Personality Cafe banner

38301 - 38320 of 38320 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
That's so intriguing, it seems like something out of a mystery novel. Maybe it's a deathly, venomous disease or maybe its a miraculous cure. Something about e wants to believe it is more than just an accident and holds a true story beneath them.
I have not figured it out completely— but — two explanations I have read on Twitter is:

1. It’s a “brushing” scheme. Brushing (e-commerce) - Wikipedia

2. If a person has a Wish List on Amazon and they allow 3rd party sellers to send products to them — free — as samples — then the Amazon customer will receive packages like this, unsolicited.

I haven’t received any seeds as of this date. Oh, I also heard the UK is receiving packages also. That the packages are labeled “jewelry” is shady AF. Someone is lying.... and messing w/Customs.

·
Premium Member
15,172 Posts
Sending out a message to a blue check on Twitter. Can't send it there, on that platform, because they will put me in Twitter jail for 10 days, or so. I don't think I'll end up in jail here at PerCafe, but who knows.... lol... these are strange times. ;-p
NSFW

"Who are you working for -- you f** f***? You are shady AF."

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
couple of thoughts this morning, not really new ones.

The main thing that makes work bad is unpleasant interpersonal dynamics. No matter how bad the task is, or how annoying the situation, IF the people you are working with think well of you and work well with eachother (not a lot of misunderstandings or personality clashes) then you can find peace and encouragement even in the midst of difficult or boring work. It is the negative atmosphere of people who are too intense, or too judgmental, or too petty, etc. that really adds a lot of stress to a job.

untidiness might at first glance seem to be a matter of laziness, but I don't think it always is. Some people are too busy with other things to have much time for cleaning. I think it really has more to do with Habit and perhaps also the amount of stuff you have and whether you always finish something in one sitting.

·
Registered
INFP
1,965 Posts
I've been thinking of more Deathsinger stuff. :oops:

Yes, for the third Deathsinger game there is a character called the 'Man with No Name' who serves a similar function to the Visage of Humanity (Deathsinger 1) and The Voice of the Soul (Deathsinger 2). Of course with different story purposes.

I believe there isn't a related character in Deathsinger 4.

Every once in a while I have a little debate with my squire boy like God Eater vs Monster and such... o_O

If I was in charge of the fourth game I would have: burst decays in levels instead of all at once, you can devour yourself to burst level 3 if you over consume (only really works for full devours and not combo devours), return back to God Eater 2 Rage Burst fluidity in speed and control, devour arts and blood arts and burst arts all in one, a hub to chill around in, larger maps that are also more vertical (can also explore them like free roam or something), graphics similar to Code Vein, and um I could go on but that is what I've thought of so far.

Also I was making fun of Sekiro Shadows Die Twice. Yes, I'm once again criticizing Fromsoft since my squire boy worships them in a joking way. :oops:

Like the deflection mechanic is well thought out, robust and such even though it can get a little repetitive since it is basically just deflect deflect deflect.. Like what is the point of boss health bars then besides chipping it to make them lose posture faster?? You might as well have 3 orbs as health. o_O

But most importantly the 'Shadows Die Twice' part. I decided to focus my attention on that.

The mechanic itself is kinda lackluster. I mean, you just get up and remove one bar of health. Woo...

For being in the title of the game you would think the mechanic would be integral to the game design.

Theoretically if you never die... You never use the mechanic. :oops:

I think it is more for the story but still...

It is also the same with rally and trick attacks in Bloodborne. Like rally wears off to fast to make use of its full potential and trick attacks I never really had to use it, but it is there as a mechanic whether I am alive or not unlike Sekiro..

Black Blood in comparison, the transform attack is vital in causing blood loss. Black blood itself is more like a status mechanic but 'blood' definitely plays a big role in mechanics unlike Bloodborne.

Does blood itself really play a vital role in Bloodborne I don't quite remember?? Maybe story wise I guess? :oops:

However, in Black Blood, blood plays a vital role in both story and gameplay.

And Deathsinger's song is vital to the game whether you are alive or dead and even if you don't use it. Not to mention it is important to the plot and story in similar vein how Sekiro emphasizes 'Shadows Die Twice' in its title.

The Deathsong is literally in the title. A Deathsinger sings the song of death or the Deathsong thus it plays a large role in the game.

If you don't use the Deathsong then you can make use of the adrenaline/rage it provides (special exceptions where some weapons/accessories/skills that block your ability to build up adrenaline/rage), and you can use it while alive. You can use the song when you die too provided you have max tension at the moment of death and unlike using the song alive... the health drain can kill you rather than leaving you at 1HP, and you can't revive yourself again even when your rage unfreezes itself until either: a specific amount of time has past or you rest at a set of singing stones.

Not to mention every enemy reacts to the Deathsong and will enter a heighten state. :eek:

They will remain in that state although weaker even after the song ends.

As I joke to my squire boy... You're too angry to die! That is what makes it so awesome. 🤪

...I mean, chances are you're going to die in Sekiro, but the mechanic itself is kinda... I was expecting a little more since it is in the title..

Maybe I'm being unfair since I like to have a strong robust connection between gameplay and story but that is not always the case. Different devs focus on different things.

Different boats for different folks. Sekiro isn't necessary wrong or anything. Despite me ranting about Fromsoft all the time, Sekiro, Bloodborne, and Dark Souls are good games. :)

Fromsoft does their thing and I do my thing. We can coexist right?

And that is all for my long rant about game design and stuff. 🙃

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
126 Posts
I feel so overwhelmed right now. I have begun to watch The Circle on Netflix, and it alarmed me how bizarre we are as a human race. There's sheer beauty in our complexity, and the way we look underneath the surface, choose to present ourselves, our underlying desires. But watching it made me feel so uncomfortable. Everyone on the show dazzles with a visceral energy so foreign to myself. I feel so contemplative, internal, and watching these extroverts explode in their natural habitat shocks me. It makes me feel almost unreal-I never realized the extent of my introversion. How eerily different I am. I don't mean to imply superiority in assessing myself as different, I just feel that way. Constantly watching the world from another realm, one where I am immune to the utter spontaneity and explosiveness of most people. This helps me to settle in on that I am probably an introvert. I treasure cradling my thoughts to myself, and if I pretended to be as energetic as most of the contestants, I would feel so excruciatingly overwhelmed. I am so grateful to have discovered personality theory, because what if I became lost in that jungle of introverts, what if I blotted out who I was to mask and become one of them? It seems impossible from the lens of how I have evolved, but that could have happened to me in theory. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and I feel I was destined to unearth myself in such a beautiful and intimate way through personality theory. I believe I could have truly lost myself otherwise.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
I notice you are in pain.
I feel your pain
Like icicles in my stomach
I feel your pain.
Your far but I am aware of it.
If only I could make it better
If only I could give you the cure.
By my heart still gathers
I hope you know fore sure.
That you are more.
That your pain doesn't symbolize WHO you are.
It may be hard
It may not be fun.
But you light up the city
With the spark that runs.
From your shine.
I hope you feel better.
In your heart and in your mind.

💛

·
Registered
INFP
1,965 Posts
You know how much I love my Adventure Force Super Drum right? :giggle:

Well, ironically there is another sister blaster to the Super Drum and that is the Max Havoc. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know how many sisters the Super Drum or the Turbo Advance has... :oops:

Did you know that the Adventure Force Nexus Pro can fire both MEGA darts and Rival balls!? o_O

Holy cow for 50$ it does everything! 🤪

I might make something that fires everything imaginable...

I also decided to get the Villainator or the Max Havoc as my choice. If I could I would've picked both. It was a tough decision. :cry:

I shall remind in the past while everyone else is evolving and realizing their potential.

It would be cool if foam slinging would become an actual sport. In my opinion it is more fun and doesn't hurt as much as Airsoft or paintball. :oops:

I also have future concepts for my 'Dart Warzone' brand (temporary name). :LOL:

If you want to see what I have in store here is the stuff. :)

Foam Blasters Ideas

Yoko Black Hole
Break action sniper that is very long and uses cut down large darts.
Similar to a Cheytac Intervention.

Yoko Black Knight
Compact light machine gun that uses a caseless style magazine.

Yoko Black Magic
???

Yoko Black Hat
???

Paladin Guardian
Belt fed links heavy blaster. Standard issue. Belts can be linked by a system for any number of rounds.

Paladin Defender
Belt fed links in a box used in a heavy machine gun with mounting system and shield.

Paladin Samurai
Long blaster with katana sword attached underneath. Uses shells in a bolt action system.

Paladin Yojimbo
Quad fire shells blaster with flip up expanding shield and underbarrel rocket launcher.

Paladin Warrior
Gatling gun that feeds through a hopper allowing sustain fire of large darts.

Paladin Knight
Grenade launcher style blaster that fires tactical strike rounds in addition to larger tactical strike
rounds.

Paladin Paladin
Sword and Shield. Sword has a built in blaster.

Kaede Moondust
Flywheel version of the KAE-Stardust. (PRISM)

Kaede Cosmic Ray
Heavy blaster using large darts with a water launcher and water tank above the main system. (PRISM)
Similar to a XM29 OICW.

Kaede Miko
Double action pistol. Relative of the Hana Meadowlark. (PRISM)

Kaede Monsoon
??? Multi cylinder based. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Cyclone
??? Sustained mobile heavy firepower while remaining light weight. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Tempest
??? Clip based. Rapid cycle rate. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Goddess Ray
??? Heavy sniper system uses special designed large dart to propel to ranges of +200ft. Launches
the dart like a slingshot or catapult or artillery. Sacrifices overall power and accuracy to have the
dart stablized to sail across the air. Creative use of already established firing mechanisms to achieve
such a feat. Can only be fired prone. SABOT round styled projectile. (Amethyst Project)

Kaede Sanctuary
??? Large oval shield with a detachable blaster. (Amethyst Project)

Kaede ???
??? Detachable hopper for condensed energy rounds. Extreme sustain fire. Holds ~500 rounds each hopper.
Meant to destroy evidence. (Amethyst Project)

Hana Shaman
Converting and deployable compact submachine gun that is adaptable with a variety of attachments.

Hana Singer
???

Hana Dancer
???

The new manufacturers being 'Paladin' ["Green and mean"], 'The Far East', 'Nam Future Technologies', 'Gaia Factories', 'Junction District', 'Black Market Deals BMD', 'WARCOM Private Branch', 'YumiKO', and 'Hades'.

As you can see I like to put a lot of passion in my ideas. :oops:

Sometimes I can also get overkill pretty fast or overwhelm myself... o_O

...It reminds me of a particular flower. A certain red one. 🤔

I also enjoy noodle days with the dragon queen. :giggle:

Morning tea times and then a late afternoon noodle snack. :)

Man, Ghost of Tsushima is amazing and I don't get to play it. :cautious:

Also still training on my swordsmanship. I believe I have an opportunity early next year to test my skills.

I will probably have an edge over inexperience fighters and the real test is against people with experience and skill.

If I can hose people then I can show that I am supreme! 🤪

I can swing a 900-1000g sword pretty quickly now imagine me swinging around a 500g shinai... WAH AH HAH! 😈

Mind you I'm not swinging around with reckless abandon but with technique and footwork.

I mean, in Zannin I kinda do, but it is more controlled chaos that is kinda out of control?? o_O

The idea is to quickly close the gap and to overpower single or multiple opponents by being always on the move and always attacking. It is ideal that every deflection can lead or position into an attack there is a difference between blocking (that does not allow an offense push from that block) and just attacking (that does not allow to return to defense or into another attack). Which means you also have to very quick on your wits too. A good flow would be press into attack then return to block but upon that block it is already in position to return a strike in the same moment when you block and that can lead into another attack or shift back to a parry.

Of course I'll use my typical style during that try out which is the Way of the Rohen. A more neutral and defensive style compared to Hana's style.

Plus I have safety in mind and fun of course. :) Hana's style is pretty crazy in comparison. o_O

I'm going to be realistic though. I'm both going to do the hosing and also being hosed. o_O

I don't think I'm that good... maybe around average which is why this event is perfect to see where my skills are. 🙃

I assume everyone there knows how to handle a sword at least? I mean, anyone can swing a sword. It is not like people don't know which end of the sword should be pointed at your opponent. If it were the case I would obviously would be hosing people and that would be unbelievable. Like did people forget how to fight? For Pete's sake even ancient cavemen can swing a club around. People have been swinging their arms from the beginning of time. Even drunkards naturally throw their arms at you. :oops:

heh Those people would be innocent and pure to not even know the natural violence in them... Like kid, go back home and live a good and long life. The life of the sword would only bring you pain and misery and sadness. I wouldn't want a gentle soul to stain their heart with darkness. Even then I don't even know how I even got here but here I am. I believe I'm chasing after a certain flower. And if you still want to pursue this deadly art then I hope you use it to protect yourself and your loved ones or to slay entities that are inhuman. Or perhaps to search more into your own self? Unlike the pen, the sword deals with matters of life and death and can challenge beings that are not human or beyond human.. EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLL

That is another rant where I believe the sword is superior than the pen... At least the sword can change the world in one night. :cautious:

My squire boy is also going to be partaking and that would also be interesting to see where he is at as well. :)

And then I would need to find a hand to hand combat event somewhere... Fighting with your hands is much different than fighting with sword in hand.

Man, I'm crazy. 🤪

Now I assure you I'm completely sane. Really. I'm one of the most reasonable beings on this planet. :oops:

If you give me supreme power I would have no interest in domination or subjugation. I want everyone to be happy and to live happily. :)

...That is her dream after all...

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
I feel so overwhelmed right now. I have begun to watch The Circle on Netflix, and it alarmed me how bizarre we are as a human race. There's sheer beauty in our complexity, and the way we look underneath the surface, choose to present ourselves, our underlying desires. But watching it made me feel so uncomfortable. Everyone on the show dazzles with a visceral energy so foreign to myself. I feel so contemplative, internal, and watching these extroverts explode in their natural habitat shocks me. It makes me feel almost unreal-I never realized the extent of my introversion. How eerily different I am. I don't mean to imply superiority in assessing myself as different, I just feel that way. Constantly watching the world from another realm, one where I am immune to the utter spontaneity and explosiveness of most people. This helps me to settle in on that I am probably an introvert. I treasure cradling my thoughts to myself, and if I pretended to be as energetic as most of the contestants, I would feel so excruciatingly overwhelmed. I am so grateful to have discovered personality theory, because what if I became lost in that jungle of introverts, what if I blotted out who I was to mask and become one of them? It seems impossible from the lens of how I have evolved, but that could have happened to me in theory. I truly believe everything happens for a reason, and I feel I was destined to unearth myself in such a beautiful and intimate way through personality theory. I believe I could have truly lost myself otherwise.
I definitely use to feel I had to fit in with people and forced myself to make connections but didn't do great in interacting because I just didn't know how to have a conversation. I didn't like small talk and at times I wanted to be away from everyone but the fear of being called a loner ( which I used to be called) impounded me in a prison of being like a puppet but unhappy to just be me. I am a social introvert I like talking to people but I get no energy from it. I like to go out to parties just to dance with my eyes closed and connect deeply with a few friends. I don't easily mesh with a crowd but I do like to both observe and talk. My mind is hussling and bussling with ideas sometimes I want to share them because to me they seem extraordinary.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
You know how much I love my Adventure Force Super Drum right? :giggle:

Well, ironically there is another sister blaster to the Super Drum and that is the Max Havoc. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know how many sisters the Super Drum or the Turbo Advance has... :oops:

Did you know that the Adventure Force Nexus Pro can fire both MEGA darts and Rival balls!? o_O

Holy cow for 50$ it does everything! 🤪

I might make something that fires everything imaginable...

I also decided to get the Villainator or the Max Havoc as my choice. If I could I would've picked both. It was a tough decision. :cry:

I shall remind in the past while everyone else is evolving and realizing their potential.

It would be cool if foam slinging would become an actual sport. In my opinion it is more fun and doesn't hurt as much as Airsoft or paintball. :oops:

I also have future concepts for my 'Dart Warzone' brand (temporary name). :LOL:

If you want to see what I have in store here is the stuff. :)

Foam Blasters Ideas

Yoko Black Hole
Break action sniper that is very long and uses cut down large darts.
Similar to a Cheytac Intervention.

Yoko Black Knight
Compact light machine gun that uses a caseless style magazine.

Yoko Black Magic
???

Yoko Black Hat
???

Paladin Guardian
Belt fed links heavy blaster. Standard issue. Belts can be linked by a system for any number of rounds.

Paladin Defender
Belt fed links in a box used in a heavy machine gun with mounting system and shield.

Paladin Samurai
Long blaster with katana sword attached underneath. Uses shells in a bolt action system.

Paladin Yojimbo
Quad fire shells blaster with flip up expanding shield and underbarrel rocket launcher.

Paladin Warrior
Gatling gun that feeds through a hopper allowing sustain fire of large darts.

Paladin Knight
Grenade launcher style blaster that fires tactical strike rounds in addition to larger tactical strike
rounds.

Paladin Paladin
Sword and Shield. Sword has a built in blaster.

Kaede Moondust
Flywheel version of the KAE-Stardust. (PRISM)

Kaede Cosmic Ray
Heavy blaster using large darts with a water launcher and water tank above the main system. (PRISM)
Similar to a XM29 OICW.

Kaede Miko
Double action pistol. Relative of the Hana Meadowlark. (PRISM)

Kaede Monsoon
??? Multi cylinder based. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Cyclone
??? Sustained mobile heavy firepower while remaining light weight. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Tempest
??? Clip based. Rapid cycle rate. (PRISMA EVO)

Kaede Goddess Ray
??? Heavy sniper system uses special designed large dart to propel to ranges of +200ft. Launches
the dart like a slingshot or catapult or artillery. Sacrifices overall power and accuracy to have the
dart stablized to sail across the air. Creative use of already established firing mechanisms to achieve
such a feat. Can only be fired prone. SABOT round styled projectile. (Amethyst Project)

Kaede Sanctuary
??? Large oval shield with a detachable blaster. (Amethyst Project)

Kaede ???
??? Detachable hopper for condensed energy rounds. Extreme sustain fire. Holds ~500 rounds each hopper.
Meant to destroy evidence. (Amethyst Project)

Hana Shaman
Converting and deployable compact submachine gun that is adaptable with a variety of attachments.

Hana Singer
???

Hana Dancer
???

The new manufacturers being 'Paladin' ["Green and mean"], 'The Far East', 'Nam Future Technologies', 'Gaia Factories', 'Junction District', 'Black Market Deals BMD', 'WARCOM Private Branch', 'YumiKO', and 'Hades'.

As you can see I like to put a lot of passion in my ideas. :oops:

Sometimes I can also get overkill pretty fast or overwhelm myself... o_O

...It reminds me of a particular flower. A certain red one. 🤔

I also enjoy noodle days with the dragon queen. :giggle:

Morning tea times and then a late afternoon noodle snack. :)

Man, Ghost of Tsushima is amazing and I don't get to play it. :cautious:

Also still training on my swordsmanship. I believe I have an opportunity early next year to test my skills.

I will probably have an edge over inexperience fighters and the real test is against people with experience and skill.

If I can hose people then I can show that I am supreme! 🤪

I can swing a 900-1000g sword pretty quickly now imagine me swinging around a 500g shinai... WAH AH HAH! 😈

Mind you I'm not swinging around with reckless abandon but with technique and footwork.

I mean, in Zannin I kinda do, but it is more controlled chaos that is kinda out of control?? o_O

The idea is to quickly close the gap and to overpower single or multiple opponents by being always on the move and always attacking. It is ideal that every deflection can lead or position into an attack there is a difference between blocking (that does not allow an offense push from that block) and just attacking (that does not allow to return to defense or into another attack). Which means you also have to very quick on your wits too. A good flow would be press into attack then return to block but upon that block it is already in position to return a strike in the same moment when you block and that can lead into another attack or shift back to a parry.

Of course I'll use my typical style during that try out which is the Way of the Rohen. A more neutral and defensive style compared to Hana's style.

Plus I have safety in mind and fun of course. :) Hana's style is pretty crazy in comparison. o_O

I'm going to be realistic though. I'm both going to do the hosing and also being hosed. o_O

I don't think I'm that good... maybe around average which is why this event is perfect to see where my skills are. 🙃

I assume everyone there knows how to handle a sword at least? I mean, anyone can swing a sword. It is not like people don't know which end of the sword should be pointed at your opponent. If it were the case I would obviously would be hosing people and that would be unbelievable. Like did people forget how to fight? For Pete's sake even ancient cavemen can swing a club around. People have been swinging their arms from the beginning of time. Even drunkards naturally throw their arms at you. :oops:

heh Those people would be innocent and pure to not even know the natural violence in them... Like kid, go back home and live a good and long life. The life of the sword would only bring you pain and misery and sadness. I wouldn't want a gentle soul to stain their heart with darkness. Even then I don't even know how I even got here but here I am. I believe I'm chasing after a certain flower. And if you still want to pursue this deadly art then I hope you use it to protect yourself and your loved ones or to slay entities that are inhuman. Or perhaps to search more into your own self? Unlike the pen, the sword deals with matters of life and death and can challenge beings that are not human or beyond human.. EEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLLLL

That is another rant where I believe the sword is superior than the pen... At least the sword can change the world in one night. :cautious:

My squire boy is also going to be partaking and that would also be interesting to see where he is at as well. :)

And then I would need to find a hand to hand combat event somewhere... Fighting with your hands is much different than fighting with sword in hand.

Man, I'm crazy. 🤪

Now I assure you I'm completely sane. Really. I'm one of the most reasonable beings on this planet. :oops:

If you give me supreme power I would have no interest in domination or subjugation. I want everyone to be happy and to live happily. :)

...That is her dream after all...

you said a flower a red one and immediately it shot into my head SNAP DRAGON!

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
I used to like shooting nerf guns when I was playing with my friends' brother.
I still like the idea of shoot guns like that. I did want go to a shooting range in the past I guess in a way to shoot my feeling into a board LOL

I see this idea of a black gun with aqua triangles like waves but sharp coming from the top of it. And it has blue throughout the center. I wish I could draw it. it reminds me of a shark.
I don't know how to draw guns...LOL so detailed I feel I would get so lost on how to do certain parts I would forget the big picture of what I started drawing. Also with all these ideas coming into my head I may even forget the image I was chasing after before I started XD

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
177 Posts
Sword's symbolize integrity to me. Cutting off or down things within ourselves that try to hold us down. Like some kind of toxic goo holding onto us as we maneuver the sword in order to cut ourselves free... hm from our expectations of ourselves that only hold us back. Blasting ourselves into a possibility of chasing our dreams than overthinking our steps. Sword can symbolize integrity the part of ourselves that choose we need to keep going to be true to our hopes and desires that are in line with our values as we stretch ourselves into the battles of the unknown. Ready to fight the icy demon that tries to freeze us in our thoughts saying things like we are not worthy of attaining the treasures of our hearts. Like pirates that go for treasure we search for the meaning we already hold in our hearts. Our hearts map out where our goals are yet we still need to go on the quest. And bring that sword.

I see so many images coming into my mind as I go on.
I am not ENFP because I get tired from all the ideas but of course they FASCINATE me. I like seeing how the ideas connect. Sometimes it seems they don't connect but if you look deeper you can see the similarities and how talking about a sword can go to finding treasure LOL

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
I really want a web browser that will let me Name windows I have open, so I could have one window with all my INFP forum tabs and when minimized it would show a nice name like INFP or whatever, and then if I open a PerC tab in another window I won't have any confusion when they're minimized as to which window is what.

·
Registered
INFP
1,965 Posts
I love Force of Will and Card Wars. :love:

I play water specifically mermaids and anything Valentina themed, and Nicelands. 🙃

Me and the dragon queen fight over playing water mermaids though so I end up playing light angels or pandas half the time... o_O

Also Spinning Aquasol with Cleansing Rain back to back is the most crazy loss of tempo wow. You lose your Resonator, a card draw, and the mana you used to play it. Even worse if you play two Cleansing Rains. :oops:

You really need barrier for your Resonators if you want to avoid such calamity...

You know, Hell Point is kinda like Deathsinger 4. 🤪

Except that Deathsinger is of course different and involves machines, mechs, and stuff. Plus Mortal Shell is almost out so we'll see how that does.

In Deathsinger 4 I decided to abandon the AP/Stamina system and I came up with... The 'Action Queue' system.

Overdrive is also apart of this new system that allows you to do whatever command you want at will for 30 seconds.

I'm still thinking of the system but its pretty complicated. I think the hardest part of Deathsinger 4 is this gameplay system until you get used to it. 🤔

Deathsinger 4 is technically not apart of the Deathsinger series but it is?? o_O

So that is why it is different to the prior Deathsinger games but also similar as well?

It is more of a closure to the whole series. 🙃

Huh..

One more month of our last summer. :cry:

I don't look forward to school at all... :cautious:

I hope they extend CESB for us~ 🤪

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
The trick to lose weight
Drink coffee
Drink coke zero
Smoke 20 cigarettes a day
Skip breakfast
Eat one huge meal a day
Eat no chocolate or candies or low quality high cal foods
Optionally eat something in the evening but preferrably without carbohydrates

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
The trick to lose weight
Drink coffee
Drink coke zero
Smoke 20 cigarettes a day
Skip breakfast
Eat one huge meal a day
Eat no chocolate or candies or low quality high cal foods
Optionally eat something in the evening but preferrably without carbohydrates

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
oops double post..

Well i weigh currently 74.2 kg but rapidly losing weight. My anorexia is hitting me hard because i'm in an anorexic phase. Still at a BMI of 21.7. But im hoping to rapidly return to BMI of 17 and lower.

·
Registered
126 Posts
oops double post..

Well i weigh currently 74.2 kg but rapidly losing weight. My anorexia is hitting me hard because i'm in an anorexic phase. Still at a BMI of 21.7. But im hoping to rapidly return to BMI of 17 and lower.
I'm not one to impose my views on others, and I don't mean to come across as cutthroat or judgemental, but your post is rather alarming. You seem obsessively fixated on trying to regulate your weight and seep into an unhealthy body mass. I don't know your story or what you have endured, but I hope that you may be able to conquer any lies about your worth revolving around your body. Your beauty comes from within, and I can tell you are a lovely human. Please try and reflect on why you are so obsessively controlling your weight. I would personally warn you to refrain from sinking into anything that could destroy you in the future. I've had friends with anorexia and the way it consumed them completely was so horrifying. They were such beautiful people shattered by the lie that they were nothing unless they lost weight. You sound perfectly healthy at the moment and your plan doesn't seem very nutritionally enriching. I don't think you should continue to follow your weight loss plan. But you are your own person and your future lies in your own hands. I am a stranger on the internet and don't know anything about you, so I know I can't say or do much. But I wish you a beautiful future and hope you can escape from your grip of anorexia. I have seen so many people utterly destroyed by their anorexia, and I wouldn't wish anyone to suffer likewise. If you ever need to talk about how you feel, I am here.

38301 - 38320 of 38320 Posts