Votes: 3 60.0%
  • She likes me not

Votes: 2 40.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so this female INTJ I've known on and off for a long time have recently engaged into a special type of relationship we call "moirallegiance" which long story short is just a fancy term for really close best friends, and since the start of this, we've almost daily engaged in deep donversations, and just so about a week ago we both mutually indulged about our pasts, the experience was like meeting a new person you've known for a long time, weird right? Well everyday I see us growing closer and closer because now she tells me about what's going on in her life at the moment and she does have a lot of deep stuff goin' on so we talk frequently, which is mostly me counseling her on something, but I enjoy every minute. I have feelings for this girl, but being a Demisexual I'm not one for going after her unless the feeling is mutual and she knows I likes her, and so far I've got one of the two. Anyway, since I'm pretty sure she places a massive amount of trust in me to disclose personal information, do you think there's a chance of us..? Keep in mind I've known her for a year and 3 months now and our friendship has been on and off but we keep coming back together, with actions from me. But this time we've seem to hit it off, but not exactly. If she doesn't see me as a potential partner I'm totally cool with that.

- Sincerely The Producer.

·
Banned
3,255 Posts
Okay I wa going to question her being INTJ but you being an ENFP is almost conclusive evidence that she is so. It's like you guys are heat seeking missiles for us or something. Now onto your questions.

If the possibility of romance ever existed chances are excellent it exists still. I've been known to harbour a crush for as long as a year before making my intentions known. We are patient, able to wait out a breakup, the right alignment of planets or whatever. But the big question was did the possibility ever exist?

Nothing in your post points conclusively in either direction. Guess you'll just have to get her alone and go for the kiss. No way around it. I love the kiss in completely normal situations. I like the surprise and also the low pressure environment. I'm much better with it if I don't know its coming. On a date? All forms of awkward.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts