Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Backstory had my car stolen, found it. Talked to what is now my ex psychiatrist, due to lacking common sense the conversation ended up in circles. For a while this has been ridding my nerves. I decided to let them go. Recently also fired a ESFJ also. Is the problem them or me, if so why?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It is difficult to gauge the situation here as you were extremely vague with the information provided, not to mention how short it is, but I will give it a try. Gosh, I was just about to head to bed, but I can't help myself.

Anyways, perhaps you could be a little bit more patient. Letting go off your psychiatrist, firing the ESFJ, also that is one rather aggressive signature, plus that one thread about NFs annoying you. Why so serious? Why so angry? Did you put enough thought and consideration into each of those decisions before committing to them?

I mean, for what is worth, you might have plenty of reasons for being stressed out. I get that. All the information I got so far is that you car was stolen and that you got it back, though, so it would be helpful if you told us more.

Why did you choose to post this in the INFJ forums, by the way? I have a theory, but I'd like to put it to test.

·
Registered
748 Posts
If you feel like your psychiatrist isn't doing you any good, then I think it is a good decision to let him go. Unless you wanna keep spending money on something you feel doesn't work...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts