Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love to date an ENFP girl. They seem so caring and bubbly and just plain fun to be around. Unfortunately ENFP's from what i seen, are not very interested in an INFP male. I'm not very introverted, so maybe they also arent very attracted to ENFP males either? Or maybe it's just me... but we'll leave that out of this thread lol

so what type are you most compatible with? the ESTJs or ENTJs? i'm pretty sure whatever the type is, it definitely doesnt seem to be introverted.:sad:

·
Registered
838 Posts
I prefer INTx females and (to a lesser degree) INFx males. My absolute favourite by far, however, are INTJ females. I don't really like the idea of being with an E, especially a Te dominant like ENTJ and ESTJs mentioned above...I can just imagine the arguments we'll get into.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
INFJ from my relatively brief experience with them

i don't think i'd ever be attracted to an obvious E, i like being complemented by an I, and the differences intrigue me.
i know im not a girl, but the internal world of an INFP is a little too similar to mine i've found, and they don't like to join in with an extroverted crowd, which means im kinda tied back a little bit.
INFP romanticism is a little too much for me as well.. :/

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
ENFJ would be good. As i've noticed that I've gotten along really well with every ENFJ i've ever met.

I also want someone who is not exactly like me, and out of all my "opposites" type wise, i am the most compatible with ENFJ's.

They are considered to be a mirror type of INFP's which is the 4th most compatible intertype relationship for long term relations

Complete relationship chart between psychological ("personality") types

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I find I would want to date an ENFJ, we get on so well and flirt like crazy. Also, I'm quite borderline INFP, especially as I'm quite bipolar so I'll go through many months of being a huge ENFP, and then go for half a year being more INFP like. They balance me out a bit xD
I have a platonic love for INFPs. For some reason, I can't imagine going out with one... but I love them all the same <3

·
Banned
357 Posts
Me and my twin brother who is also ENFP are both dating INFJs and they are by far the best significant others we've had so far! :) So INFJ all the way!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I would love to date an ENFP girl. They seem so caring and bubbly and just plain fun to be around. Unfortunately ENFP's from what i seen, are not very interested in an INFP male. I'm not very introverted, so maybe they also arent very attracted to ENFP males either? Or maybe it's just me... but we'll leave that out of this thread lol

so what type are you most compatible with? the ESTJs or ENTJs? i'm pretty sure whatever the type is, it definitely doesnt seem to be introverted.:sad:
It seems as a general rule, I prefer mild introversion. I want to be the one responsible for our social life. When I date Es we tend to have this weird competition going, though I can also say I don't like extremes. An extreme extrovert would annoy me, an extreme introvert would bore/frustrate me.

·
Registered
489 Posts
my favorite is/was an enfp :)

i wouldn't rule out someone based on e/i but i will say after dating an extravert i absolutely looove the open communication and not having to pry information out of them...and i hate passive aggresive...or keeeping feelings in...just spill it damn it so we can fix it...ya know?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Lemme see...I'm attracted to ENFPs, INFJs, and INFPs...I'm open minded about the others with a little more weight on the ENTP...among those other MBTI types :)
All in all, I think INFPs and ENFPs are pretty similar...I'd be sensitive to an INFP so I think that's one good thing...I'd probably push an INFP to open up to me lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I LOVE INFPS. I wouldn't mind dating them. My only problem with infps is they're very attracted and compatible with enfjs.
The only E, I was attracted to and was thinking about dating was an enfj.
I'm also attracted to intjs, intps and istps- I'm pretty much attracted to every personality types.

Reactions: RomanticRealist

·
Registered
28 Posts
The only people I know the types of are my two best lady friends an ESTJ and an INTP and my two best guy friends an INFP and an INFJ

I love them all dearly, and they're all people I get along with and understand really really well. Which is important for any sort of relationship.

·
Registered
715 Posts

Psh on that! INFP males are AMAZING! I'll never give mine up without a fight. :laughing:

·
Banned
357 Posts
Lemme see...I'm attracted to ENFPs, INFJs, and INFPs...I'm open minded about the others with a little more weight on the ENTP...among those other MBTI types :)
All in all, I think INFPs and ENFPs are pretty similar...I'd be sensitive to an INFP so I think that's one good thing...I'd probably push an INFP to open up to me lol
Queen, I think for your first girlfriend or for a good close friend you need an extrovert to break you out of your shell and unleash your awesome on the world. I used to be a terribly shy and nerdy little boy till some dangerous rebel boy showed me the ropes :) I have this feeling your gonna be so much fun once you take that step out.

Reactions: Vaka

·
Registered
105 Posts
i gotta say ENFPS. not just for dating (since i dont actually know specific enfp guys) but i know a few girls that i have figured to be enfps that i just really love their personality and admire their ways...i guess, haha its just like i basically think they're cool and i wanna be their friend :) because they are a lot like me but are really fun and excitable (not too extreme E either, though.)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Me and my twin brother who is also ENFP are both dating INFJs and they are by far the best significant others we've had so far! :) So INFJ all the way!
are they twins too? that'd be sweet! lol. how would that work? would interchanging be possible? :crazy:
it's interesting that you and your twin are both ENFP, i guess that proves it's nature over nurture :mellow:

·
Registered
25 Posts
my husband is IxTJ... opposites truly attract but sometimes the very thing that attract you can cause frustrations later.. if i wasnt married, i'd be curious to see how it would work out with an ENFJ.. it would be nice for someone else to do the entertaining for a change, have the NF in them, but help keep things in order bc two P's I feel would be disasterous for the partners.. lol

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Prefer ENFP, and ISTP. I connect really well with all NFs, but I usually get sick of sensitive Feeler guys. Never dated an INFP, but I think it could be boring/frustrating as they seem to be hard to draw out of their shells, and I'm really not into dragging people to social events.

·
Banned
193 Posts
@Crystall Wow, you find INFPs hard to drag out but feel good with ISTPs? I don't have too much personal experience with ISTP dating but it seems like ISTPs do better in non-verbal social situations, or if it's verbal, more adhering to conventions, which can make social outings challenging unless I open my mind to that kind of scene. How have you found it works out with ISTPs in terms of social situations?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts