1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just watching some Tourette's Guy CUZ HE'S GREAT:

And I was wondering.

Does it translate to text?

When people have Tourette's? Like....if I had it...and I was typing this right now........would I bust out with some crazy titty inspired ramblings about splooging?

Or wtfever was going through my head?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
well, when it comes to communicating OH BOB SAGET via typing .....

this was the comic relief i needed does that FUCK YOU BOB SAGET make me a bad person?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

LOL i do feel like a bad BOB SAGET FUCK YOU SALT person now... i mean, i laughed so hard i cried. and it makes me feel so NOT retarded!

still, i had no idea this is what tourettes really is... WOW. to answer your question i'd imagine the value of internet communication would be the ability to go back and edit what you wrote... though it seems that in the midst of an episode they wouldn't be typing, just yelling. so maybe it doesn't come across at all ? idk.

wow, in reality though, what a horrible condition to have to deal with. is it genetic? developed?

EDIT: here's an informative video:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Haha tourettes guy is great even if he's faking. "You're grounded!" "Why??" "'Cause you don't think the garbage disposal sounds like Chewbacca taking a shit!" My roommates joke about me having tourettes but really I just yell a lot.

BITCH! I love you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts