Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to clear up any confusion:

It's me, the poster formally known as "dsv2e". That was starting to sound a bit robotic to me, and I had already given my name out many times, so I thought I would change it.

I finally got enough gold to purchase a new username. I asked for either "Dave", if it was usable, or this- one of my nicknames.

Daveman it is.

And this picture was taken about 3 years ago. I've lost some weight and have smaller glasses, but this is still one of the better pictures I have. It's time to stop hiding behind my dog.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, what can I do? I was 24 then and 27 now. This isn't exactly what I would call a "baby photo". lol

I may get another picture made sometime in the near future, but I'm afraid to use most of the more recent ones. They just suck too much, you know? :blushed:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Well, what can I do? I was 24 then and 27 now. This isn't exactly what I would call a "baby photo". lol

I may get another picture made sometime in the near future, but I'm afraid to use most of the more recent ones. They just suck too much, you know? :blushed:
You need to invest in a camera!

Or do what I did and invest in a friend with a camera. Literally, there are over 300 pictures of me on Facebook, and it's because of my ENT-Paparazzi friend. :p

·
Registered
298 Posts

lolz, agreed with zomboy. how can you expect to start off fresh and then still have some old baggage trailing behind for everyone to see? out with the old, in with the new.

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lolz, agreed with zomboy. how can you expect to start off fresh and then still have some old baggage trailing behind for everyone to see? out with the old, in with the new.
Ok, ok.

Give me a few days, and I will arrange to have a "good" picture taken. lol

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I suggest using a webcam if you have one =) The benefit of that is you can see the final outcome of the photo as you are taking it. It makes for well planned shots ^__~!

Reactions: Daveman

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I suggest using a webcam if you have one =) The benefit of that is you can see the final outcome of the photo as you are taking it. It makes for well planned shots ^__~!
If I wasn't so broke, I would probably buy one. :crazy:

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
You can totally get one for a pretty affordable price =)

The Logitech C510: HD Webcam C510
Retail: $60
What I paid: $25 (brand new - free shipping)

Old deal: Logitech C510 Webcam $24.99 AR ($15) @ Amazon + Free shipping. - SlickDeals.net Forums

If you go to slickdeals.net you can sign up for a free account and set it so that it emails you when there is a deal on the keywords "logitech c510". That way you are always informed of deals! It's a great resource for somebody who's on a tight budget. Plus you save so much money on electronics.

Slickdeals is just a community seeking internet deals and savings. It's a giant network of coupon-deal hunters who inform the community about a crazy deal.

:laughing:

Reactions: Daveman

·
Banned
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can totally get one for a pretty affordable price =)

The Logitech C510: HD Webcam C510
Retail: $60
What I paid: $25 (brand new - free shipping)

Old deal: Logitech C510 Webcam $24.99 AR ($15) @ Amazon + Free shipping. - SlickDeals.net Forums

If you go to slickdeals.net you can sign up for a free account and set it so that it emails you when there is a deal on the keywords "logitech c510". That way you are always informed of deals! It's a great resource for somebody who's on a tight budget. Plus you save so much money on electronics.

Slickdeals is just a community seeking internet deals and savings. It's a giant network of coupon-deal hunters who inform the community about a crazy deal.

:laughing:
Wow! You sound like a commercial. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Just to clear up any confusion:

It's me, the poster formally known as "dsv2e". That was starting to sound a bit robotic to me, and I had already given my name out many times, so I thought I would change it.

I finally got enough gold to purchase a new username. I asked for either "Dave", if it was usable, or this- one of my nicknames.

Daveman it is.

And this picture was taken about 3 years ago. I've lost some weight and have smaller glasses, but this is still one of the better pictures I have. It's time to stop hiding behind my dog.
AHHHH! ITS DSV2E?

You sneaky bastard! :laughing:

I thought you were a new guy... wellllll.... actually....

Mereological Essentialism- The view that if an object loses any part of itself that it ceases to exist... which means every moment we lose skin cells our identity is constantly being destroyed and re-created....

:confused: *Mind explodes*

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Wow! You sound like a commercial. :laughing:
LOL I'm really into electronics and savings =] I use ebay quite often to buy stuff haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts