Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took some time to reflect on this, but think about it; we are several billions on this earth, maybe more in this plane of existence. I think that people who prefers to be alone, trying to rmeain unphased by emotional displays and decisions can actually be one of the bravest.
You are basically choosing to go through this one-chance thing called life, with all its factors clear and unclear, on your own.
You choose to depend on no one but your own judgement and perception. Just by yourself. One among billions. Like a wanderer.

I think it takes a lot of courage. (and a lot of doubts)

Just a dumb thought I had, it inflated a bit my ego.

·
Code Cracked
7,824 Posts
Good post. It could be that or fear, are in avoidance of putting their self out there and fully living because, of fear of any numerous things (change, being responsible/think of anyone but their self), are lazy, easy opt out of having to put forth any effort to improve/change. There are always several different scenarios to that equation.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good post. It could be that or fear, are in avoidance of putting their self out there and fully living because, of fear of any numerous things (change, being responsible/think of anyone but their self), are lazy, easy opt out of having to put forth any effort to improve/change. There are always several different scenarios to that equation.
yes, but in the end it remains a preference.
I like interacting and such, but shit in the end, i'm alone most of the time, trying to figure things out by myself, like a lot of people out there. Sure, I get help. I'm not completely isolated. But shit.
there are 7 billions of people on earth, and we end up deciding that we're better alone. So many people like that, and the world end up functioning.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
It is not a preference, or a choice, it is just how I am.

·
Code Cracked
7,824 Posts
yes, but in the end it remains a preference.
I like interacting and such, but shit in the end, i'm alone most of the time, trying to figure things out by myself, like a lot of people out there. Sure, I get help. I'm not completely isolated. But shit.
there are 7 billions of people on earth, and we end up deciding that we're better alone. So many people like that, and the world end up functioning.
However it is dressed up or down....not all people are making that choice or preference based on the pure intent~ that was my only point. To each their own. I can only walk in my shoes.

I would rather deal with solo than a bunch of fake people or bs. I am just talking about the extremist that justify the state they are in out of comfort. I have room to grow, just as anyone else.

·
Registered
Infp 6w5
2,771 Posts
Is it that I see people as scarier than mere existence? :thinking:
Then it's probably not courage.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
As others have already mentioned, it doesn't seem like a choice... it's just the way it is. It also seems to take more in the way of bravery to put your trust in someone else - particularly "just anyone else" - rather than "going it alone."

Of course, there are people in my life that have earned that trust, but not all that many. Depending on myself and a very small, highly trusted group tends to make the desired outcome much more likely to be realized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts