Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well :proud:

I've been delving headfirst into enneagram a lot lately, and I'm getting a pretty clear view of my type. However, when it comes to my tritype (which is how I prefer to refer to myself, honestly) I'm a little lacking in knowledge of one regard- my weakest fix, which is my head fix. In all honesty, I don't know much about head types as a whole, though I'm trying to build my knowledge a bit more.

Here's what I have so far regarding my head fix:
  • I'm a 6 user
  • I'm phobic rather than counterphobic
  • I think I'm 6w5?
The thing is, I wonder if I could be 6w7? Especially because when something is particularly tense, I find myself trying to break the tension with jokes. Though I will admit that this is a more recent development, and if I know the situation doesn't call for it, I'll try to be respectful and not crack jokes.

As a whole, I find myself trying to avoid things that make me feel bad, for the most part. Or, at least, if I get overwhelmed or if it hits me too hard, I'll avoid things in preference for positive distractions. But isn't that only human? I find that 6w7 descriptions, and even 7 descriptions themselves, tend to list this as a trait.

In case more info is helpful, here's what I have for my personality profile so far:
  • INFP
  • 9w1 core type
  • 4w3 as my secondary type in my tritype
  • sp/sx (I'm very contraflow lol)
If anyone has any advice, it'd be greatly appreciated!! I hope you all have a lovely day/night :heart:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts