Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Avengers personalities - Tony Stark (Iron Man) is an ENTP? What about others?

I keep hearing that Tony Stark is an ENTP, is that accurate you guys think?

What about the others? Which other Avengers or Superheroes are ENTP?

I think Tony Stark is actually the most ENTP of the group, as well.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
Probably an ESTP.

The Ti/Fe is definitely there.

He's much more of an extraverted sensor than an extraverted intuitor.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dude that run super fast, kinda like Flash. He was also in X-men as well as the new Avengers.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Tony Stark is most likely an ENTP (I think he is a borderline ENTP/ENTJ), Robert Downey Jr himself is definitely an ENTP when you hear him in interviews.

Spiderman is a xNTP.

Bruce Banner (when not Hulk) is probably INTJ

Captain America is probably an ESTJ (a little too much of a leader to be an ISTJ).

Thor is probably an ESxP. He was probably more ESTP in Thor but has gotten a little more ESFP in the later movies. I think he is definitely more ESTP in the comics.

Loki is INTP. Tom Hiddleston in interviews is an ENFP. He is definitely a Ne. His conversations go all over the place and he easily goes off track but he seems to genuinely like people and want to please them.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Loki is INFP, I reckon. Too much resentment of past wrongs to be INTP.
Tony Stark is ENTP.
Black Widow...ISTP.
Captain America ESTJ.
Thor...agree, ESxP.
Bruce Banner I think INTP. He and Tony Stark like getting off on knowledge. Hulk may well be an ESFJ shadow.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Loki is INFP, I reckon. Too much resentment of past wrongs to be INTP.
Tony Stark is ENTP.
Black Widow...ISTP.
Captain America ESTJ.
Thor...agree, ESxP.
Bruce Banner I think INTP. He and Tony Stark like getting off on knowledge. Hulk may well be an ESFJ shadow.
I agree with all of them except Loki. I think Loki is INFJ. Bruce Banner being INTP would make sense since him and Stark get along so well.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I agree with all of them except Loki. I think Loki is INFJ. Bruce Banner being INTP would make sense since him and Stark get along so well.
Loki is tricky (well, quite literally) and I think because he is an alien god (well, raised as one) and fictional, I think typing is hard to do. It's kind of funny we are analyzing fictional people. However, it is fun.

I think he likes chaos too much to be a J. He doesn't seem to have a plan beyond what he is immediately doing and can very easily change direction as things are unfolding. I have not met a single J that can do that. They usually have to regroup. He kind of indicated that in both Thor and Avengers. In Thor he said he was just having a bit of fun letting Frost Giants to screw up Thor's coronation. What happened he just used to his advantage. In Avengers, it was obvious when talking to Thor that he had not thought much further than opening the gateway. Although, I do have to admit, INTJs can be pretty manipulative when they want to, however, they do not change direction from what they planned easily.

I don't think he is a Feeler at all. If you read either of those types descriptions (especially the INFP), it doesn't sound like him. The INFP says that they are focused on making the world a better place for people and hate conflict. The INFJ is described as being careful with the feelings of others because they do not want to cause conflict and they like their outer world in order. Again, Loki likes chaos too much.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Loki does chaos because he is hurt. He doesn't like it, except in a revenge sort of way. His sense of self has been attacked and it is NOT ok. Speaks of unhealthy Fi to me. He doesn't think very far ahead because he is really only interested in his own future. He can see a long way, but is blind to the logical ramifications of his actions, looking only at the desired outcome for him. Thus he is easily manipulated.

The actual Norse Loki would not be INFP. Unclassifiable. But characters in books and films mostly are, because they are modelled on human characters, and they have to be believable in a way.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Loki does chaos because he is hurt. He doesn't like it, except in a revenge sort of way. His sense of self has been attacked and it is NOT ok. Speaks of unhealthy Fi to me. He doesn't think very far ahead because he is really only interested in his own future. He can see a long way, but is blind to the logical ramifications of his actions, looking only at the desired outcome for him. Thus he is easily manipulated.

The actual Norse Loki would not be INFP. Unclassifiable. But characters in books and films mostly are, because they are modelled on human characters, and they have to be believable in a way.
I think "unhealthy" in general describes Loki.

·
Registered
18 Posts

That's what I was thinking, too. When INFJ's go nuts, our relatively strong T takes a vacation and our F causes a mess all over the place.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.