Personality Cafe banner

How do you use your Toilet Paper?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I've seen discussed on forums before, and it always sparks interesting discussions. This is about how you use toilet paper. Whatever you do you'll find what other people do incredibly strange.

When you wipe your ass do you WAD or FOLD/WRAP your toilet paper?

Personally I Wad, folding takes too much time and just seems less efficient to me.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I use wipes. I only use toilet paper to dry wetness.

LOL, TMI? :crazy:

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wad it. This is a very disturbing post btw. I USED to fold it (lol <--- im a J) but eventually the efficiency part won out and I just gave up trying. (it unfolded in the end anyways ;( )
So disturbing that you HAD to post in it? :D

Interesting Harley, wipes...... I'm just so used to good ol' tp, AND I learned something!

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I've always wadded. I knew a spoiled little rich girl who made mittens of it because she was afraid to touch a "poopie." My friend would hide his toilet paper when inviting her over and put out a roll that only had a little left on it, because if he didn't, she would use a whole roll to pee twice.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Folding uses more, because people want to keep their hands as far away from "da pooper/da cat" as much as possible, and layer it so they find that it is thick enough to be comfortable mentally. Folding also clogs more in my expirence cause it covers the drain more.

Wadding on the other hand, uses less toilet paper to separate your hand from your dirty self. Wadded TP goes down a lot easier.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I sort of fold my toilet paper and try not to use much. Wadding is so inefficient. I'm not scared of possibly coming into contact with my own waste. Shit happens. That's what soap is for.

·
Registered
570 Posts
weekly I use 4 different methods:

1. wad - this is my standard technique
2. folding - for certain situations and "detailing"
3. baby wipes - because they're awesome and you usually only need one, no folding or wadding needed
4. bidet - I'm lucky enough to have a few Portuguese friends with bidets, and they're fantastic. Way better than any other option :laughing:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Tdm you are a master at your craft.
Dude, my methodology goes a lot deeper (both physically and metaphorically) than that, but I didn't want to get into it.

I think all the time about everything that I do. Cute story here:

I used to have the most effective method for eating pizza worked out for every single type of pizza slice. There were something like 20 factors and over a dozen methods. My chess partner (INTJ?) in high school and I were talking about pizza one day, and our methodology came up. Turned out we had come up with the exact same list of factors and the exact same solutions for every type of pizza slice. It's was surreal.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
haha. i have a sort of fold/wad hybrid, i sort of fan it out and fold it as i unroll it from the roll, then strategically wad the fanned out fold, sort of like those question and answer things i used to fold up in elementary school.

>.>

Reactions: Scruffy
1 - 20 of 46 Posts