Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have been tasked with sending people who you feel are destroying society/culture/humanity to prison. Who would you choose, and why?

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
You have been tasked with sending people who you feel are destroying society/culture/humanity to prison. Who would you choose, and why?
Is there a specific amount of people like a limiter or no limit?

answers may vary depending on the amount limited to. It allows for more thinking to refine if necessary.

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is there a specific amount of people like a limiter or no limit?

answers may vary depending on the amount limited to. It allows for more thinking to refine if necessary.
No limit. The state is always in need of forced labor.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
The children and family of those who decided they knew what was best for society in the first place.

Reactions: Roi and nothingnew

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

people who misuse "who" and "whom" and/or commit other grammatical enormities, just because I can and may. :tongue:

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,611 Posts

Reactions: Cheveyo

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
Kim Kardashian had one of the prettiest natural faces on the planet- she was gorgeous without any makeup at all - but for some reason she's insisted on having so much plastic surgery that she now looks like Transsexual Barbie.

I don't get it when pretty women do that.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Jews, gay people, and hippies.

Kim Kardashian had one of the prettiest natural faces on the planet- she was gorgeous without any makeup at all - but for some reason she's insisted on having so much plastic surgery that she now looks like Transsexual Barbie.

I don't get it when pretty women do that.

Trying to achieve happiness, I suppose. And being somewhat unsuccessful? Who knows. People buy nice cars, expensive clothes, and get boob jobs, pretty much all for the same reason.

·
Social Pyromaniac
477 Posts
-People who wear sunglasses in doors
-People who wear lensless glasses
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Who ever coined the expression "yolo" (they're about to see how true it is)
-"Swag" man can come along too
-People who make weird noises with their mouth and don't know it because they're blasting -their headphones
-People who text and drive
-People who text and walk
-Gum snappers
-dip chewers
-One Direction
-Nancy Grace
-Rush Limbaugh
-Bill Maher
-Any demagogue asshole makes money off making idiots' opinions for them
-Michael Cera
-Zooey Deschanel
-Whoever the fuck made Garden State
-George Lucas
-Richard
-the guy who un-popularized the penny-farthing bicycle
-Kat Dennings' agent
-whoever at Fox keeps renewing The Simpsons
-theater majors
-Chuck Lorre
-Tyler Perry
-I'm probably forgetting a few

Their gathering will be swift, forceful, and sudden via Ape men on horse back throwing big nets on them.

·
Registered
358 Posts
-Mark Zuckerberg
-People who make weird noises with their mouth and don't know it because they're blasting -their headphones
-Gum snappers
-dip chewers
-One Direction
-Nancy Grace
-Rush Limbaugh
-Bill Maher
-Michael Cera
-Zooey Deschanel
-George Lucas
-Richard
-Kat Dennings' agent
-theater majors
-Chuck Lorre
-Tyler Perry

Their gathering will be swift, forceful, and sudden via Ape men on horse back throwing big nets on them.
I agree with much of this but George Lucas? You best be kidding about that or else you're automatically on my list.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
-Mark Zuckerberg
-Gum snappers
-dip chewers
-One Direction
-Nancy Grace
-Rush Limbaugh
-Bill Maher
-Michael Cera
-Zooey Deschanel
-George Lucas
-Richard
-Kat Dennings' agent
-theater majors
-Chuck Lorre
-Tyler Perry

You know, whilst reading this list, I was almost certain my name would be on it.

I thought we was tight like bruthas mang, why dost thou forsaketh me ?

·
Social Pyromaniac
477 Posts
I agree with much of this but George Lucas? You best be kidding about that or else you're automatically on my list.
I hate to derail this thread (that's a lie, but I feel as if I have to say that).

But, I love Star Wars. Like . . . a lot, and probably too much. That sick, little,ewok-esque, fat, beardo, fuck is RUINING those movies because he's bored with them, antsy, but refuses to move on and make something else. Some of the changes were worth making and well done, but the majority of them were not.

I know they're his movies. I know Ridley Scott did it with Blade Runner, but it was annoying then too. It's done. Move on. Make something else.

Creatively and conceptually, he's awesome. But he's not a very good director because he has no taste and instinct. And last but not least, he can't write dialogue for shit.

So that is why George F. Lucas is on my list.

You know, whilst reading this list, I was almost certain my name would be on it.

I thought we was tight like bruthas mang, why dost thou forsaketh me ?

It's a gulag of love

. . . that totally sounds like an S&M shop

. . . and I'm totally digging it :ninja:

·
Banned
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He at least deserves a kick to the nuts for jar jar binks...

I know they're his movies. I know Ridley Scott did it with Blade Runner, but it was annoying then too. It's done. Move on. Make something else.
Really? The directors cut is the best one. The original had that lame ass voice over.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Probably, you know, actual criminals. I mean if I had to choose somebody (which I wouldn't particularly want to) it'd probably be murderers, rapists and thieves as opposed to people who defend my ridiculous personal sensibilities. Sorry for my terribly uninteresting answer.

·
Registered
369 Posts
He at least deserves a kick to the nuts for jar jar binks...
I love Jar-Jar Binks because he was hilarious when I watched the series as a six-year-old, and the emotions are residual enough that sadly he still is, regardless of what I'd think if I saw the movie fresh-minded as my current self.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts