·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My top 3 sitcoms growing up were:

1. Friends
2. Full House (I grew up on reruns)
3. Everybody Loves Raymond

Honorable mentions to: Seinfeld, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Malcom in the Middle, & Boy Meets World

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Everybody Hates Chris
Family Matters (reruns)
Drake & Josh

@OcarinaFan96 What did you think of "How I Met Your Mother" or "Ugly Betty"? (if you ever watched either of the two)

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everybody Hates Chris
Family Matters (reruns)
Drake & Josh

@OcarinaFan96 What did you think of "How I Met Your Mother" or "Ugly Betty"? (if you ever watched either of the two)
How I met your Mother was ok... But I was more of a Friends fan as I felt that they did a better job of making you feel connected to the characters. The only characters from HIMYM that I related to was Ted Mobsy and Barney Stinson.

Ugly Betty I never was really that into

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
I'm old.

Facts of Life
Family Ties
Diff'rent Strokes

I also liked Small Wonder, and have an overt fondness for 80s tv theme songs, like Benson, Charles in Charge, etc.

Watching Too Close for Comfort is like a blankie for me, I like those barely memorable ones actually the best, because they give me an irrational sense of soothing not related to any solid memory. Like I wasnt old enough to memorize the episode or identify the character, but that makes it even more powerful.

I have a lot of weird moments as an adult, when I actually decide to watch tv, where I find myself watching two episodes of Hart to Hart, a horrible Aaron Spelling show. That's like the greatest escape for me. Something so familiar but far back it seems ghost like and unreal.

I think it's why I also like New Wave (and why my 93 born person likes Tupac)...it's almost pre memory, like music is to human language communication.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
1.Fresh Prince of Bel Air
2. Kenan & Kel
3. Mr Bean

·
Registered
10 Posts
The ones I watched the longest probably;
Friends
Seinfeld
Home Improvement
Married with Children too lol
We only had 1 tv so I watched what My dad watched with the exceptions of Friends and MTV

·
Registered
720 Posts
Family Matters
Home improvement
Brady Bunch
Gilligans Island
Fresh prince

Most likely the last three were reruns =p

·
Registered
1,176 Posts