Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, males who are fond of sending dick pics.. Your dicks are gross. XD

Penises or bulges pictures aren't attractive. Like whenever you're sending a dick pic, or bulge pic or whatever form of your crotch, don't only take a picture of your bulge/penis.. But also include your thighs, include your stomach, include some background. It's better if you'll stand when taking a dick selfie, and zoom out.

I think that would be better.

Just saying. XD

Example :

Jk.. Forget about it. Still gross.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or better yet, never ever send dick pics online. Even if the girl badly asks for it.

Females are just like males when trying to get the girl have sex on them..

Once they get the dick pic, it's over.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It will not only strengthens your ego and reputation as a male, but also it will save female kinds a cringe for seeing a monster

Same with pussy.

Females, never ever send your pussy online.

Pussies are gross. I mean, for me it's gross. It looks like an open pored strawberry

·
Banned
5,075 Posts
Or better yet, never ever send dick pics online. Even if the girl badly asks for it.
Females, never ever send your pussy online.
I will just point out now that anyone abstaining from the above activities is now officially following Atama's advice, as determined by the Word Of Atama, and will from this day forth be recognized as a follower of Atama.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will just point out now that anyone abstaining from the above activities is now officially following Atama's advice, as determined by the Word Of Atama, and will from this day forth be recognized as a follower of Atama.
XDDD

Well I'm just giving awareness ;p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Compositionally, this is a solid placement of body parts that makes up an ideal basic dick pic that would be worthy of sending to anyone you would like to inform of having sexual feelings for. The contrast between the denim and the skin is striking, and I personally prefer to not see the stomach like in this one. From this angle, it would be very unflattering. This is just so casually tasteful and yet this isn't even a real picture of a dick.

But Atama is right, it should be three fingers :tongue:

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dick pics are your test drive

Are you going to just buy a car without test driving it first?? Don't you want to know what you're buying?

I mean god damn
Lol xD i mean, for me, it's better to be surprised of what's inside rather than already knowing what would you expect. XD

The element of surprise is gone by sending dick pics. XD

I think it loses its appeal of wanting more.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Compositionally, this is a solid placement of body parts that makes up an ideal basic dick pic that would be worthy of sending to anyone you would like to inform of having sexual feelings for. The contrast between the denim and the skin is striking, and I personally prefer to not see the stomach like in this one. From this angle, it would be very unflattering. This is just so casually tasteful and yet this isn't even a real picture of a dick.

But Atama is right, it should be three fingers :tongue:
Yeah right. Ikr. XD like just make the dick pic atleast photogenic ;)

If i have a dixk, I'll show an example

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Dress it up in a little costume. At least it can have some humor value, since aesthetic value is generally lacking.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts