Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what type I am, i remember doing the myers briggs test in school a year ago but i cant remember what i got as I had no idea about what four letters meant.

Anyway, id really appreciate it...

Uhmm, I'm harsh, straight to the point, domineering, arrogant, disregard my friends feelings, have a constant belief that i'm more intellectually superior to my peers. (basically a prick) however ive realized these flaws and am trying to work on them.

I'm a messy and impulsive person and I can't control my habbits at all, if i buy a baggie of weed i have to finish it all in one sitting because i dont want it to be around my house which would just ruin my work habbit. My room's a mess, i fidget a lot and cant sit still. I used to day dream a lot as a child but i dont anymore unless its something thats possible and that can motivate me to achieve my goals.

I like so many different genres of music... is that relevant? yea whatever thats relevant

When Im with my close friends and am drinking I often talk about what im going to do with my life and what i want to do, my problems and what i need to do to get over them. I often tell my friends (who are usually lost in their lives) what to do. When Im high i just like to do the most silly stuff, think about the most silly stuff and come up with wack and zany ideas. Talking about literally anything at all from movie ideas to get rich quick plans to killing people both my friends and i dislike. (obviously we wouldnt do it... right?)

I used to get in trouble all the time for insulting people and disregarding their feelings, simply because i would never get emotionally hurt with words. I find myself being extremely cold sometimes, yet am very good at putting on a charming personality around certain people and making myself seem very likable. I feel as if im a psychopath sometimes but maybe im just being a bit too extreme!

I get bored way too easily for my own good, picking up tons of hobbies from learning the bass, to playing rugby and boxing, which ive been trying to focus on.

When it came to school, i never really studied as hard as i should have but got by. I never did well in the class room setting as my answers to questions would seem irrelevant to the teacher. This eventually destroyed my will to speak in class and made me seem like a loner just saying nothing in fear of rejection.

Im outgoing as hell, well i try to be. When i was younger i had a lot of social anxiety but ive gotten over this. When i was younger i also felt very introverted, but as i grew older i became really fond of others company and just meeting new people.

Thats all i can think of, so do your magic guys. I know that was loong but bear with me.
tthanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is it too late to add more? no whatever i just felt like being a narcissist and talking about myself more like im some sort of Canadian

I'm a hedonist and dont really believe in any good or any religion at all, i see the worst in everybody and believe everyone is more evil than good.

I can always say something funny and come up with witty banter to counter me getting insulted, its basically my defense mechanism. So if someone made fun of my clothes, i would just reply "thanks! my mom got them for me"

Sometimes i spend hours just researching that interests me and forget about everything else, for instance i read an article about anthropology and spent about 4-5 hours reading up on it and, safe to say im now a guru on it.

I put no value in "stuff"like fancy gadgets and stuff, i just see them as a way to achieve what i want. Same with money, im impulsive with my money, i buy things for my friends often and soemtimes they are shocked at how much i spend on them. As you can tell i have poor managing skills.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Are you familiar with the dimensions of personality (I/E, S/N, T/F, J/P)? And have you taken the test recently? There are several around; PerC has a few versions.

If I had to guess based on what you wrote, I'd say ENTP. Possibly ESTP. There's a bit of what looks like Ne in your self-description (open speculation, going on researching sprees just for fun, coming up with "wack and zany ideas"). But I wouldn't be surprised if you were an SP type instead, regarding your hedonistic and impulsive nature.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts