'd sleep on the couch or in bed... Damn it, I need to continue finding a part-time job... eventually...

Reactions: Maddygirl4932

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well my fellow SPs, this thread proves that we are all some form of lazy :tongue:.
Funny, thought I'd feel more shame than giddiness....

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, I think the fact that most of us here are lazy outweighs any shame. So... I think I agree. *half-hearted high five*

Reactions: Maddygirl4932

·
Registered
312 Posts
I must confess that I just redecide things every day, so the truth I told you yesterday might be a lie today, but the truth again tomorrow. Maybe.

Perhaps?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I must confess that I just redecide things every day, so the truth I told you yesterday might be a lie today, but the truth again tomorrow. Maybe.

Perhaps?
And therefore, what you tell in the end is only half the truth!

·
Registered
312 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts