Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi y'all!

I'm really terrible with first impressions...I feel all jittery and I talk to much and get way off topic but I'll try to contain myself (and my run on sentences!).

I'm 16 years old, actually I just turned 16 a little more than 2 weeks ago. I first got obsessed with MBTI when I was 14. I'd heard about when I was 12 but dismissed it as new age crap but I read more about it and found out I was an ENTP (which is the best type ever...we should all just create an ENTP machine and chuck all the non ENTPs in there and change them into us (maybe with an INTJ or two to keep things from total chaos) ). I'm still in high school (obviously) but I'm counting the days until I'm free (410!). I like cheese...well I don't really I think it's disgusting but cheesecake tastes good! This is actually the 3rd introduction I've written out and I'm seriously contemplating just chucking it out and starting a new one...but I'm getting bored and my fingers are cramping so I guess you guys are going to have to bear with my crap.

Oh and I guess I've been lurking this forum long enough so I know my way around...I just never really bothered joining since y'all are kinda intimidating haha. But I guess you guys are just fluffy little cupcakes underneath it all (yummy yummy chocolate cupcakes...)

So you'll see me lurking...making stupid posts that are probably nonsensical. But it's all apart of the master plan *insert manical laughter here*

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings Synthetic Darkness and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum Synthetic Darkness. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Hola! I'm an ENFP, the only thing better than an ENTP! xD
hugs!
Welcome to the forum...and don't worry; I think your intro is better than some peoples'...some people just type "Hey, I'm new" and nothing else which is kinda boring hehe

Anyway, I'm 16 too :)

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Oh! I just discovered this little thingy (ok so I stole it from someone else's post so sue me)

Name?

Ikram (it's supposed to mean honorable in arabic...my mom sucks at naming things/people/pets)

Nicknames?
Call me Ikky and die :)

Male/Female/Trans?
female (last time I checked)

Where were you originally born?
In the cold barren land that is north to the United States...otherwise known as Canada.

Where do you live today?
In said cold barren land.

If you could get up and go anywhere in the world at the present moment, where would you go and why?
England so I can spit on Sid Vicious' grave.

How old are you?

Do you think you act your age?
Probably not.

Personal(ity)

What is your Myers-Briggs personality type?
ENTP, with a bunch of NFs in my family (you can\t imagine the laughs and the tears)

For how long have you been reading on personality theory?
Since I was a wee lad. (14)

What are your favorite and least favorite personality types to be around?
ENFPs will forever be my partner in crime (my best friend being one) and ENTPs will forever be the friends that I can be myself around...ISTJs I was always wary of but I'm actually very close to one right now and I love how similar we are even though we're complete opposites. I'd have to say that its ISFJs that I have the most problems with...relationship wise anyways.

Occupation

Employed or Unemployed?

Student and unemployed.

What is your education?
High school student but once I finish high school it's really a toss up between Neuroscience or Law.

What is your dream job?
Honestly I don't rightly know, I can see myself doing everything and nothing simultaniously.

About You

Hmm...who am I? I guess you guys will have to find out!

Other

What is your favourite section at the toy-store?

Definitely the doll section...EXTREME STUNT BARBIE (also known as me chucking her out of the window or flushing her down the toilet) Haha actually my favourite will have to be the book section...I was always a bookworm.

Do you collect anything?
Blood, chicken bones, bats...the usual.
What are your phobias?
I fear failure and boredom and confinement.
Describe your favourite food until you drool.
Cupcakes, the mouthwatering frosting, the infuriating size (they should be so much bigger) the intoxicating smell they just scream out *eat me!*

What are your top five pet peeves?
1) Irrationality, 2) Stupidity, 3) Ignorance, 4) You, 5) Smelly people.
What would a perfect day be like for you?
Freedom to do anything and everything.
Do you prefer a vegetarian or meat diet or both?
Both, I can live off of either one, I'm not a big meat eater.

Other Other

God: Do I believe in God? Yes.
Souls: Something I also believe in...there is more to the world than what we can see with our own eyes.
The Death Penalty: Pfft totally redundant. You'll be no better than the person you were executing and you'd be doing the person a favor...death trumps imprisonment anyday.
Premarital Sex: With Hugh Jackman? YES!
People are inherently good: I'd disagree...but I'm an eternal cynic.
Destiny: To rule the world (at least that's what Leroy the elf told me).
Done drugs: I plead the fifth
Kissed in the rain: Does kissing my mother count? :tongue:
Re-reading a good book: Only after a long amount of time has passed. I hate repeating things.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hola! I'm an ENFP, the only thing better than an ENTP! xD
hugs!
Welcome to the forum...and don't worry; I think your intro is better than some peoples'...some people just type "Hey, I'm new" and nothing else which is kinda boring hehe

Anyway, I'm 16 too :)
Pfft ENTP > ENFP ^_^

We're like you...only better!

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I think he's trying to tell you something Synthetic! xD

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
m0.0m salutations