Personality Cafe banner

38681 - 38700 of 38741 Posts

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
An update since I cleaned my last.fm, and probably around one third of scrobbles is gone (everything from 2016 and 2017). There are still some mistakes because of people who place tags that don't belong there, there are two mistakes i've noticed (hana for argentina instead of usa and yukari for japan instead of korea, so i will always correct those when i place the numbers)

Compared to last time, not much seem to have changed in terms of artists. Not much added, not much gone as well (despite one third of scrobbles gone). Cameroon was added yesterday. And i've listened to more Latin American music.

Ranking - nation - number of scrobbles - number of artists from said country - three best scrobbled artists

1. United States - 13235 (337) Empress Of, Beach House, Yaeji
2. United Kingdom - 9641 (236) Cocteau Twins, Radiohead, Disclosure
3. Canada - 7221 (51) Grimes, Crystal Castles, BRAIDS
4. France - 4231 (77) Agar Agar, La Femme, Polo & Pan
5. South-Korea - 1648 (13) Yukari, Peggy Gou, Aseul
6. Australia - 1395 (33) Tame Impala, Mall Grab, Moses Gunn Collective
7. Singapore - 1313 (3) Yeule, Jasmine Sokko, Subsonic Eye
8. Belgium - 1110 (18) Raar, Cabaret Nocturne, Netsky
9. Germany - 1048 (32) Claes Rosen, Kyodai, Daso
10. Norway - 629 (18) SMERZ, Royskopp, Jerry Folk

11. Japan - 609 (41) Soichi Terada, Cuushe, So Inagawa
12. Ireland - 457 (7) My Bloody Valentine, U2, The Cranberries
13. Netherlands - 453 (38) Olivier Heldens, Showtek, Fatima Yamaha
14. Sweden - 441 (35) Evigt Morker, iamamiwhoami, The Radio Dept.
15. Iceland - 390 (8) Bjork, Vok, Sigur Ros
16. Italy - 326 (17) X-Coast, Goblin, Crookers
17. Iran - 284 (1) Inkyz
18. Poland - 262 (6) Coals, Radikal Guru, Xilent
19. Colombia - 226 (6) Kali Uchis, Lido Pimienta, Ela Minus
20. Russia - 200 (12) Kedr Livanskiy, Pinkshinyultrablast, IC3PEAK

Also over 100 scrobbles:
21. Brazil - 189 (8) CoastDream, Os Tincoas, Boogarins
22. Puerto Rico - 131 (2) Buscabulla, ILE
23. Austria - 108 (6) Demuja, Camo & Krooked, Soap & Skin
24. Turkey - 108 (2) She Past Away, Aleksandir

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 459 sp=sx
226 Posts
Thinkers vs Feelers

i used to think of myself as a INTP, it was even what I was typed as when I was younger. For the most part.

its so funny to me that ppl believe that thinking type is more rational or logical or more permanent meaning it has more of a solid structure and feeling is misleading and wishy washy...

but I disagree it’s logic that is wishy washy and feeling more permanent. And feeling ( not the personality type just in general) it’s more useful in the long run, the better we are at understanding ourselves/feelings the better we are at helping and understanding which inspires growth for all mankind thru all ages ...If you care about mankind and want our species to survive. Logic has its place, but let’s not kid ourselves, its an after thought. Who we truly are is our personal belief which can be understood thru feeling. Logic/think is just a other form of feeling. Like feeling ,any logic can be justified by its believer. So, I actually find almost no differences in feeling or thinking, they behave very very similar. It’s about how they feel or think, not a lot of differences there, just a word. Comes down to your understanding and wants.

as I explained before in other posts...logic changes. Logic breaks itself down when you go far enough back, how does everything come from nothing. Every culture and from generation to generation logic changes, esp as we learn more, logic is subjective....this includes theories these are not facts. We have very few true facts......mostly just good theories which some ppl have declared as facts.
science cant prove anything, y’all know that, right, science only does 2 things....1. disprove a theory 2. Fail to disprove something as false....this is bc we only know 4-5% of all the universe called the periodic tablet...to prove something you need to know 100% for all possible variations and then you need the result to be accurate every time, we as human cant do this. Therefore “proof” except surface proof like you see someone steal something etc, does not exist In our understanding.

but feelings is always there, no matter what culture, time era,.....happiness, anger, sadness etc are always there in everyone. It’s universal without having to teach it, unless brain damage. Feelings are real not made up to fit the time or surroundings.

therefore it’s logic and rational that is truly wishy washy.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
April is confirmed to be the coldest in 35 years! HISTORIC.

Early may will continue to stay way too cold for the time of the year, but more worrying is that the start is projected to be extremely wet and windy. It's like autumn!

In the next 7 days, more rain is projected to fall here than what is normally expected for the entire month!

Some models expect that by 15 may we will have broke the record already for wettest may ever recorded, and it's only half of the month that would be passed. LOL.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
The eruption has changed @attic It is now tapping from shallow magma chambers instead of the deep mantle because the magmatic and gas contents have changed. The lava fountains are taller now.

Reactions: attic

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,334 Posts
I've probably said this before, but I feel like American society has come to expect schools and day cares and therapists and TV to do all the parenting rather than the parents. Part of this may have to do with both parents being busy and tired from their jobs and employers expecting work to come before family - where it can be hard to get time off for sick kids or for kids events, and there isn't flexibiilty for coordination with other family member's schedules.

·
Registered
5,872 Posts
Amazon Prime is now in Australia.

Cool, I'm not excited, I refuse to support such a vile company. Never will order from them again either.

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 459 sp=sx
226 Posts
When thinking about time travel, i think time will fork/divide itself. I always hear about the grandfather paradox, in a much boarder sense if you change something then there’s a good chance you will erase your future self therefore time travel couldnt be....but I’m in tne camp where a new and different time line starts/ divides itself from the main time line. Kinda like cells do, they split and go on their own way, making two, like identical twins.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts

I'm pre-ordering this!!! Also notice the cat on Loveless (the second album) haha. Certified INFP'ish.

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
I was going to begin playing Nioh 2 to pass the time, but I decided to finish up God Eater 3 instead. I might as well. :LOL:

I went back and completed all 50 certificate missions, 38 time attack and 30 ex time attack missions, and all of the challenge to the hounds missions. 🙃

Made a few more things and upgraded a few things to +60 and +30.

I also did the first path of each crimson ash lands segment which there are 5 paths with 5(?) expanding paths specific to each path for 25 in total (A, B, C, D, and E).

Crimson ashlands is quite stressful and challenging. Not really for me but it is an interesting mode. o_O

Time attack was slightly stressful but only if going for gold, but since I have all gold I don't have to aim for it anymore. :LOL:

I like playing time attack casually. The health bar for some reason makes the mode enjoyable? 🙃

Now certificate missions are the next challenging thing to the crimson ash lands with the later ones being quite difficult. :oops:

Mission 47 is pretty crazy in particular. o_O

Difficulty wise it goes from harder to hardest challenge to the hounds then certificate missions and finally crimson ash lands.

I'll be talking briefly about the ranking of some of the weapons in the next part. 🙃

After my time with God Eater 3 I say the 'very strong' weapons are the boost hammer and the short blade. 🤔

Boost hammer has a strong selection of burst arts, and damage and speed. However, the boost hammer burns a lot of stamina and doesn't have many arts to exploit weak points. Has solid armor piercing and downed damage arts, and general damage arts.

The short blade has a selection of burst arts that I don't personally prefer, but it has some outstanding ones. Not only is the short blade nimble and agile, has a strong air and ground game, and applies status effects easily, but it also packs a punch. Fatal riser is a solid armor piercing art that consumes no stamina. Gale blade exploits weaknesses and is very strong with pulse blade. Rampaging comet is utterly devastating but sometimes has wonky hit boxes. A technical weapon that is very strong, but has a weird or poor selection of ground, step, and jump arts.

The twin bites in glaive form is also very strong, but requires commitment and timing since you're quite vulnerable, but once you start the combo it can finish off many aragami quickly.

The 'strong' weapons I'm going to give to the long blade, charge spear, and the buster sword (normal).

Long blade is a good all around type of weapon. Kinda does everything. Easy to use.

Charge spear is a precise weapon and you need to know where to poke the aragami for it to shine, but maintaining the fang is kinda a hit or miss. Has a strong selection of burst arts. Good armor piercing and downed damage properties, and general damage arts.

Buster sword not utilizing charge crush is also a strong weapon, but in my opinion you play the buster sword to charge crush... o_O

Has a slower armor piercing art compared to the hammer, but has faster downed damage art. The buster sword has a faster air game unlike the sustained air game of the hammer. Just jump and swipe. Advance guard and parry upper are good tools for survival. Good general damage burst arts.

Now the average weapons I'm going to give to the twin bites and buster sword (CC).

Buster sword charge crush play style is kinda dated. It is too slow for combat which has gotten faster. Not to mention there isn't a whole lot of charge crushes you can choose. Overkill is pretty much the only good choice. :cautious:

For charge crush buster sword to be better it will need to be faster, harder to interrupt, deal more damage, and have more charge crush options. Closes gaps very well.

Twin bites in dual form are kinda meh. They're alright, but you might as well use a short blade if you're using the dual form. 🙃

Variant scythe and heavy moon are unrated since I don't use them much. :oops:

However, the scythe gets an honorable mention for HP restoring arts. Very good and fun life stealing play style. 🙃

The scythe however, is a little odd and awkward to use. o_O

It is hard to control its hit box and you have to be mindful to attack range. At least it is a safe weapon since you attack from middle range. 🙃

Heavy moon is also awkward and odd to use like the scythe. Capable of dishing out damage, but you have to be committed to the attack which is bad against multiple aragami.

Tower shield is the best for defense and blocking all damage. 🙃

Standard shield is very good for both blocking and perfect guarding.

The buckler is only good for perfect guarding, but you take a lot more damage so it isn't my choice personally. o_O

Assault gun and shotgun are the best for pumping bullets at their respective ranges.

The sniper is a little slow and consumes more oracle, but has greater range, damage, and critical multipliers than the assault gun.

Ray gun is utterly devastating, but really requires commitment to the attack and takes time to set up. Can be interrupted as well. o_O

And that is all for my thoughts on each of the god arcs. :)

Very strong picks go to boost hammer, short blade, and twin bites (glaive), with strong picks going to the long blade, buster sword (normal), and charge spear. Average/meh goes to the twin bites (dual) and buster blade (charge crush). Scythe and heavy moon are not ranked. 🤔

Honorable mention goes to the scythe for life steal arts. 🙃

I love God Eater 3. :love:

Now I'll finally begin Nioh 2 sometime after a small break. :giggle:

Anything to make me forget about this world. I really hate it. :cautious:

If this world is a simulation who did the coding? I honestly could've done a better job...

Once we're on the moon I don't have to give two &%$#s again. We can live easy and have a port of our own. 🙃

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
10,951 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,317 Posts
I just discovered Trenchgrinder from /r/metal really cool band. Groovy old school death metal. :)

Also girls on dating site only seem to want to laugh and be entertained by men. WTF

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
What i listened too in the past 30 days

·
Registered
10,951 Posts

This is even a better graph.

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
I think I figured out how to fix our internet so I can finally upload my God Eater 3 playthrough. 🙃

I used my laptop as a forward connection via an Ethernet cable and it seems to work like a charm. :LOL:

I manually set the IP, Subnet, Gateway, primary and secondary DNS... bridge the connections together... and viola. :)

Instead of taking hours to upload an hour long video... It now only takes 30 minutes! Wow! :love:

The test was successful. :)

I would've loved to upload the extra story, and stuff like assault missions, extra missions, and what else, but...

I didn't record any further than the main story (and the upload tests) and I also finished everything too. :cry:

So many epic gamer moments lost to time. 😭

Besides this is probably the last playthrough series I'll upload once we're on the moon. :cautious:

With the naginata we've ordered that we just received recently... I can now begin to follow the path of the flower. 🙃

However, we received the wrong naginata! o_O

Ironically it was my first choice but I decided against it because it was expensive so I went with the 'flower' model since well, not only it was cheaper but it was also called a flower. :LOL:

But we ended up with my first choice somehow which was not only the 'fierce bride' model... but it was also a naginata for women due to the length (200cm) and the blade size which was slender. 🙃

The flower model was 230cm and the blade size was thick. Pretty much an o-naginata like what a male samurai would use which was another reason why I chose it as my second choice when the first choice was too pricey.

I would've thought that the flower model would cost more than the fierce model... I mean, the more bigger something is the more it should cost right? o_O

So we ended up receiving the fierce model for the price of the flower model. 🙃

I guess fate wants to keep me away from anything resembling a certain flower... o_O

For the path of the flower one should use a spear like she was did, but I'm using a naginata instead. 🙃

So I'm following her path but in my own way.

Strange how destiny works huh? :oops:

:)

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
That moment when I realized that I'm not idealistic enough to be NF and not cerebral enough to be NT. Sensors would hate me though. I'm too stuck inside myself. Maybe I really was a repressed Extroverted Sensor, hmmm...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
That moment when I realized that I'm not idealistic enough to be NF and not cerebral enough to be NT. Sensors would hate me though. I'm too stuck inside myself. Maybe I really was a repressed Extroverted Sensor, hmmm...
Don't worry about trying to fit the descriptions. I'm sure you're not the only one feeling lost. :)

I'm stuck in the middle too. I'm too judging to fit in with the perceivers, and not perceiving enough to fit in with the judgers.

Now I believe in writing our own definition of what our type is.

Reactions: Fennel

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
I wish that instead of Planet of the Apes we got Planet of the Penguins... somehow.

Penguins are more interesting creatures in such a setting. It could be a series of spy movies haha, and it symbolizes "the cold war", for some reason I associate penguins with the cold (obviously) but also with cold war tactics... But they're also very infp'ish creatures.. Perhaps we could betray our own animal species, and side with the penguins... and create a harmonic society between infp humans and infp penguins, ready to go into space and beyond! And colonize the galaxy with infp'ness and infp values haha. We could create our own base in Iceland... as that would be the ideal INFP place for our secret plot mwahha, and than we need to learn to bend magma.... while penguins could bend ice, since Iceland is supposed to be the land of fire & ice.

I think i would be able to create such a beautiful world if i ever got the powers for it, like give me a planet and i'm going to shape it like i want too. That would be fun for infp's that are the artists... and i think i'm creative in that way (as well as realistic of what is possible in physics)... I would however hire some ideas we already know obviously, you have to start from somewhere... A double star, five or six planets close to each other would be fun... And my planet would have pink'ish air, would be quite dark, even during daytime, and it would have continuously sunset atmospheres. I would bring cats & penguins to colonize as well as a few environmental human beings who can learn to deal with nature... and emphasize a lot of nature on the planet, combined with a few megacities that are centered in some areas, while all other areas should mostly be hostile for humans so that they can not pollute it.

I want lots of volcanoes (continuously massive pockets of lava, magma and eruptions haha). And i want lots of continuous noise, mostly drone-like music... haha and if i would invent music, the only music that would be able to hit the charts in that planet or world would be dreamy and noisy music...

38681 - 38700 of 38741 Posts