Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Fauvres have recently published a new video about tritypes. In the second part of the video, they also introduce a few tritype examples.

I think it would be very helpful for all of us if anybody who feels competent enough to determin people's tritypes could contribute example videos.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
:D thx! You da best!

Here is a video of me. I'm a very good example of whatever is in my signature.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Very interesting.

Reactions: PlushWitch

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wtf...for some reason YouTube doesn't work for me today...:frustrating:

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hm...according to the Fauvres, Michael Jackson was a so 471 tritype - "The Visionary".

Here they're only talking a bit about him:

Michael Jackson in action:

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts
I decided to mention where in the video different archetypes were mentioned so people can skip to the relevant sections:

371 (137 Archetype) - The Systems Builder - 33:00
621 (126 Archetype) - The Supporter - 37:45
864 (468 Archetype) - The Truth Teller - 41:50 (and in the beginning as the man in the video is a 468)
451 (145 Archetype) - The Researcher - 46:15
479 - The Gentle Spirit - 46:15
125 and 512 - The Mentor - 51:41
874 (478 Archetype) - Throughout the beginning as the woman in the video is a 874.

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@MBTI Enthusiast Thanks a lot! :happy: ...and sorry for being lazy. :blushed:

Bah humbug...not my type. :(
Yeah, that's why I made this thread. :laughing: So that (HOPEFULLY) eventually you'll also be able to see an example of the type you think you are. :kitteh:

·
Banned
17,781 Posts

Rhett Butler (ENTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp) and Scarlet O'Hara (ESTP 8w7 or 3w4 Sx/Sp)

Poison Ivy (INFP 3w4 Sx/Sp)

Madonna (ESTP 3w4 Sx/So)

other examples:
- Gordon Gekko (ENTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx)
- most rappers (usually EPs)
- Ash Ketchum (ENFJ 3w2 So/Sx)
- The Joker (E?TP 7w8 So/Sx)
- Richard Branson (ENFP 7w8 So/Sx)
- Frank Sinatra (ENTJ or ESTP 8w7 Sx/So)
- Achilles (ISFP 3w4 Sx/So)
- Donald Trump (ISFP 8w7 Sp/Sx)
...basically lots of famous people and high performers

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
The Fauvres have recently published a new video about tritypes. In the second part of the video, they also introduce a few tritype examples.

I think it would be very helpful for all of us if anybody who feels competent enough to determin people's tritypes could contribute example videos.
this video has shown me that I am definitely a 784 as opposed to 783

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
this video has shown me that I am definitely a 784 as opposed to 783
Also in comparison of Katherine Ch.-Fauvre and the badass guys? Or do you now think that also all the badasses are the 478 archetype? Cause if that's the case, I would even question the heart type she's assigned to herself...?

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Also in comparison of Katherine Ch.-Fauvre and the badass guys? Or do you now think that also all the badasses are the 478 archetype? Cause if that's the case, I would even question the heart type she's assigned to herself...?
a few things clicked when I watched the video
- 783 would not be a very naturally reflective type. I am extremely introspective, reflective and troll personality forums several hours a week...not very 783 lol
- 7 + 8 makes me look 3ish, but the motivations are completely different
- I struggle with action, 783 seems like it would be much more achievement driven
- the combination of 4 and 8 results in me wanting to maximize my internal control
- 8+3 = I'm going to win! 8+4 = I'm doing it MY way, step off!
- I enjoy periods of melancholy, but melancholy in a way that is emotionally enjoyable, sorta like switching up the menu from being boisterous or choleric

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
@PlushWitch

I'm so sorry...I tried watching the video, but it felt like I was being slowly sucked into a cult. Their voices and deadpan faces were just too creepy.

·
Premium Member
6,857 Posts
:D thx! You da best!

Here is a video of me. I'm a very good example of whatever is in my signature.

This video makes me want to kidnap you and strap you to a rollercoaster naked. In a good way.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
This video makes me want to kidnap you and strap you to a rollercoaster naked. In a good way.
;) sounds like fun.

@PlushWitch

I'm so sorry...I tried watching the video, but it felt like I was being slowly sucked into a cult. Their voices and deadpan faces were just too creepy.
Haha, my first thought exactly! Not from this video thou, another one about the 9 types. Same people.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I didn't think the female was too weird but the guy... I thought I was emotionless but if he's a 4 it re-opens the possibility that I could be :laughing:

The only other thing I took from it is that I don't have a 1 in my tritype, I'm too experimental. And 6 and 9 look unlikely too - I'm not friendly or approachable, which was a recurring theme...

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
I didn't think the female was too weird but the guy... I thought I was emotionless but if he's a 4 it re-opens the possibility that I could be :laughing:

The only other thing I took from it is that I don't have a 1 in my tritype, I'm too experimental. And 6 and 9 look unlikely too - I'm not friendly or approachable, which was a recurring theme...
I thought I was a 3w4 for a while because being a 784 I have a huge, dramatic, attention grabbing personality. this can make me come across a lot like an Sx 3w4 like Madonna, Bon Jovi or David Bowie

·
Banned
1,637 Posts

Rhett Butler (ENTJ 8w7 Sx/Sp) and Scarlet O'Hara (ESTP 8w7 or 3w4 Sx/Sp)

Poison Ivy (INFP 3w4 Sx/Sp)

Madonna (ESTP 3w4 Sx/So)

other examples:
- Gordon Gekko (ENTJ 8w7 Sp/Sx)
- most rappers (usually EPs)
- Ash Ketchum (ENFJ 3w2 So/Sx)
- The Joker (E?TP 7w8 So/Sx)
- Richard Branson (ENFP 7w8 So/Sx)
- Frank Sinatra (ENTJ or ESTP 8w7 Sx/So)
- Achilles (ISFP 3w4 Sx/So)
- Donald Trump (ISFP 8w7 Sp/Sx)
...basically lots of famous people and high performers
I don't think Madonna is a 3w4. She has to be a 3w2. She has that look. I can spot it a mile a way.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts