Personality Cafe banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
But a woman will never say this to a man she respects. She will either make up for his shortcomings by taking care of his needs, or communicate it in a way that won't hurt his confidence as a man. It's only when a woman has zero respect for a man that she will be patronising or blunt.
lol wtf. Are you also speaking for all women? Sometimes a when a woman thinks a guy is too nice and says a guy is too nice, she literally means what she says. Meaning, she probably thinks the person is being too nice and that's making things awkward or may seem disingenuous or perhaps she's looking for different qualities in a guy. That's really not an insult or something to be worried or offended about. It's okay to have preferences and not everyone is going to be compatible with one another.

·
Registered
24,016 Posts
It means you use proper grammar too frequently.

·
Registered
993 Posts
@Scoobyscoob

Really? You're gonna ask something that stupid? In case I gave you the impression that I've conducted extensive studies on the subject, let me make it clear now. I'm speaking from experience. Limited experience. Which is what I imagine you and everyone else here is doing. So, no. I'm not speaking for every woman.

And I think you've got it twisted. I've never heard of a woman rejecting a guy by saying he's too nice. I've heard of women saying their man is too nice and basically using it as an excuse to treat him like shit. Maybe you're right. Maybe women do reject guys and then go through the awkwardness of justifying themselves to a guy they rejected who for whatever reason decided to hang around long enough to hear an explanation. It's just not my experience or anything I've heard of until now.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
@Scoobyscoob

Really? You're gonna ask something that stupid? In case I gave you the impression that I've conducted extensive studies on the subject, let me make it clear now. I'm speaking from experience. Limited experience. Which is what I imagine you and everyone else here is doing. So, no. I'm not speaking for every woman.

And I think you've got it twisted. I've never heard of a woman rejecting a guy by saying he's too nice. I've heard of women saying their man is too nice and basically using it as an excuse to treat him like shit. Maybe you're right. Maybe women do reject guys and then go through the awkwardness of justifying themselves to a guy they rejected who for whatever reason decided to hang around long enough to hear an explanation. It's just not my experience or anything I've heard of until now.
Just shutup and stop trying to give shitty advice would be my non-polite answer then. Oh my god this was cringy to read. I can't even assume your reply was so obnoxiously stupid because you're not a native english speaker, as it clearly says on your profile that you're from the UK.

Anyway, if you're relying on experience then I've heard numerous woman say to a guy that she thinks they're too nice, and pretty much every time she meant it. The reasons might be different, but that doesn't mean she's lying or trying to disrespect the man she said it to. 🙄

·
Registered
993 Posts
Just shutup and stop trying to give shitty advice would be my non-polite answer then. Oh my god this was cringy to read. I can't even assume your reply was so obnoxiously stupid because you're not a native english speaker, as it clearly says on your profile that you're from the UK.

Anyway, if you're relying on experience then I've heard numerous woman say to a guy that she thinks they're too nice, and pretty much every time she meant it. The reasons might be different, but that doesn't mean she's lying or trying to disrespect the man she said it to. 🙄
I wasn't giving advice. I was giving my opinion, you dumb bitch. Get a grip.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
I wasn't giving advice. I was giving my opinion, you dumb bitch. Get a grip.
Sounds like you're describing yourself. 🤣 Anyway, your username is right, you are coming off as pathetic.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
If you want my attention just hit me up. I won't bite. Otherwise this game of mindless tit for that doesn't do it for me.
Yeah you want to quit now because you lack the intelligence to insult me back.

·
Registered
24,016 Posts
...as it clearly says on your profile that you're from the UK.
Well tbf, even if one were specifically from/based in England, that doesn't necessarily mean their mother tongue is English...

Reactions: Scoobyscoob

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
Well tbf, even if one were specifically from/based in England, that doesn't necessarily mean their mother tongue is English...
People usually maintain pretty consistent reading comprehension. Her deciding to dip her reply in the stupid sauce made that post difficult to read without cringing.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yeah you want to quit now because you lack the intelligence to insult me back.
You think it takes intelligence to insult someone? Camon. I know you're not that dumb. You just want to play. People have their preferences, and honestly, I think it's a pretty lame way to play.

·
Registered
ENTJ 7w8
4,954 Posts
@Lonewolf2000 You can ignore this dumb conversation between me and that, the user with the word pathetic in their name.

·
Registered
540 Posts
"Too nice" are the guys who go out of their way to agree with a woman, stand up for your own opinions and beliefs and you'll do just fine.

·
Registered
ENFP
4,195 Posts
Depends on the person saying it? I've seen truly nice guys who get snagged up quickly by women maybe because they are kind and people can see it? And then I see there are some who pretend to be nice (the word nice in itself somewhat implies that a person isn't presenting their true selves), and that also comes off as being inauthentic.

I've also seen plenty of nice ladies who don't write about how nice they are just because they haven't found a decent guy. Ironic double standard, isn't it??

And I've also seen guys fall for "bad girl" types—the ones who sleep around, get drunk, do drugs (I guess some people truly do like what they can't have), and it's not a place to judge. Everyone deals with their own childhood attachment styles expressed through patterns of adult relationships in different ways. And then there are the happy campers who would rather not participate in this kind of mess, and they find each other by chasing their passions and keep it real. Depends. Social masks can really prevent people from bonding. And some people move on from the concept more easily than others? Half of the times it's incompatibility that's the issue, and not necessarily something personal per se. Finding the right person isn't easy, and that's why when people do, it's worth sifting through all of the mismatched relationships.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts