Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you show a guy you're interested in him? Especially if he is an ENFP/INFP.

I think a couple of female INTJs were interested... but you guys are so damn mysterious that I have no clue!

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I tell them straight out.

No point pussy footing around the issue, but that's just me.

*shrugs*

Reactions: mylifemyradio

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tell them straight out.

No point pussy footing around the issue, but that's just me.

*shrugs*
Really? As in, you will look at the guy straight in the eyes and say flat out, "I like you"? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. But that's bold though and refreshing. I wish there were more female INTJs, it's so hard to find you guys.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Really? As in, you will look at the guy straight in the eyes and say flat out, "I like you"? Wow, I don't think I've ever seen that happen before. But that's bold though and refreshing. I wish there were more female INTJs, it's so hard to find you guys.
Well I figure I have really nothing to lose if there is no emotional investment that has been stewing. Get it while it's fresh.

Anyway, what is the worst that could happen? Rejection by somebody that probably really isn't worthy anyway? If a man can't handle me stating how I feel early on, then he certainly won't be able to handle me later down the track.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I don't react to them any different to them until I am absolutely certain that their feelings reciprocate.....even then I would still probably not react until they actually told me.
Yep. This is how it works for me too.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I would hide my feelings until I am sure they feel the same way. I would joke around to see his comments and reactions and find out if he likes me.

If he does, then I would tell him flat out. No point beating around the bush.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I wait so see if I get signs from them that they like me then I tell them straight out. Don't like too many people though...takes a special guy.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Once I thought it was best to tell the guy how I feel about him right into his face, because it seemed he liked me too. I thought there was no point in us two beating around the bush if we wanted to be together. Or if he didn't really like me I could deal with it when it still wasn't too late. So I told him. Things got complicated, but that was later.

Before I told him I tried to make it look like I didn't care that much, but since I can't fake absolutely anything it showed quite clearly, as I discovered later.

Now I guess I would be defending myself against the emotion until I'm 100% positive he wants me too. In any case, I wouldn't be so quick to show him how I feel about him. But that might be just me because I got hurt last time :wink:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have never told a guy outright that I like him. However my actions would indicate my feelings such as:
a) spending a lot of time with the person;
b) finding out his likes/dislikes and learning very quickly about these subjects so as to appear really knowledgeable in our conversations;
c) if he likes chocolates, he would get loads of chocolate desserts.

However, if in the midst of getting to know him I realise that he is not worthy, he will be dropped like a hot potato with no explanation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just make an effort to become really good friends first, because i need to know if he'll be able to stand me/if I'll be able to stand him. I am generally sarcastic; I tend to communicate via sarcasm, but I can hide my feelings pretty well.

The main thing, is that I smile a bit more in their presence than I would otherwise. :proud:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts