Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes clearly I am a sucker fan of intuition, don't laugh!

What?? It's saved my life too many times for me not to love it!!

So through which avenue does your intuition help you the best?

Does your intuition work best through your visual sense? You tend to quickly interpret visual symbols quickly that often provide you with messages which are personally important to you. Either pictures appear in your mind's eye or you can perceive symbols in reality with deep perception.

Does your intuition work best through your auditory sense?
You tend to hear an inner voice inside you giving you ''just know'' messages. Whenever you hear words in a song or conversation, you can immediately find connections and relate to them.

Does your intuition work best through your thoughts
It is clear knowing, as in you just know certain things without knowing how. It could be a thought, idea or a creative spark that comes out of the blue.

Does your intuition work best through your body's senses? You will find cues in your physical sensations which tell you whether something is good or not.

And I'm sure there are many other ways, feel free to open up. Juuuuust open up and don't be afraid of anyone calling you crazy. Who cares anyway.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Definitely physical sensations, mostly centered around my heart, my stomach and my throat. Often times when I have that big gut feeling that something's wrong, the feeling is shared between my heart and my stomach. It's just this horrible feeling, I don't even know how to describe how it feels.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts