Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just going to say that I'm a devil of a human being. There's nothing I want more for the world than for it to get a giant spanking on the rear for all of the ignorance and tolerated stupidity that goes on within it- myself included.

I don't even think that the description of an INFJ could really describe the way that I feel about others. In fact, it's far-left when I'm far-right. Yes, most of my thoughts are influenced by the opinions of other people, but that doesn't mean I respect those people. I hate those people. People are stupid.

If I had possession over judgement day, I would send every single form of life to eternal damnnation for being alive! I bare a heart full of hatred against those I love the most, and I love the most those I hate. Call it disappointment, call it whatever. All in all, I hold everybody in contempt- most of all, myself.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
The thing is that every MBTI description you read is in the positive side of the spectrum. A person can be a feeler but feel very irritated with people -- probably even more so than a Thinker type because thinkers aren't as sensitive. For this reason, I think if you find a bitter person they are more likely to be a feeler than a thinker because they are still expressing that emotion and sensitive to it -- it is just in a negative way.

The way I look at the descriptions is - that is the POTENTIAL for you as that mbti type, though it is not something you perfectly are. It can be something that you can look to as a base and strive for. The MBTI results are what you NATURALLY do... but what you do with it is more of a nurture aspect.

Reactions: Geoffrey and Selene

·
Registered
296 Posts
well I know what you mean, I'm a psycho in my head. But I believe thats to balance the the overly helpful caring part which I can't help. But yeah if I had control of doomsday it would not be pretty either. I'm thinking it would be a little SAW and 2012, with a little of my twist sense of justice.:proud:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts