Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some of the comments lately on PerC re: ENTJs have inspired me to create a new take on an old meme. I made a more elaborate version of the one I posted in http://personalitycafe.com/entj-forum-executives/144092-interesting-article.html, and decided to start a thread with it.

I expect I'll be getting a lot of use out of it, from the looks of things. And if you have any "Muahahahahah!"s of your own to add, please feel free. :cool:

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #3
Aye! :cool:

Registered
Reactions: Elistra

Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013

Registered
need to add a side of manipulative.

Reactions: userslon

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #9

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #10

Registered

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #12
Yes and no, I doubt the people accusing us of these things know what the word "presumptuous" means.
Rofl! Or if they do know, the accusation is nothing more than psychological projection, given how they are themselves. Or this has been my experience, at any rate.

Registered
Better? Too many more pejoratives, and I'll have to alter the text formatting. Lol! :cool:

You complete me <3 <3 <3

(maniacal laughter, running around)

Registered
side effects include walking away from people, pushing your hand into the face of someone talking incessantly, taking a cane and tripping someone in front of you, putting sugar in the tank of the car of your opposition, gaining control of multiple people and not caring about them, not crying, only smirking-not smiling, translation of emotional talking to "blah, blah, blah", taking candy from people who take candy from babies, finally getting a permit to hunt stupid people

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #15
You complete me <3 <3 <3

(maniacal laughter, running around)
Lol, you're welcome. :happy:

I'm tempted as hell to go post a copy of that image on the http://personalitycafe.com/infj-for...ad-overbearing-bully-entj-intj-whichever.html thread. Nothing good can possibly come of doing so though, so I will restrain myself. With great difficulty, mind you, but...

side effects include walking away from people, pushing your hand into the face of someone talking incessantly, taking a cane and tripping someone in front of you, putting sugar in the tank of the car of your opposition, gaining control of multiple people and not caring about them, not crying, only smirking-not smiling, translation of emotional talking to "blah, blah, blah", taking candy from people who take candy from babies, finally getting a permit to hunt stupid people
LOL!!

I want one of those permits. Badly.

Reactions: Tea Path

Registered
Maybe add stubborn

Registered
Lol, you're welcome. :happy:

I'm tempted as hell to go post a copy of that image on the http://personalitycafe.com/infj-for...ad-overbearing-bully-entj-intj-whichever.html thread. Nothing good can possibly come of doing so though, so I will restrain myself. With great difficulty, mind you, but... .
Yeah, don't do that. some may be teetering off the edge of inflicting violence on someone and you can see how much they are hurting. What I'd like to do is stop those who are hurting them

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, don't do that. some may be teetering off the edge of inflicting violence on someone and you can see how much they are hurting. What I'd like to do is stop those who are hurting them
True. :happy:

Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Reactions: Mr.Adrian

Banned
Aww. You guys are just all squishy on the inside, aren't you?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts