Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How often do you troll people? Where do you often troll people?
What troll level are you on? What reactions do you prefer from victims as you are trolling them? Do individuals realize that you are trolling them? Have you even trolled Yahoo answers? How about google answer? How about animals? Do you enjoy watching other individuals troll? Have you ever trolled another troll? Were you able to out-troll this said troll? Do you prefer to befriend other trolls? How many of your friends would you say are trolls? Have any of these friends trolled you? Do you pick up on the fact that others may be trolling you? Have you ever assumed that someone was trolling you while they weren't? Have you ever trolled your parents or siblings? How often do you troll said parents or siblings? How old were you when you first started trolling? How many times a day do you troll others? Have you ever trolled your pets? Do you pick up on the fact that your pets may be trolling you? Have you ever out-trolled your pet dog? How about your pet fish? Have you ever tried trolling in a different language? What language have you trolled in? Have you ever trolled an individuals who doesn't understand said language? Have you ever been trolled in another language? Have you ever trolled others using sign language? Have you ever trolled a blind person? How about a mentally disabled person? Have you ever tried to troll yourself? How often do you troll while in the shower? How about while asleep? How long do your troll phases last for? Have you ever trolled an individual for 1 hour straight? How about 2 hours? What's the longest you've managed to troll someone for? How long did it take for said individual to realize that you were trolling them? Do you prefer to spam or troll? Have you ever spammed while trolling? Are you against trolls? Have you ever wished to kill a troll? How do you imagine trolls to look like? Do you believe all trolls live in a cave? Do they have facial hair? How do male trolls differ from female trolls? Do you think old people troll? How about babies? If your grandmother was getting trolled on by a professional troll, would you protect her? Would you try to out-troll the individual who was trolling your grandmother? What if it were your grandfather? Have you ever trolled your grandfather while naked? Have you ever trolled him while he was naked? How about while he was jerking off? Have you ever jerked off with your grandfather while you trolled him? Do you get jealous of trolls who out troll you? Do you wish trolling was a sport? How often have you killed someone while trolling? Was killing them part of the trolling? Do you like the word trolling? Why do you think trolling is called trolling? Would trolling have the same effect on people if it wasn't called trolling? What do you think it should be called?

·
Banned
492 Posts
Im a level 85 troll druid. Sometimes i troll on youtube, other times i troll on call of duty. Much of the time i troll in real life. I like to make people think im being serious when im really not, and then i make them feel stupid!

I have made more than one person while playing call of duty scream at me in real, sincere anger. Usually from telling guys with babies crying in the background how to raise there children. I often pretend to be racist, sexist, agesit or rankist, and talk tons of shit about canada.

In real life, because im a psychology student, im always talking about some kind of dumb statistic to my family. Sometimes ill just completely make something up..like ill say "ya know, 98% of fat people are unsuccessful or women?" And they will give me this "what the fuck?? rly??" look, and then they will realize that i was screwing with them.

I think it stems from liking to have control over peoples emotions and thoughts, just reminding yourself how awesome you are.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
How often do you troll people? Where do you often troll people?
What troll level are you on? What reactions do you prefer from victims as you are trolling them? Do individuals realize that you are trolling them? Have you even trolled Yahoo answers? How about google answer? How about animals? Do you enjoy watching other individuals troll? Have you ever trolled another troll? Were you able to out-troll this said troll? Do you prefer to befriend other trolls? How many of your friends would you say are trolls? Have any of these friends trolled you? Do you pick up on the fact that others may be trolling you? Have you ever assumed that someone was trolling you while they weren't? Have you ever trolled your parents or siblings? How often do you troll said parents or siblings? How old were you when you first started trolling? How many times a day do you troll others? Have you ever trolled your pets? Do you pick up on the fact that your pets may be trolling you? Have you ever out-trolled your pet dog? How about your pet fish? Have you ever tried trolling in a different language? What language have you trolled in? Have you ever trolled an individuals who doesn't understand said language? Have you ever been trolled in another language? Have you ever trolled others using sign language? Have you ever trolled a blind person? How about a mentally disabled person? Have you ever tried to troll yourself? How often do you troll while in the shower? How about while asleep? How long do your troll phases last for? Have you ever trolled an individual for 1 hour straight? How about 2 hours? What's the longest you've managed to troll someone for? How long did it take for said individual to realize that you were trolling them? Do you prefer to spam or troll? Have you ever spammed while trolling? Are you against trolls? Have you ever wished to kill a troll? How do you imagine trolls to look like? Do you believe all trolls live in a cave? Do they have facial hair? How do male trolls differ from female trolls? Do you think old people troll? How about babies? If your grandmother was getting trolled on by a professional troll, would you protect her? Would you try to out-troll the individual who was trolling your grandmother? What if it were your grandfather? Have you ever trolled your grandfather while naked? Have you ever trolled him while he was naked? How about while he was jerking off? Have you ever jerked off with your grandfather while you trolled him? Do you get jealous of trolls who out troll you? Do you wish trolling was a sport? How often have you killed someone while trolling? Was killing them part of the trolling? Do you like the word trolling? Why do you think trolling is called trolling? Would trolling have the same effect on people if it wasn't called trolling? What do you think it should be called?
By reading this message, I have trolled myself.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well played, sir. Well played.

(and now, only one more post for a thousand. Mwaaaahahaha!)
Congratulations on the excessive posting :eek: I am quite impressed considering I've been on for longer yet only have 215

·
Banned
492 Posts
SPAM.....i think that trolling is :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::happy::happy::crazy::crazy::proud::proud:the advanced and smarter brother of "spamming"

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SPAM.....i think that trolling is :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::happy::happy::crazy::crazy::proud::proud:the advanced and smarter brother of "spamming"
... I think Trolling is a sister, I mean who names their son Trolling? It sounds like such a feminine name. SPAM, on the other hand, is clearly masculine, so I believe Trolling is probably his sister.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
... I think Trolling is a sister, I mean who names their son Trolling? It sounds like such a feminine name. SPAM, on the other hand, is clearly masculine, so I believe Trolling is probably his sister.
That's just ridiculous. Have you ever seen a female troll?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's just ridiculous. Have you ever seen a female troll?
Well, no. And I've certainly never seen a male one.
Which leads to the conclusion that all trolls are secretly hermaphrodites and therefore aren't considered humans. So I take my statement back, Trolling is clearly an extraterrestrial.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I'm a level 5 river troll. I don't really have any power as I spend most of my day under a bridge waiting for three rather gruff billy goats to go by. I'm going to climb up there and eat them one day.

Reactions: O_o

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As awesome as river trolls are, the coolest troll is obviously Tabatha.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts