Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Timothée Chalamet (Call Me by Your Name, Lady Bird)

Really talented actor, especially given his age. Wondering if anybody here had any thoughts on him.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Any reason why you think he's an introvert? Seemed extroverted to me but I'm not sure.
Well he does seem quite quiet in his interviews, might be just starstruck. He might as well just be a very open and charismatic introvert.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sorry for the DP.........

When his co-star Armie Hammer talk about him is how an ENFP (which he is) would talk about an INFJ..
I don't remember which interview it was but he said something along the lines of Timmy being very quiet but at the same time very transparant with his emotions, like, you can see everything going through him on his face. And that's a typical INFJ behavior.
And since he has been exposed to all this attention he might have gotten the social rush and may apear like an extrovert.
I am clear on my stand point.

·
Registered
Isfp
147 Posts
He seems kind of shy or at least not completely comfortable during interviews and stuff like that. That's why I think that he's likely to be an introvert, but at the same time when you look at him you can perfectly guess what he's feeling in that moment in a way that I don't know if an introvert would be capable of :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
First of all love Timmy.

Second, these are just some things I've picked up from watching his interviews and everything - but I don't know how much is nerves from being new to all this or how much is really him. Anyway...

1. He can't look anyone in the eyes. He's always looking down or somewhere else.

2. He's really good at remembering things like in detail stuff that has happened to him (both how he was feeling and what exactly physically was occurring around him).

3. He's very eloquent and is very good at speaking in detail and with depth about things. E.g for an interview for some movie he's done that hasn't come out yet he did a group cast interview and the cast all answered with like basic answers as you'd imagine some basic white girl to do and then the interviewer asked him a question and his answer was so in depth and had so much thought. He also looked extremely uncomfortable throughout the interview and was just looking off into the world.

4. While he's speaking you can tell that he's really thinking about his answers and choosing his words wisely. He's not just saying the first things that come to him.

5. He's quite bashful and doesn't seem very arrogant.

6. When you compare him with Armie, Armie just seems a lot more out-going, confident perhaps, more idgaf attitude. Whereas Timmy seems like he has this quiet energy but he's almost like a puppy at the same time.

7. He said in an interview that one of the most important things he learnt as an actor was to wear his heart on his sleeve and I really do believe he's quite in touch with his emotions and is able to feel other emotions strongly without having to just 'act' them.

8. This could be nothing at all but he did an assignment for statistics and instead of handing in a paper he full on made a rap video about statistics. This related to me a lot, I'm an INTP but I don't think Timmy is, but this is 100% something I would do and have done. Could be a Ne thing maybe??

9. He did some casual Instagram live video thing with Selena Gomez and idk what type she is but he is not the same type as her haha

All of those things could mean absolutely nothing when trying to work out his functions but they're some things I've picked up one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts