1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
The whole cut vs uncut debate is silly to me. I was circumcised at birth. I just don't care. It's a piece of skin. It's probably better this way, for me. I'm not one for taking showers regularly. Being cut, I'm not about to get smegma.

I remember the first time I saw an uncut penis, though. I shat bricks.:crazy: I thought he was deformed or something. Turns out, I'm the deformed one.:crazy:

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I was circumcised. I've no problem with it. As Azrael says, it is an aesthetic improvement; besides, I've ofttimes read that it is healthier to be circumcised.

·
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
5,108 Posts
Aesthetics are almost completely relative - a matter of personal taste
Which other penile qualities appeal to your personal taste?

Edit: no ****

·
Registered
338 Posts
I've never been with / seen a circumcised guy in the flesh and I've got no complaints about what a natural penis looks like. I wouldn't want my son circumcised unless there was a medical reason for it. I'd leave it as God intended, so to speak - though I wouldn't complain if a guy I was with was circumcised, I can't see the merit on cutting off a perfectly harmless piece of skin.

----

One guy I was with said if you were circumcised you can't wank (fap) without lube, is that true?

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I don't think I would have my son circumcised. I would let him decide that when he is older.

OWL

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i think they use the friction, but Im not a guy..so my knowledge is quite limited! :wink:

OWL

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
The whole cut vs uncut debate is silly to me. I was circumcised at birth. I just don't care. It's a piece of skin. It's probably better this way, for me. I'm not one for taking showers regularly. Being cut, I'm not about to get smegma.

I remember the first time I saw an uncut penis, though. I shat bricks.:crazy: I thought he was deformed or something. Turns out, I'm the deformed one.:crazy:
This just about sums it up for me. I'm circumcised, and I don't really care one way or the other...it seems like of all of the things one could be bothered about, it's pretty much at the bottom of my list.

And like jinamuro said, I thought it was so weird seeing an uncircumcised penis the first time...so I think you're just naturally used to whatever you have. At least in my experience.

Reactions: Darkestblue

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
My son is intact. It horrified me that they wanted to take my little boy, strap him down and cut his penis, tearing the skin from his Glans. It's still attached until much later. I could not bring myself to turn him over to that.

My friend had 2 boys, and had them both circumsized. The first one got an infection, the second they didnt take enough skin off, and he bled and she had to push back the skin everytime she changed his diaper. It really hurt both of them and I vowed to never do that to any child of mine.

If my son wants it done, he can have it done later, if he chooses, key words here. It's his body, it's his choice.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Awesome thread tags.

Anyway, I've never heard of a man mad at his parents for circumcising him, but I have heard of men whose parents didn't and he wished they had, mostly for the aesthetic and cleanliness reasons.

Preferring a circumcised penis is probably a cultural bias. Both cut and uncut can both be beautiful and enjoyable, but watch out for dick cheese. Blech.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Circumcision is a barbaric practice and unnecessary in today's first world countries. Practice proper hygiene and you'll have no problems.

Other arguments: Ribbed condoms were invented for a reason/benefits to both partners & better orgasms.

If the individual wants to do it, fine. but I believe that decision should rest with the individual and not be made for them when they're unable to voice any opposition to it.

People should watch Penn and Teller: Bullshit! on circumcision, then come back here and still say circumcision is for the best.

Doing it just because "it's what you do" without any real reason to is beyond stupid in my mind.

I realise that in the states the practice is more common, here it'd be about 50/50. Additionally I know that some people see it as more aesthetically pleasing, and you know, your individual preference is noone elses concern, but it's society that shapes how we view such things.

Parents are barely ever in the room while their son was strapped down to the table and they applied the clamp etc. They never heard the screams. If a parent is so sure of their decision they shouldn't be so distant from the procedure.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.