Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so try to to write as though, you were to describe a person, who possesses these 'traits'.

I'm Highly Sensitive (HSP) and a High Sensation Seeker (HSS) (I'm much more of a HSP than a HSS though.)
I'm enneagram 6. If I have to choose a wing, it would be 6w5.
I'm Introverted and a Feeler. (INFP or ISFJ).
I'm INFj in socionics.
I'm an agnostic atheist.
My favourite color is blue (which also fits my personality)

It would be funny to see if someone could give a somewhat accurate descrption of my personality.
Others can try this as well. :proud:

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
OP... okay...

You like to observe before you rush into things, but you get antsy before long if you're not engaged in something (on your own terms). You like to read. You get overwhelmed if things aren't... ideal, in your environment, like if there are distracting noises or uncomfortable chairs or very bright lights. You like affirmation on some level but don't always trust it, it can be hard to internalize at your core even though it makes you feel truly warm and fuzzy on the surface. You play the flute. You like the ocean when there aren't a lot of people at it, but would love to walk along the shore with a loved one or two. Nature makes you happy as long as you can seek shelter as soon as you want to. It's important for you to know you're on the right track, you worry you're not. You doubt your self-efficacy but defend your autonomy. You... like pandas and bear cubs. You play more things than just the flute, I decided. You have recurring nightmares about being a 24-hour grocery bagger. You wear cute jackets and put your hands in the pockets a lot. You use innocence as a demeanor to win people over or protect yourself, as needed. You get sarcastic/snarky when pushed, or with people who know you well. Meaningful tradition makes you happy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OP... okay...

You like to observe before you rush into things, but you get antsy before long if you're not engaged in something (on your own terms). You like to read. You get overwhelmed if things aren't... ideal, in your environment, like if there are distracting noises or uncomfortable chairs or very bright lights. You like affirmation on some level but don't always trust it, it can be hard to internalize at your core even though it makes you feel truly warm and fuzzy on the surface. You play the flute. You like the ocean when there aren't a lot of people at it, but would love to walk along the shore with a loved one or two. Nature makes you happy as long as you can seek shelter as soon as you want to. It's important for you to know you're on the right track, you worry you're not. You doubt your self-efficacy but defend your autonomy. You... like pandas and bear cubs. You play more things than just the flute, I decided. You have recurring nightmares about being a 24-hour grocery bagger. You wear cute jackets and put your hands in the pockets a lot. You use innocence as a demeanor to win people over or protect yourself, as needed. You get sarcastic/snarky when pushed, or with people who know you well. Meaningful tradition makes you happy.
That is pretty accurate. Great job!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts