Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ENFJ friend pointed out to me recently that she in fact hangs over the sink and drools her toothpaste as she brushes her teeth. Her ISTJ man thinks that is ridiculous and like normal people he brushes a while, then spits, then brushes some more, and then spits and is done...

I realized then that I grew up more of a drooler, but due to living with roomates and the fact that I'm often late and would brush my teeth at work I developed the habit of walking around the house or the office brushing my teeth and then finally running back to the sink when I couldn't stand it anymore and drooling it all out at once as brush my tongue a bit to keep it nice and pink...

Is there a connection between MBTI personality type and toothpaste drooling vs spitting behaviors??!! Inquiring minds want to know!

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Heh, i'm a spitter. I wait until my mouth is so filled with toothpaste it makes me gag :D I carry a tooth brush wherever i go. My toothbrush is just as important as my wallet , phone and keys. So yeah, spit brush, brush spit. I'm tying to imagine drooling, hah!, ew it would be a bit awkward feeling it rolling down my chin ;p

Reactions: garmypoo

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I walk while I brush my teeth, I can't stand still in a place and brushing. I generally take time brushing during weekends, maybe 15 to 20 minutes.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I don't really pay attention to what I do when I brush my teeth.. but just a random thought popped up when I saw this topic.. I had a nightmare that I kept eating toothpaste for no apparent reason. o___o my god it was so unpleasant.

/irrelevant I KNOW LOL.

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Why would I drool... that would take forever.

Only time I have drooled is after I did a tooth extraction, and that was on my dentist's instructions.

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
Sometimes some will drool out, but I'm more of a spitter. Though if I'm brushing my teeth around other people, I do my very best to keep it all in my mouth. (That's what she said XD)

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
Definitely a spitter. I had a drooler boyfriend years back and tried it just to see how it felt, then continued as a spitter. I also walk around while I'm brushing which some people find weird. I just can't stand in the bathroom for several minutes moving a toothbrush around.

Reactions: Freeform

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
No swallowers? Really?
does it really taste THAT bad?

Sexual innuendo! :D

I'm a drooler/spitter comboNation

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
Eww... I've never even heard of drooling the toothpaste out. Sounds messy and unattractive. I'll spit to get rid of it quickly any day.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
@PeteTheZombie
You beat me to it. Damn you!

When people are new or bored with MBTI, the most unrelated topics come up for discussion. Spitting vs drooling? Really? I don't even know how that can be tied into MBTI.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Ack. I spit, and everything stays contained in my mouth until I do.

Drooling just lacks dignity. lol

Not to mention, all the bacterial dribbling all over your face, to become embedded in your skin, rotting you from the outside in.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Yeah, I spit. I don't like drooling, it bothers me if it happens even a little. XD

·
Banned
1,089 Posts
@PeteTheZombie
You beat me to it. Damn you!

When people are new or bored with MBTI, the most unrelated topics come up for discussion. Spitting vs drooling? Really? I don't even know how that can be tied into MBTI.
Ne>Fi spits. The thread proves it anecdotally. All droolers are are sensors therefore.

·
Registered
260 Posts
BWAHAHAH~as I am brushing my teeth, this post pops up.

Drooler, man....

then I wash off the excess on my mouth with my sleeve LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts