Personality Cafe banner

38281 - 38300 of 38320 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
So what ideas do I have? :oops:

I guess for those who are curious here are all the ideas I have neatly organized. :giggle:

Survival Horror (7)
Zompocalypse (1,2,3,4) (No Tomorrow, The End of the World, The Machine Devil, The Great Flood. Zero Day)
Brain Dead
The Bodies in the Basement
The Island
The Cave of Dying Lights (similar to the Forest of Crystal Flowers in terms of story concept)
The Shadow of Sin
Acid Rain

Strategy, Tactics (3)
Pillow Wars, This is War
Old Chaos
The Waking Dreams of the Silver Battle Maiden (alt: Dreams of the Valkyrie)

Action RPG (6)
Deathsinger (1,2,3,4) (Death Singer, Flame Singer, Dream Singer, ???)
Black Blood
Hades
Boss Rush
The Letters to the Swordsman
Katana Souls

RPG (4)
Worldphase
Starlight Fantasy (1,2,3,4,5,6)
Insomnia
The Legend of the Amethyst Violet

Third Person (5)
The Forest of Crystal Flowers (stealth third person RPG shooter)
The Den of Wolves (alt:Breach and Clear) (tactical shooter)
The Gunslinger Who Never Misses (1,2,3) (3:Revenge, 3:Retribution, 3:Redemption) (RPG shooter)
Energy Vampire
The Break of Dawn

First Person (1)
The City (1,2,3,side) (Sunset City, Twilight City, City of Dawn, Gaiden)

Fighting 2D, 3D, 2D+3D (1)
Fight City (1,2,3) (---, Hyper Soul, Showdown)

Board or Card (2)
Element The Summoning (alt:Willpower)
Hana, The Journey of Destiny

Platformer (1)
INFP x INFP (alt:Knight and Healer)

Other (4)
Passion
Crying in the Rain
Kasamune (alt:Hanamune)
-classified- (you don't want to know...)

That was actually strangely difficult to compile. o_O

That is all for this random post. :oops:

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Banned
INFX 4w3
128 Posts
I am caught in between thinking about what social interaction boils down to and my seemingly unending reprieve in successfully socializing with others. I think that that with the majority of people, it just seems like much of the purpose of social interactions is to somehow give a sense of status and then add and solidify to that appearance whilst I find not really talking about many things that seem to have very much depth. And then it only really adds to this frustration I have, since I wonder then, how much money are you supposed to posses to effectively be acceptable and what are you supposed to spend it on? which again just seems to things seem to exist to show level of status. I think "middle class" is probably the current term to use and I guess the reason why it's always been brandied around so much, which just, makes me laugh honestly I guess.

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
:oops: Oh dear. When my stuff is all over the place I tend to forget a thing or two. o_O

For the list of ideas I'm missing Gun Sword and The Legend of the Water Fairy and maybe some more I may have forgotten to include.

And I was just wondering what games I would love to play in the future. :)

Lets see... I would like to play... God Eater 3, Nioh 2, Death Stranding, Ghostwire, Scarlet Nexus and Ghosts of Tsushima. 🙃

I prefer the flow and speed of God Eater 2 since God Eater 3 is a little too weighty and sluggish for me... but I love God Eater and would play God Eater 3 anyways.

Nioh 2 is pretty much a more refined Nioh 1, but I prefer the guardian spirits more... Guardian spirits is kinda like the Deathsong from Deathsinger (hyper state) and even more so with Suzaku where your guardian spirit automatically kicks in when you die (in Deathsinger you can choose to activate it on death and you also need enough adrenaline/rage/tension to be able to force yourself back to life. And if you don't attack to regain your rapidly decaying health until the hyper state is over you will die again. [activating Deathsong 4x-10x your health {in addition to other effects} but you can't heal unless attacking and the extra health decays rapidly. Once status is over health returns to normal]).

Technically guardian spirits still exist since you can still select them but not really. The Oni mode thing has functionally replaced guardian spirits.

Also the custom character is lovely. :giggle:

A perfect action RPG where you explore the world needs to have a good character customization... Dark Souls didn't have that great of character creation and out of the Souls I think Dark Souls 2 had the better character creator.

Also in Deathsinger you can make a gorgeous man or woman if you wanted to or you can be a regular person as well. :giggle:

Of course I don't mind fixed characters for example in the Final Fantasy games (2-15). I think it is a little weird having custom characters in those types of games besides the first game. o_O

In the case of Ghostwire I was a little disappointed how the mood and atmosphere was way more different than what I was expecting. :oops:

I was expecting something a little more... serious and spooky? But I'm still interested to see how it plays out.

You know if the reveal trailer was the game's real graphics... I would've been awed by what the PS5 was potentially capable of but alas...

Scarlet Nexus... I mean, I prefer they support Code Vein a little more before they make another game but they probably want to expand their horizons which I don't mind. Working on the same game or thing year after year probably gets boring after a while..

Death Stranding is intriguing like how Ghostwire was when it was first revealed. That is also why I like horror games since none of it makes sense until you discover the truth. Also fear and survival invokes strong feelings. 👻

And Death Stranding has a cool gameplay to me since it is rather unique in a way.

And lastly, Ghost of Tsushima is another game I look forward to. Looks good to me. :)

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything else. :oops:

Besides if I had all the time and money in the world I would've loved to play any game really. :)

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Being a lover of most things of Old American West, it just popped back into my head how absurd some of the old movies are. The shots keep firing. Those revolvers were called six shooters for a reason. Yet, you will see people firing off around 10 shots without stopping to reload. What's worse is many kept the first chamber empty if they weren't expecting immediate battle so if they banged against something they did not accidentally shoot them self.

·
Registered
476 Posts
:oops: Oh dear. When my stuff is all over the place I tend to forget a thing or two. o_O

For the list of ideas I'm missing Gun Sword and The Legend of the Water Fairy and maybe some more I may have forgotten to include.

And I was just wondering what games I would love to play in the future. :)

Lets see... I would like to play... God Eater 3, Nioh 2, Death Stranding, Ghostwire, Scarlet Nexus and Ghosts of Tsushima. 🙃

I prefer the flow and speed of God Eater 2 since God Eater 3 is a little too weighty and sluggish for me... but I love God Eater and would play God Eater 3 anyways.

Nioh 2 is pretty much a more refined Nioh 1, but I prefer the guardian spirits more... Guardian spirits is kinda like the Deathsong from Deathsinger (hyper state) and even more so with Suzaku where your guardian spirit automatically kicks in when you die (in Deathsinger you can choose to activate it on death and you also need enough adrenaline/rage/tension to be able to force yourself back to life. And if you don't attack to regain your rapidly decaying health until the hyper state is over you will die again. [activating Deathsong 4x-10x your health {in addition to other effects} but you can't heal unless attacking and the extra health decays rapidly. Once status is over health returns to normal]).

Technically guardian spirits still exist since you can still select them but not really. The Oni mode thing has functionally replaced guardian spirits.

Also the custom character is lovely. :giggle:

A perfect action RPG where you explore the world needs to have a good character customization... Dark Souls didn't have that great of character creation and out of the Souls I think Dark Souls 2 had the better character creator.

Also in Deathsinger you can make a gorgeous man or woman if you wanted to or you can be a regular person as well. :giggle:

Of course I don't mind fixed characters for example in the Final Fantasy games (2-15). I think it is a little weird having custom characters in those types of games besides the first game. o_O

In the case of Ghostwire I was a little disappointed how the mood and atmosphere was way more different than what I was expecting. :oops:

I was expecting something a little more... serious and spooky? But I'm still interested to see how it plays out.

You know if the reveal trailer was the game's real graphics... I would've been awed by what the PS5 was potentially capable of but alas...

Scarlet Nexus... I mean, I prefer they support Code Vein a little more before they make another game but they probably want to expand their horizons which I don't mind. Working on the same game or thing year after year probably gets boring after a while..

Death Stranding is intriguing like how Ghostwire was when it was first revealed. That is also why I like horror games since none of it makes sense until you discover the truth. Also fear and survival invokes strong feelings. 👻

And Death Stranding has a cool gameplay to me since it is rather unique in a way.

And lastly, Ghost of Tsushima is another game I look forward to. Looks good to me. :)

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anything else. :oops:

Besides if I had all the time and money in the world I would've loved to play any game really. :)

Hi there @Paladin Roland
Was wondering if you also ever write for any gaming magazines. You clearly have the passion, knowledge and a gift for writing... If never thought about before, its got to be worth a (shot) heh heh :). Even if the money sucks... if any, it might be possible to get some games to review for free.

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
Oh, I haven't written for any gaming magazines before. :oops:

Hmmm... I dunno. :LOL:

I'm the type that does like stuff handed to me... And the times where I do put in the work it is because the pay off is huge with a reasonable amount of effort, I am guided there, or the cards were perfectly played. :oops:

o_O I don't think any gaming outlets would accept a nobody like me. Plus I think it is one of those industries where you had to have been there from the beginning otherwise it is rather difficult to start out or stand out.

..but I do love the arts like gaming and writing. :giggle:

Yes, I love free games too. The best price is free. Especially for someone like me. 🤑

If money wasn't an issue I would've been exploring some game worlds right now.. Kinda sucks to be left out, but hey. :cautious:

Of course if you do something you love it is alright to be paid not that high just as long as it is enough and not too low. :LOL:

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Who knows... maybe I might be writing random articles and reviews as a side thing... or maybe not... or maybe perhaps. The future is weird like that. :oops:

Hi there @Paladin Roland
Was wondering if you also ever write for any gaming magazines. You clearly have the passion, knowledge and a gift for writing... If never thought about before, its got to be worth a (shot) heh heh :). Even if the money sucks... if any, it might be possible to get some games to review for free.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh, I haven't written for any gaming magazines before. :oops:

Hmmm... I dunno. :LOL:

I'm the type that does like stuff handed to me... And the times where I do put in the work it is because the pay off is huge with a reasonable amount of effort, I am guided there, or the cards were perfectly played. :oops:

o_O I don't think any gaming outlets would accept a nobody like me. Plus I think it is one of those industries where you had to have been there from the beginning otherwise it is rather difficult to start out or stand out.

..but I do love the arts like gaming and writing. :giggle:

Yes, I love free games too. The best price is free. Especially for someone like me. 🤑

If money wasn't an issue I would've been exploring some game worlds right now.. Kinda sucks to be left out, but hey. :cautious:

Of course if you do something you love it is alright to be paid not that high just as long as it is enough and not too low. :LOL:

Thanks for your thoughts. :)

Who knows... maybe I might be writing random articles and reviews as a side thing... or maybe not... or maybe perhaps. The future is weird like that. :oops:

Just food for thought ;)

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
I feel like... conspiracy theories and liking the idea of knowing 'secrets' is kindaaaa welll 'special snowflake'-y like people trying to make themselves feel special. I'm not going to say there aren't any conspiracies out there, nor would I say that everyone needs to know everything all the time - that no one should ever have secrets - but I really don't understand the particular attraction to feeling like you're one of the few people "in the know" about one thing or another. shrug

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
Hmmm...

It doesn't make sense for a person from the East to be a knight. :oops:

So therefore henceforth I've changed my class from knight to a... samurai. 🤪

And that means I have to change from my beloved paladin role to a yojimbo or a warrior monk. o_O

Yes, I am now the dragon queen's samurai officially. :giggle:

My squire boy will now be banner boy.. Actually he will still be squire boy maybe.

Now where am I going to get a legitimate katana forged in the East?? :cautious:

Traditional and authentic katanas don't really leave Japan... Not to mention to forge one to a foreigner in the West? I don't even know any sword smiths... Did I mention it probably costs an arm and a leg too?? o_O

I mean, the only couple of katanas we have are made by the West... I'll put this on my to-do list of what I'll do when I have lots of random funds. in addition to the naginata. 🙃

For some strange reason I have a sudden interest in drum fed based foam dart blasters. :oops:

I love my Adventure Force Super Drum a lot and ironically they released a new color of it that also has better performance too. They didn't have to improve my beloved blaster but they went ahead and did. :giggle:

I don't even know how many different colors the Super Drum comes in. :oops:

Even more ironically the newest version of the Super Drum kinda has a similar color scheme to Elite 2.0 but it looks better. :LOL:

Someone at Buzzbee loves the Super Drum as much as I do... Everyone loves the Super Drum/Turbo Advance. :giggle:

Who doesn't like 20+20 rounds in a reliable and easy to repair platform in addition to like 96 or 144 extra darts all for a decent price point?

Sadly they did raise the prices a little but I got it for when it was at it's original price, but hey, it is still worth it. They aren't overcharging you like how Nerf/Hasbro does.

That is one of the design fundamentals of my Hana Oracle... it is reliable, easy to repair, affordable, and has good performance (and optionally you can kit it out!). Also looks fantastic and comes in many colors. :LOL:

Plus the Super Drum exists in a few incarnations like it's sister the Turbo Fire which is basically a more compact and lighter version of it (I believe it fires 12+12), the Super Mag which is a hand cannon version of it (all 40 rounds in one massive drum and has a stock of sorts)), and the Villainator which is basically the future version of it (has a stock and foregrip all in the modern plating while sporting performance).

Even though the Super Drum is an older model of the previously mentioned blasters it still does it's job well. :)

...You know, I should design my very own version of the Super Drum. 🤪

Probably will be apart of the Kaede PRISM Project line from Kaede Research and Development which I haven't revealed just yet..

There is only one blaster at the moment (the Priestess, prototype model) which was where the Hana Oracle drew it's design from lore wise.

I love my Super Drum. :love:

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
So it begins...

It has been confirmed that the Adventure Force Nexus Pro is real. Confirmed by our scouts. :eek:

WOW! :giggle:

A blaster for us mortals to challenge fate. :oops:

We could not hope to defeat the god that was Hasbro without an equalizer. :cautious:

But a kind goddess gave us fate in our hands to break free from the cycle. She noticed our suffering and misery and from her tears this mighty weapon was born and bestowed to us common folks who had no means to challenge the gods.

I'm kidding. I like to exaggerate the story a little. :LOL:

But wow. It is real. :oops:

They said it wasn't possible. It couldn't be done. But they did. These mad lads. 🤪

I seriously must be ahead of my time... The Hana Oracle had a mag adapter too and was also affordable while also having unreal performance as seen in Adventure Force products.

I mean, the tagline for the Hana Oracle is 'To hold fate in your hands'.

I must be a time traveler. 🤪

I'm kidding. I'm not a time traveler. :ROFLMAO:

I'm so happy for Buzzbee/Zuru. :)

For too long they have been under the shadow of Hasbro and now the underdog can finally realize their true potential.

Sadly I might have trouble getting my hands on one. :(

Everyone and their mothers will be getting a Nexus Pro... These things will be flying off store shelves by the time I have some extra funds laying around. :cry:

But I can rest happy knowing it exists even if I can't get my hands on one. :)

Just the thought of it counts. People can finally realize their potential.

I have always stood for affordable fun for everyone.

Sadly Hasbro used to have been the good guys and one day I hope they return to the light instead of chasing after dollar bills and greed.

I don't desire a future where one side or the other fading from existence. Why can't we have both?

Anyways, I'm just excited and can't wait for the Adventure Force Nexus Pro. :giggle:

It is in USD though so maybe it is around 69$ CAD?? And also if it arrives in Canada... We'll have to wait and see since it is technically still unreleased. o_O

Wow. Amazing. The Adventure Force Nexus Pro. 🤩

Something for us to challenge fate with...

The Super Drum still holds a special place in my heart though. I love the thing dearly. :)

Then again I love all my Adventure Force blaster like my Frantic Fury, Liberator, Alpha Rogue, and other blasters. :giggle:

·
Registered
INFP
1,966 Posts
The Nexus Pro or the Villainator? :oops:

That is a tough choice but I can only pick one when they release. o_O

The future version of my beloved Super Drum? Maybe the most robust stock blaster that has ever existed which is the Nexus Pro?

I can see myself with either or during the apocalypse... but only one..

And that would be the last fun purchase for CESBs. :cautious:

I'll also get something for the dragon queen as well. :)

Yes, the last one... unless there is a CESBs remix! 🤪

Then I can also get God Eater 3 and Death Stranding in one go since they have dropped in price and are still in stock somewhere. :giggle:

Harvest Moon Light of Hope I have only seen one copy in the wild in comparison which is the copy we have right now. That was seriously hard to find anywhere for the dragon queen. :oops:

Maybe Ghost of Tsushima too and other games I wanted to play? Maybe that naginata or katana... Oh, oh! Maybe a Force of Will Battle of Attoractia the remix booster box??

On another note the dragon queen says that I don't really need to understand stuff that I don't need to understand.

...And she is kinda right. :oops:

The universe does whatever it wants and it would hurt your head trying to make sense of it. o_O

I shouldn't get my head over stuff that can't be explained...

Like why I am me or why you are you or why everything is like how it is.

I get that she is trying to soothe my insecurities, worries, and/or curiosities but... my mind likes to wander about many subjects. :oops:

Some things don't have clear answers or if any answers at all.. or if they need any answers at all..

I don't understand women such as the dragon queen sometimes. 😗

...Ironically she probably sometimes doesn't understand me either. How does one fully understand a monkey like one such as myself? 🤪

Humans are such funny animals. :ROFLMAO:

hah hah hah

·
Registered
391 Posts
i wasnt really trying tbh

edit: also to the dumb fuck sending me phishing emails to your s3 and google cloud buckets i'm about to reverse engineer your shit if you keep doing it

·
Registered
127 Posts
Do you ever feel that certain colors evoke a feeling of magic inside of you? I love the enthralling glimmer of midnight blue and the way it fizzles a tune inside of my heart. Certain colors remind me of shades of the past and curl at me and make me feel inspired. Colors are such beautiful concepts when you think about them. To have a distinct identity in yourself. It's a little like MBTI, in a way, there are many different shades of a certain kind of color. The only problem is I feel like I'm white, absorbing all the colors of the rainbow. Like I hold many different shades of different personalities inside of me instead of belonging to a distinct one.

I love when the blooming feeling of metamorphosis strikes me, like after a long depression a bursting sense of hope ignites inside of me. I love when my heart decides not to fall and instead grips one more time onto the chance of life and decides that there is still promise. I love when I can escape from my mental cages and feel at peace.

It's strange, usually, my thoughts drift so effortlessly, but when I try to pin them down its too difficult. Like trying to harness a cloud. I suppose that is the magic of the mind, in that it is ever-evolving. I love the idea of it so much. I feel like such a child now, drowning in the positive shades of my heart. But after feeling such death inside of me, this overwhelming surge of life feels intoxicating. And I suppose that is also the duality of joy and pain, pain can be derived from joy and likewise, joy from pain.

I still feel an inhibition inside of me, however. Part of me wants to type all the letters into a massive jumble here, the way I did as a child, but something tugs at my strings. I am eighteen and heading into college in a matter of weeks but I don't feel like such. I used to feel so old but the more I learn to love myself and tap into a dazzling sense of joy, I feel the rules and boundaries of adulthood, like grammar, melting. I feel like people would never know this side of me. I come across as so fossil-like in public but I am a silly rose inside, still possessing numerous thorns, but still a silly rose constantly longing for playful winds. But...I don't know. :D

I have no idea what I just wrote but that was rather cathartic.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Why are seeds being mailed to some Americans? Someone figure this mystery out.
That's so intriguing, it seems like something out of a mystery novel. Maybe it's a deathly, venomous disease or maybe its a miraculous cure. Something about e wants to believe it is more than just an accident and holds a true story beneath them.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
When you really want to connect with friends on a deep level. But your energy meter is low and you know you'll be hurting yourself if you do.

When you dance to music and your mind takes you into a world of make belief.

When you play piano with the sound off so u can imagine things while listening a song on spotify. Your mistakes in playing doesn't interrupt the flow of your emotions.

When you love playing video games but your more imagining things cause the music has you half in your head while the other half is trying to play the game.

You have a hard time not thinking about someone cause your emotions keep bringing them into your imagination. Grrr.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
Do you ever feel that certain colors evoke a feeling of magic inside of you? I love the enthralling glimmer of midnight blue and the way it fizzles a tune inside of my heart. Certain colors remind me of shades of the past and curl at me and make me feel inspired. Colors are such beautiful concepts when you think about them. To have a distinct identity in yourself. It's a little like MBTI, in a way, there are many different shades of a certain kind of color. The only problem is I feel like I'm white, absorbing all the colors of the rainbow. Like I hold many different shades of different personalities inside of me instead of belonging to a distinct one.

I love when the blooming feeling of metamorphosis strikes me, like after a long depression a bursting sense of hope ignites inside of me. I love when my heart decides not to fall and instead grips one more time onto the chance of life and decides that there is still promise. I love when I can escape from my mental cages and feel at peace.

It's strange, usually, my thoughts drift so effortlessly, but when I try to pin them down its too difficult. Like trying to harness a cloud. I suppose that is the magic of the mind, in that it is ever-evolving. I love the idea of it so much. I feel like such a child now, drowning in the positive shades of my heart. But after feeling such death inside of me, this overwhelming surge of life feels intoxicating. And I suppose that is also the duality of joy and pain, pain can be derived from joy and likewise, joy from pain.

I still feel an inhibition inside of me, however. Part of me wants to type all the letters into a massive jumble here, the way I did as a child, but something tugs at my strings. I am eighteen and heading into college in a matter of weeks but I don't feel like such. I used to feel so old but the more I learn to love myself and tap into a dazzling sense of joy, I feel the rules and boundaries of adulthood, like grammar, melting. I feel like people would never know this side of me. I come across as so fossil-like in public but I am a silly rose inside, still possessing numerous thorns, but still a silly rose constantly longing for playful winds. But...I don't know. :D

I have no idea what I just wrote but that was rather cathartic.
I relate to this thing about colours and shades and sensations. yes!

38281 - 38300 of 38320 Posts