Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, we are completely busy with our desktops or laptop every single activity we like to complete online. I can't say i'm totally waisting my time one internet but yeah i spend most of my time sitting alone or working alone in my desktop. What about you?

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I don't have a profession as of yet, but looking for jobs and stuff I can just do online.
Maybe we the feeling that we can't live without it because we like it so much, but really I think I'd be more annoyed at the fact that I wouldn't be able to do most things at one spot.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We have lots of online spots available to do such things in one go all you have to do is Google your queries and you'll get your answer. Come on guys we are from Generation Y we should not think like that, isn't it? BTW me to also don't have any profession but a time spendy internet junkie. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Pretty much the same, unemployed with excuses of hibernation. I pretty much roll out of bed on to the computer 7-10am and not log off until 11pm-3am. I take breaks and naps through out the day though. The saddest part is I only visit.. four forums each day and all but this one move so slow I'd be lucky to read a handful of new replies each day.. [EDIT... something stole half of my first paragraph oh well..meh :-/]
Takes less than an hour to get updated each morning. :bored:

Once spring really does hit then I plan on getting out more and exercising etc, using winter (or summer) as an excuse is plausible but spring and autumn no chance, get out there loss those winter layers. I can't afford a new wardrobe fatty!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
The external world has strong emotional ties, but it's too bogged down in pretense.. the internet is where people go to get knowledge and socialize on their own terms. It's very useful.
Oh, the societally appropriate response would be "too much"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts