Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just remember something from my latest discussion with Katherine Fauvre that could be worthwhile to share. When she identifed my dominant tritype as being the 469, I told her that I felt that I was circling through my head types as rapidly as my core types within my dominant tritype. She replied wholeheartedly that this could be true since I have all the head center covered with my dominant and secondary wings (4w5 6w7 9w1). This could the answer for why I was always struggling to see my main head fix and that maybe some people tend to oscillate between multiple tritypes just like a normal tritype do with its three fixes. I should have dug deeper while I was still with her, but we quickly changed the subject to something else...bummer

What do you think about this? Do you guys tend to alternate between three types that are in the same center of intelligence, making it look like you have three close tritypes fighting for the first place?

Reactions: tanstaafl28

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,839 Posts
Hmm... 5w6 8w7 4w5...I never really gave it much thought, but it would seem I am really a head case! 😜

·
Registered
202 Posts
Considering that the Enneagram does not define the functioning of the human brain, I find that of little surprise.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,839 Posts
Considering that the Enneagram does not define the functioning of the human brain, I find that of little surprise.
However, since the brain does govern everything we do and say, both conscious and unconscious, it does have something to do with it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes. 8w7 5w6 3w?. I have a very 7ish valence when I'm engaged, acting, being assertive. If I ever pull back to detach and enter my headspace, it's like I'm sitting on 5, but drawing on 6 to double check and balance the 5 theorizing and analysis. In fact, when I get really analytical in conversation, the humor is replaced by very technical thinking and fine-grained distinctions. It's like the 7 drops off when I withdraw into my head and only occasionally pops back up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts