Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is the ultimate reference for anything visionary(147,417,714) related! Here are my two cent as a 714sp/sx enjoy!
:perc3:

Part one

Pick up artist------

The Most Hated Man in the World!
741sx/so

Jliax
174so

Music-------

Schaffer the Darklord

Vienna Teng

Laura Brehm
417sx

End of Part One------

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Part two-----
Arkana

Business------

Brian Chesky CEO of Airbnb

741so/sx

Joe Gebbia CPO of Airbnb

741 so or sx

enthusiast-------------

sWooZie
147 or 947

Spencer & Chad

714sx

End of Part 2-------------

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Part 3

Ben Avanzato

714sp

Historical figures-----------

Walt Disney

741so
<font size="3"><span style="font-family: arial">

John Von Neumann

714sp

Michael Jackson
471so

End of First Brain Dump!-----------

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
lmao! I'm pretty sure that Jliax dude is my twin. :laughing:

We need more Sx/so 1 shit, but I can't think of any right now.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
lmao! I'm pretty sure that Jliax dude is my twin. :laughing:
I'm happy that you resonate to such a level:surprise:! I'm curious about your opinion toward the Arkana beat. How do you do you resonate with that in comparison to Jliax?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've got the video from the fauvres:
Nice job man! I'm adding this from another thread.

147 – The Visionary Archetype

“I experience myself as being intensely idealistic and perfectionistic. I also experience a lot of internal tension from having both 7 and 1 in my tritype. Sometimes I allow myself to be bold, playful and uninhibited, and other times I feel very serious, reserved and self conscious. I'm still pretty optimistic for a 4 and I think the future can and certainly should be better than it is and that there's a way to get there. I find myself to be frustrated with present circumstances though.”
Yeah, what you wrote above really echoes what Katherine has found with the 471. It is the most idealistic of all the tritypes having all 3 idealists. This is the type that is both diligent, creative and intuitive. She said the blindspot is that the identification with the high ideals can create a sense of being inflexible in standards and rigid. She also said this is the type most likely to alternate between being the life of the party and feeling inhibited and needing to be appropriate. The life mission is to bring visualize ways to create meaningful change and teach or inspire others toward higher values of excellence.

The 7 is what allows you to be bold (and the 4) but that 1 in there creates a stronger superego that likely says "you must be good, ethical, right, and appropriate" so there will be a clamping down of the spontaneous energy. With a 3 wing and social subtype I would imagine this person would be very productive and inclined to stay busy in order to avoid to inevitable emotional flood of the 4. With a 5 wing there might be more of an interest in academic or intellectual pursuits.

The 471 and the 479 are both focused on the vision, creativity and the magical. The difference is in the gut center. The 471 has 3 types with access to 1, so are very critical of themselves and feel they must manifest the vision. The 479 is less strident and more soft-spoken and gentle. They are dreamers and intuit but can be shy about pushing to manifest.

I was wondering if you had anything about the 4-7-1 tritype.
I experience myself as being intensely idealistic and perfectionistic. I also experience a lot of internal tension from having both 7 and 1 in my tritype. Sometimes I allow myself to be bold, playful and uninhibited, and other times I feel very serious, reserved and self conscious. I'm still pretty optimistic for a 4 and I think the future can and certainly should be better than it is and that there's a way to get there. I find myself to be frustrated with present circumstances though.

You have all three Idealists Enneacards
(Enneagram Types: 1, 4 & 7) in your Enneaspread.

Your emotional energy goes towards seeking ideal relationships and circumstances. You want fulfilling experiences, relationships and environments. You tend to be fussy and easily frustrated and/or disenchanted with less than ideal relationships or situations. Overall, you want a sense of idealistic perfection. You are quite discriminating and tend to compare yourself to others.

The sx471 is triple idealistic and on a mission. As two heart types you would understand one another through the connection of sexual and 4. It would be a friendship that had a lot of intensity.

4-7-1 - The Frustrated Idealist: Characterized by I having strong ideals which can never quite be met. They want things to happen a certain way have high expectations, but they usually fall short.

Could be the sx/sp stacking, mixing with the 4 in the tritype for you...I've met a lot of 7s that are on the constant chase to cool, and fashion is life for many a 7 I have known...Many designers have the 748 or 741 tritype, the need for excitement, change, to influence popular culture, feeds the primary fixation in a particular way, although many of them tend to be sx/so or sp I think.

The frustration types (7-1-4) are most comfortable between the idyll and norming phases, when they have to change things.

1-4-7 : perfectionistic, whimsical and rather picky, these Ones tend to be quite expressive and passionate. They want things to be a certain way and tend to reject whatever doesn’t precisely fit their desires. However when they appreciate something (an idea, a person, an activity), this tritype can over-indulge in it in an excessive, obsessional manner. They’re not as self-disciplined as other Ones and they’re prone to giving in to their fantasies and desires more, believing they are somewhat special and deserve special treatment.
usual subtypes: sexual, self-preserving, 1w2
similar tritypes: 1-7-4, 4-1-7
flavours: fastidious, expressive, impatient and original

1-7-4 : more eccentric, versatile and unconventional. This tritype characterizes some of the more energetic and self-indulgent of Ones. They are somewhat more enthusiastic and dramatic, and have some difficulty finding and keeping a balance: they’re occasionally rather scattered. They can become obsessional and manic about certain ideas and things, while being surprisingly careless in other areas. When stressed out, they can get quite moody.
typical subtypes: sexual, social, 1w2
similar tritypes: 1-4-7, 7-1-4
flavours: expressive, eccentric, energetic and selfish

·
Banned
2,357 Posts
Sorry bout' the late response. :tongue:

I'm happy that you resonate to such a level:surprise:! I'm curious about your opinion toward the Arkana beat.
I'm not too sure when it comes to music. I just assume most electronic is somewhere in the range of type 7.

How do you do you resonate with that in comparison to Jliax?

Now that I think about it, Jeff is probably an Sx-dom rather than an So-dom. He is a pick up artist after all.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
really digging this, especially about the bit of Lupe Fiasco. Classic case of "intelligent to the brink of madness: The 147 story"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I just assume most electronic is somewhere in the range of type 7.
Yeah at the beginning I felt like 60% of electronic music was in the 7 range. But then I listened carefully and found out that I could almost taste the ennea-type within the beat of the song.

With this 6 it there is there that good damn contempt to the 7s passiveness for danger. Great song still!!

Now that I think about it, Jeff is probably an Sx-dom rather than an So-dom. He is a pick up artist after all.
I also just know that all pick-up artist had to be SX, but I remembered that I was wrong about all NBA & NFL players being only ennea-3.

Max (8so) talks about dealing with the social groups you will be around everyday

Owen (aka Tyler 7sp) talks about everything he can do with his brain to get it in high gear!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah, I'm not getting 147 from a lot of those people. They're all reformers, sure, but you can reform without having that tritype. I'd like to see your reasoning.

This on the other hand is the most me description I've read so far:

1-7-4 : more eccentric, versatile and unconventional. This tritype characterizes some of the more energetic and self-indulgent of Ones. They are somewhat more enthusiastic and dramatic, and have some difficulty finding and keeping a balance: they’re occasionally rather scattered. They can become obsessional and manic about certain ideas and things, while being surprisingly careless in other areas. When stressed out, they can get quite moody.
typical subtypes: sexual, social, 1w2
similar tritypes: 1-4-7, 7-1-4
flavours: expressive, eccentric, energetic and selfish
quite scarily.

so thanks for the post and the bump and bringing my attention there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts