Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. This probably isn't a necessity, but I felt like it was the right thing to do. As my username suggests, I am Tranquility. Many of you, maybe all of you, may not remember me, and faces do tend to blur in such a sprawling community. However, about a year ago, I used to frequent this forum daily. Due to circumstance and lethargy, I left, but now I return to hopefully amend that.

I'm a bit depressed to see that while the index remains set in stone, the populace has shifted. I hope to see a familiar face among this sea of ambiguity. For all those faces I don't know, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now I am off, to post long, boring threads filled with stretched metaphors, or arrogantly assert my opinions in the typing sections. Here's to a good day and a better 'morrow.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Welcome back!! Hopefully this time you find something worth sticking around for.

·
Banned
139 Posts
Hello. This probably isn't a necessity, but I felt like it was the right thing to do. As my username suggests, I am Tranquility. Many of you, maybe all of you, may not remember me, and faces do tend to blur in such a sprawling community. However, about a year ago, I used to frequent this forum daily. Due to circumstance and lethargy, I left, but now I return to hopefully amend that.

I'm a bit depressed to see that while the index remains set in stone, the populace has shifted. I hope to see a familiar face among this sea of ambiguity. For all those faces I don't know, it's a pleasure to meet you. Now I am off, to post long, boring threads filled with stretched metaphors, or arrogantly assert my opinions in the typing sections. Here's to a good day and a better 'morrow.
You seem like a very interesting person, so I'm glad that you've returned! Thoughtful people only help us. I've only been here since March (much more new than you), but it's been interesting observing others.

I look forward to see your posts around here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.