Personality Cafe banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just remembered how much I loved that show. It was my favorite when I was 11, I was totally obsessed!
From what I remember:

True- I think ExFP, maybe ESFP- Se has good aesthetics.
Lulu- xNFP! She was cute and she was totally crazy. She loved ponies, haha.
Ryan- ENTP. Crazy Ne.
Amanda- now she was my absolute favorite. SJ is certain, no doubt. She hared changes and didn't step out of what she knows. They laughed a lot about her for being an emotionless robot, so I'm inclined to say ESTJ. However, I can see ESFJ, a really bitchy one. I don't know why, it fits better than ESTJ imo.
Oscar- that guy was the bomb. IxFJ?
Max- ENTP! No doubt about that.
Jimmy- just streotypical guy dude with no personality... He loved mail.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh my gosh this show was the best cx

True - ESFJ 3w4
Lulu - ENFP 7w6
Ryan - ESFP 7w8
Amanda - ISTJ 1w9
Oscar - ISFx 2w1
Max - ENFP 6w7
Jimmy - INTP? 6w5

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my gosh this show was the best cx

True - ESFJ 3w4
Lulu - ENFP 7w6
Ryan - ESFP 7w8
Amanda - ISTJ 1w9
Oscar - ISFx 2w1
Max - ENFP 6w7
Jimmy - INTP? 6w5
Oh my god, yes True was an ESFJ. Suddenly I remember! She was always telling crazy stories about her family xD I can agree to everything you listed tbh, but why Ryan as ESFP?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh my god, yes True was an ESFJ. Suddenly I remember! She was always telling crazy stories about her family xD I can agree to everything you listed tbh, but why Ryan as ESFP?
I don't know, I just remember him as crazy and always jumping into dumb situations because of his feelings (like when he said he was a model to impress that one girl). Always wanting the "fun" option (like when he designed True's? website). Slackerish, chill, typical ESFP stereotypes :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
"..cause I'm the new VP"

(I can't remember the characters anymore but I loved the show.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts