Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What positive happenings have occurred within you life throughout these past few days? Do you feel overwhelmed by any unfavorable emotion that has thus lead towards your feeling as though you are likely about to reach your breaking point eventually? Have you recently had an immense argument with a close friend or significant other that has left you in distress, or have those mere precious persons of yours seemingly abandoned you permentantly with no return? Have you recently lost a loved one and are currentoy grieving their deaths as of this given moment, or has an likely fatal illness stricken them to thje extent that it has affected your internally psychological life drastically? Are you currently undergoing a difficult time within your school or career that has apparently allowed all past joys and pleasures to elude your system? Do you solely feel as though you've lost personal indentity and are currently posting within these forums in order to redisclose it?

I feel that we each are compelled towards so much turmoil and pessimism throughout what is seeminglya d aily basis within enitity that those mere distresses of ours becoming the focus within our minds with the positives we've been blessed with's being evaded from their positionings within our souls with temporary stressed appearing in their place. We tend to subsequently put so much attention towards our details and reflect on the more unfavorable possibility with the imagery reality has placed upon us that we forget to think back on the miracles we have already endured throughout our lifetime. Thus, rather than solely putting more emphasis on those dejections of ours, I've decided to create this thread for you all in order to share and provide optimism among one another and simply brighten our days if only a bit with this threads being a sort of escape from those dilemmas. With this in mind, feel free to post whatever you please, and remember to reflect on you blessings rather than you worries :wink:. It is of no importance whatoever whether you are as free a spirit as an ESTP or pensive and theoretical as an INFJ, for all that matters within this thread is to attempt to ease of pains to some extent, or at least be able to smile for but a mere moment after so many consequent days of melancholy.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I've said it once but I'll say it again: I love you. :D

This picture always makes me happy:

There are always pure and good people in this world! :happy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts