Personality Cafe banner

38701 - 38720 of 38741 Posts

·
Banned
Back in the 90s I was in a very famous TV show
827 Posts
Right now my hate towards our leaders is the only mf thing holding me.

Cannon fodder...

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
These guys seriously want us to sell? How many times do we have to tell you old man? :cautious:

WE'RE NEVER SELLING! HAH HAH HA! 🤪

WE ARE NOT F%$#ing LEAVING!!!

This is a chance for us to be free. To be happy... :cry:

It is a chance we are all willing to take. I mean, why not? Why else are we on the rocket ship? Better than being poor forever. What do we have left to lose? :cautious:

We will still be poor if we don't take the bet and still poor if we lose the bet. So we might as well take the leap. We have everything to gain because if by chance we win the bet... Our lives will literally change forever. :oops:

It is easy. All we have to do is buy, hold, and vote. Simple. 🙃

We have been doing it for months now. I rather us be rich in 6 months or even a year than 10 years or perhaps even never since the game is rigged from the start. o_O

The clock is ticking. All shorts must cover. There are no exceptions. Someone has to be sacrificed.

It is inevitable.

Delay it all you want, but all it takes is a single spark to set this nuclear bomb off. And everyday it gets harder and harder to stop this fateful rocket ship. 🤪

We will go over the clouds. It costs us nothing to hold.

🚀

To be... happy. :)

That is the path of the flower. A flower of a certain name...

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
tch tch hey babes, ya missed me?
Hey hey I kinda do, actually. It's been hard to get a conversation going.

Feel free to tag me if ever you decide to drop by.

·
Banned
Back in the 90s I was in a very famous TV show
827 Posts
Fluctuations are aching my soul
Expectation is taking its toll
🎶

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
This old war dog still got it. :sneaky:

My squire boy thought he could take me on during the final show down... But I beat him not once but twice. 🤪

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRR THE GUNGEON~

ENTER THE GUNGEON~ ENTER THE GUNGEON~

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEEERRRRR THE GUNGGGEEEOOONNN~

I AM THE HERO. 🤪

Or am I the villain??? :oops:

Victory royale~ 🤪

Though he almost got me though. It was close. :oops:

He is a formidable foe. He is a lead god and is a gunslinger too. I seen how he plays. o_O

But don't underestimate me though. I may be a support captain, but I can still fight back. :sneaky:

The first round he um... ran out of bullets. So he was basically at my mercy. :LOL:

The second round was a high speed shoot out where I ultimately outgunned him. It was a dance of lead. It was thrilling. A battle of wills. BOOM BOOM BOOM!! BANG BANG BANG!! 🤪

He may have power and speed, but he lacked one thing... Knowledge and experience. :LOL:

His gun style is pure aggression. Overpower and overwhelm the enemy by rushing them and unleashing a barrage of lead. Speed and power. He would probably use something like an 10mm MP5 or some light weight and fast firing (800RPM+) 5.56mm rifle. o_O

My style in comparison is defensive. Using tactics and strategy to make my enemy vulnerable for me to counter attack. I favor accuracy and steady paced shots. I would probably use something like an RPK (40 round) or a FAL that is slow, reliable, stable, and defensive while also packing some stopping power. 🙃

Archery is a different story where I prefer a low draw weight and length bow and use it at closer ranges while quickly firing arrow after arrow. :oops:

Ambushes and close range hit and runs would be my thing. I can fire both on horseback and crouched with my style of archery.

The lovely princess, the dragon queen, and my squire boy prefer the long bow with moderate draw weight favoring accuracy and precise shots over speed. I'm not going to lie, but they are much better shots than me beyond short range. They can probably nail me at short range too. 🙃

My accuracy is kinda lousy at middle range and even worst at long range. I'm also a little clumsy especially when nocking my arrows quickly... as in I tend to drop them while on the move. I also hit my arm rarely when firing horizontally... o_O

I would be much more accurate with a gun or even a crossbow in my hand which is true. I am a crack shot with firearms. :cool:

But my CQC isn't as good as my squire boy, but on the contrary his marksmanship isn't as good as mine. o_O

Anyways, good game my squire boy. That was fun. Maybe next time~ :)

Huh.

I should've gotten a shorter naginata. o_O

At least it wasn't any taller. 200cm is still usable. Barely fits inside when thrusting, but fine outside. 🙃

So maybe it was good we received not only the shorter naginata (compared to the other), but the more pricier one too. :oops:

The other one is more for battlefield use. I mean, this one is too since a woman's naginata is even shorter for home defense and this one is for a lady samurai in battle, but as a dude it is only ~20cm taller than me. A little unwieldy, but since it is shorter than the other naginata and not as thick blade it isn't too bad. 🤔

But a spear is much more nimble in comparison... o_O

I'm not saying I don't like the naginata or this particular naginata. 🙃

In fact I love it. It is a unique experience~ :love:

It is a little sluggish, but dishes out powerful blows which is something of my style. :LOL:

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
You know after watching my squire boy play 13 Sentinels...

I wish my life was some crazy plot. :cry:

Like my life starts off normal, but it larter turns out it is a simulation and now I am the protagonist or one of them. o_O

Perhaps maybe I am in some strange plot right now without knowing it? 🤪

Maybe I'm actually from the future or possibly from another world??? :oops:

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

Now how does one escape this simulation? o_O

Ah. I get it. 🤪

THE ROCKET SHIP!! :love:

🚀 🚀 🚀

·
Registered
10,951 Posts

STOP this... Those songs are way too good and way too infp'ish!!!

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
Damn it, i love Spiderland from "Slint".

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
So far I'm enjoying Nioh 2. Rocking the usual heavy armor, and sword and spear combo. :)

Out of the 3 yokai I prefer phantom. 🙃

Kodama sensor is also amazing. Saves me a lot of trouble for later. :love:

You know, they should've added a naginata as a weapon. 🤔

Hello new Force of Will cluster! :love:

It is kinda weirding having two sets in one cluster. 🤔

Is the second set something like a collector set or something?? :oops:

I prefer a single set with 3-5 starter decks personally... o_O

Anyways, mermaids seem to be coming back? :love:

I would like for Valentina to return one more time as well, but at some point she shouldn't because of story reasons of course. :cry:

At least she is featured in one card though. Wow. Such a gorgeous card. Yes, I'll praise you more my lady~ 🤪

But another season without Valentina. :cautious:

Anyways, some other cards from the set from fire and water. 🙃

The other elements also have some fantastic cards but...

Hello Violet and Olivia~ :love:

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
Now Nioh 2 was pretty good. :)

I'll start the second playthrough once we are on the moon same with Death Stranding. :LOL:

I'm getting too old for the grind though. :cry:

Unlike Nioh 1 I'm not going too crazy on Nioh 2. Now if Nioh 2 was the first game things would be different. :cautious:

As I've said I enjoyed Nioh 2 and it has stuff that I wished Nioh 1 had like I dunno my own character I can play as? 🙃

Speaking of which it is not hard to buy, hold, and vote. Probably the easiest thing in my life when it comes to making money. :LOL:

It only took my squire boy less than 2 minutes once we received the letter in the mail. 🙃

With life changing money on the line we aren't letting go even after several massive drops only for it to rise again.

And we are sincere and honest about it, and others have this thought too. However, some say they are diamond hands, but let go like paper hands when they're tested...

That means you don't really need the money and enjoy staying poor. Be my guest. Just don't come complaining later. 🙃

Besides why would you sell at a loss? No one panic sells their house when it drops a few bucks. o_O

And if you believe in the company and they have the means to deliver... Then it is a good investment that will give returns with time. That is why it is called investing silly. This isn't a get rich quick scheme (lol. Ironic, but look how the tables have turned. :LOL:). :)

If not, well, there are other opportunities out there to make something out of life. 🙃

I'm pretty sure bitcoin is ultra long focused. It is normal for large dips only for it to rebound later at a higher price point. People didn't get rich off of bitcoin in one day, but rather held until their investments come to fruition. The classic long strategy. Makes sense since most stocks overtime generally go up. 🤔

And June is so close already. I wonder what is going to happen next in this crazy roller coaster ride? 🙃

Nothing will make us sell. Who sells a winning lottery ticket? In fact it makes us sad at first then very angry, and then we hold onto our shares tighter. :mad:

Next thought coming to mind...

I don't really care if Wall Street folks start jumping off of buildings once we go to the moon. :cautious:

I have no sympathy for the evil they have done.

However, even though I am cold, I am no monster.

I will not dance or laugh, and only hope they find peace in the next life. :cautious:

If you go soft with them they will keep doing it again and again. The only way to stop them is to confront them otherwise nothing will change.

Ah.

The moon looks beautiful today. It has always looked beautiful actually. Doesn't sting my eyes like the sun..

One day we'll be on the moon. :)

To leave behind this doomed planet, and to start a new life...

🚀

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
Is there anything more infp'ish than japanese shoegaze??? I DON'T THINK SO. LOL.

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Ah crap. Wasted the whole day surfing and playing. What a friggin' life.

If you want a tour of a $500,000,000.00 HOME in BelAir, CA, called The One, look it up on YouTube.

·
Registered
10,951 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
Oooh.

Final Fantasy Nioh? 🤪

Make it happen Team Ninja and Square Enix. I would play it. :love:

This would basically be Final Fantasy 1 remixed. Wow. 🤩

You know, it would be cool having the overworld map as an actual environment to explore in person. Scaled down and shrunken of course, but the layout would be near identical in spirit. Would be impressive actually, but technologically crazy. Yeah, imagine Final Fantasy 1, but you're actually on the ground exploring in third person. 🤔

It is all rumors, but we'll see at E3. 🙃

Everyday the shorts can't hold all of us idiots back forever. Time is running out. It is inevitable. 🤪

And we're all going to be rich once we go to the moon like those folks who invested in Coca Cola during the great depression. 🤑

And not only that but... We'll be free too.

I always dreamed of us being free... and happy. :cry:

Make it happen Papa Cohen! 🤪

🚀 🚀 🚀

... ... ...

You know this isn't a once in a life time opportunity. 🤔

It is once and never again. They will make sure this never happens again.

Best have your moon tickets soon least you be left behind. o_O

I don't think we're going just to the moon though...... :oops:

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
The stock market apocalypse is coming. 🤪

Everything will be utterly annihilated. Only those on the rocket ship will be saved. 🤪

Short it if you dare. Short it if you want to die and if you want to taste sweet hellfire. :devilish:

They cannot stop us. They cannot stop the future. They cannot hold back the tide. We are inevitable.

The fires of war have taken everything from us.

So burn. BURN IT ALL AWAY! AH HAH HA HAH!! BURN SO THAT OUR NEW WORLD CAN BE BORN FROM THE ASHES! 🤪

This game stops now. It is Game Over.

And anyways, I'm just reminded that life is too short and precious. It is kinda sad really. :cry:

Nothing like Ikitoshi Ikeru Hana playing just before I sign out for the day. Always hits me at home for some reason. :cautious:

I guess enough of the crazy man for today. Perhaps I'm feigning craziness to hide my cunning? 🙃

Anyways, see ya on the moon soon monkeys. Thanks for everything. :)

I hope we will be happy and free even just for a short time. :giggle:

...Just before the end of the world. 🤪

hah hah hah

This world is a simulation~ 🤪

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
A local restaurant serves pickle pizza. I am going to try making my own pickle pizza tomorrow. Sonic restaurant or drive-thru, had The Pickle Slushie a couple years ago. It was DEELISH. 😍😍😍

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
In just one more week it will be the share holder meeting. 🤩

To think that at one point it was 4-5 months away, and now here we are. Wow. :oops:

The vote count will be revealed and other wonderful news to kick off the rocket across the galaxy. :love:

Now July 14 or something is when they will be forced to cover if they have not already by then. 🤔

Can't exactly pay off an NFT in the regular way. :sneaky:

With a crypto dividend the shorts are forced to cover at market. Pretty much the exact same thing as a game over. 🤪

Honestly they should've covered earlier, and in that way they could've scammed all of us at $500-1000 a share. Oh well. o_O

Well, time is ticking. We are inevitable. 🙃

And then we'll be free...

Speaking of which I'll be trying out Scarlet Nexus. :LOL:

I didn't realize they released a demo until now... :oops:

By the way the dojo missions in Nioh 2 are pretty hard. :cry:

The game is otherwise moderately challenging or moderately easy with a few difficult spikes here and there which is just what I like nowadays. 🙃

However, the dojo missions, some 'Online' missions, and a couple of duels are hardcore in similar vein to the duo battles (you vs two bosses) in Nioh 1. o_O

The dojo mastery missions (DotS) that gave me the most trouble are both the ninja ones... (lol. I'm not exactly a good ninja. :ROFLMAO:) and the odachi and sword mastery challenges.

Oh boy were those difficult, but I managed to beat them. :cautious:

I'm getting too old for this... and I'm only in my mid 20s. o_O

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
🌽Well now it's time to say goodbye to Jed (and all his kin).

They would like to thank you, folks, for kindly droppin' in.

You are all invited back again, to this locality, to have a heapin' helpin' of their hospitality.

Hillbilly that is. Sit a spell. Take your shoes off.

Y'all come back now, y'hear?⛰

·
Registered
INFP
2,353 Posts
I wonder how is anyone exactly suppose to shake the shorts if most methods are ineffective? 🤔

Such a corrupt and fraudulent system, but I already knew that. :cautious:

This is why I want nothing to do with the system after we moon. :rolleyes:

I believe Ryan Cohen and his dream team are thinking of everything they can to protect their investors. :)

...He has to save us all. He must.

He is the chosen one to lead the apes to the Oasis. :cry:

The shorts can basically never pay off their IOU, and have it sit in stock purgatory forever on their balance sheet...

Eh.

FUD doesn't work on me nor on the hut, but most especially me. We are never letting go over something life changing. :cautious:

I'm rather distrustful of people. You can say I have a trust issue with everyone that is not the hut. I'm always cautious when dealing with others. I cannot relax because if I let down my guard... It is unpredictable what humans are capable of. I keep everyone not associated with the hut at an arms distance.

One of the most dangerous beings in the world... are other humans. I'm always ready to protect myself if they pose a danger. They can and will hurt you at anytime whether with physical violence or even words.

Neither is effective. With violence I will respond as if I were going to die, and words simply never reach me.

There is pretty much a 360 active defense system around me. I can notice minor suspicious movements and ill intentions. A swordsman worth their salt has to be able to detect and respond to danger in a timely matter. 🙃

I guess you could blame Hana in a way who always wanted to shield me from the world and naturally hated other people besides her own kind. I mean, she did condition me at a young age to protect myself. After all the violence, mentally and physically, something changed me. :cautious:

People are snakes. People are fake. Rich and poor. It doesn't matter. Both are capable of great evil.

I hate humans and would be happy to see them gone from this world. :cautious:

If only I was a monkey instead. It is kinda sad that I trust a machine more (besides the hut and the dragon queen) than a living breathing person. 🙃

The only thing I care about is our dream and our own people... I don't care about anything else. Well, maybe except for children...

All they want in life is toys and games. Love. Happiness. To see children being hurt really makes me sad. This world is utterly cruel. :cry:

So come oh great calamity. Come and cleanse this world and torch it with holy fire! Destroy and wipe out everything! Send it all straight to hell! AH HAH HA! 🤪

No one is looking out for us. The government doesn't. The system doesn't. No one else will.

We have to look out for ourselves and that is why we are solving our problems with the rocket ship. There is no one to turn to for mercy. You cannot trust anyone and have to find help for yourself. :cautious:

Everything follows the rocket ship as does omnipotence. I trust the apes and the guidance of destiny. 🙃

And in the end it all comes back to revenge.

I guess this is her revenge against the world. :cautious:

ha

That one nurse long ago sensed that I was a super villain of sorts. 🙃

I think you got it wrong lady. :oops:

I'm actually the hero! Who says you were the good guys? 🤪

Once this is all over with... I want nothing to do with this world anymore. :cautious:

The hut will exist outside the cycle of life and death... We just disappear from the system.

All of our basic needs are met, and we just live our lives as we see fit until the end of the world. 🙃

Huh. It is kinda sad. I never really had someone that I can call a true friend not even my squire boy. :cry:

Only the dragon queen is the closest, but Hana puts herself over her... and that I am confused because I do trust the dragon queen but yet. I have no one to trust but Hana is what she buried in my psyche. o_O

Yoko-san never really liked anyone either, but not to the extent of Hana. It is some sort of battle between the two with Yoko-san trying to undo some of Hana's effects...

🙃 Talk about a random lengthy rant out of nowhere. So that is enough crazy for today.

Thinking has always been dangerous. That is why I just relax and don't think at all. :LOL:

Thinking only brings me pain so I just stay numb... :cry:

I may not believe in the world or anyone, but I believe in you though. Isn't that right Hana? 🙃

38701 - 38720 of 38741 Posts