Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my life no matter how much, or how little, money I've made I've been able to survive pretty well. I don't plan my finances and I've always managed to live decently. But even as I've got out there into the working world and earn more I just seem to keep spending what I make and not save.

Thing is, I don't even check bank account statements much or anything. I just have a knack of spending what I have and not going into debt, but not saving either.

This shared by anyone?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Haha, yeah - impulsivly buying everything; But keeping everything in check so that in the end of the month I'm just about out of money when the new cash rolls in ^_^
Do this all the time; Very frustrating when you know you should be saving money.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Me saving money:

- I don't need anything. I won't spend any money, go out to dinner, nothing, that's for sur... OMG look at that cute sweater! You know, what the heck, I'll start saving up next month.

I often decide I'll NOT spend any money. Then I have a friend asking me out for drinks, I see a nice pair of shoes or feel like cooking a nice dinner with wine... and suddenly I'm all never mind there's always tomorrow/next week/month, I'll start saving up then! It's not I'd buy something super expensive at once, I'll just spend that same amount of money on stupid stuff like clothes, take out food/coffee being too lazy to cook, going to the movies and so on. I've had times being unemployed, really struggling and I absolutely hated it, I truly crave for financial freedom. That being said I should know better and save up now in case I'd end up losing my job again... but then again I want to enjoy my life NOW :kitteh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts