Personality Cafe banner

Thread of Random Thoughts and Ideas

[INFP] 
2M views 40K replies 2K participants last post by  PaladinRoland 
#1 ·
Anyone ever have something happen that you just have to share with someone?

Or have a random thought or idea that you feel like putting out there?

Or do you simply feel like rambling or ruminating?

Well, here's a place to make it known. If there isn't a thread for it, go for it here! Anything and everything is welcome and encouraged.

#3 ·
I was driving home today and noticed something pretty awesome. Above me, the sky was dark and sinister, but ahead of me the clouds faded, until you could see a patch of beautiful, sunny sky in the distance. I realized what a beautiful metaphor that was, that I was driving toward the light.

I took a picture of it, but I don't know how to post pictures on here...

#5 ·
I was driving home today and noticed something pretty awesome. Above me, the sky was dark and sinister, but ahead of me the clouds faded, until you could see a patch off beautiful, sunny sky in the distance. I realized what a beautiful metaphor that was, that I was driving toward the light.

I took a picture of it, but I don't know how to post pictures on here...
It reminds me of the pair of light and darkness that drives the world =D

#6 ·
I wish I could get inspired even more often, so that I would be less bitter.

Sometimes I miss being a child. When I was much younger, fireworks and computer games were enough to make me happy. I remember being fascinated with the characters in my computer games, wishing I could live their lives or come into their worlds, trying to trace paths and historical points.

I remember during last Eid, my cousin played fireworks and suddenly I found myself being in childish mood again. It reminded me that I miss a part of my past, when I was a child and I wasn't exposed to the world that much. I lived in a world that was forever full of idealism, and I can never live there again.

#7 ·
A ridiculous number of people don't know what to do with their lives, that has never been a problem with me. Lots of my dreams and ambitions have been there from a young age and I just built around it.

Honestly, inspired by some of the posts I've read on here, I decided that I'm going to do a bit of every career that appeals to me (not just policing). I already have a dual degree for psychology and criminology, but I'm also going to look into the fields of business, health care, and even education.

Props if you know this quote,

"You know I had a lot of things I wanted to do… I want to be a teacher…I also want to be an astronaut…and also have my own cake shop. I wish I could live life five times over…Then I’d be born in five different places, and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world…I’d live five different lives with five different occupations…and then, for those five lives…I’d fall in love with the same person…”

How exciting and inspiring.

#12 ·
I hate it when you see someone and you were mere acquaintances a while ago and you don't know whether to just give them the "hello" or to stop and chat. When I give them the "hello" and then walk off, I feel like a jerk, but if I stay to chitchat I feel it gets real awkward because there's nothing to talk about and then ending the conversation is just weird.

#13 ·
Yes. I would like to tell anyone on here, reading this, that time is precious. Do not waste your life. Take full advantage of the fact that you can do whatever you would like to do, today. Value what you value most, the very most.

After almost dying this week, I feel this very powerfully now.

#14 ·
I hate it when you see someone and you were mere acquaintances a while ago and you don't know whether to just give them the "hello" or to stop and chat. When I give them the "hello" and then walk off, I feel like a jerk, but if I stay to chitchat I feel it gets real awkward because there's nothing to talk about and then ending the conversation is just weird.
My approach is to make sure you look like you're walking with a purpose, and throw out a "Hey, how are you?" so that you're friendly, but don't have to deal with the awkwardness of trying to come up with something to talk about. I do it all the time :laughing:

This reminds me. There's a cute guy who works at the gas station I go to, and he's always really chatty when I go up to buy something. I stumble all over my words..and then blush profusely. I tend to trip all over my words like that when the pressure's on..sometimes I curse my shyness :tongue:

#15 ·
Along the lines of xezene's post:

If you're ever down or incredibly lonely or hating life, I'd love you. I'd hug you. I'd help pick you up. In fact, if any of you are in need, PM me because I want to help you feel better.

#16 ·
My most ideal love life

My most ideal love life would be spending years with someone I completely loved until death. We would visit different places and make different discoveries in the world together, our minds would expand beyond expectations.

We would love each other above everyone else in our lives, nonetheless we would remain as two fiercely independent units. Even when we would connect with others, even when other people would enter our hearts and even when we would wonder about what could have been instead, we would still find each other. Time, space and distance would not surpass us. He would always fall in love with my hand without the need to say it in words. We would feel as though we were living 10 lives together and we would fight for our values regardless of what everyone else would have to say.

Ahh, my dream love life and my dream future.

#17 ·
My most ideal love life

My most ideal love life would be spending years with someone I completely loved until death. We would visit different places and make different discoveries in the world together, our minds would expand beyond expectations.

We would love each other above everyone else in our lives, nonetheless we would remain as two fiercely independent units. Even when we would connect with others, even when other people would enter our hearts and even when we would wonder about what could have been instead, we would still find each other. Time, space and distance would not surpass us. He would always fall in love with my hand without the need to say it in words. We would feel as though we were living 10 lives together and we would fight for our values regardless of what everyone else would have to say.

Ahh, my dream love life and my dream future.

me love you long time :crazy:

#18 ·
Has anyone heard of Jumpstyle here? It's an interesting and different dance. Maybe it would spark someone's interest here.

These guys have the right idea. :proud: