Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I have been trying to figure out my type for a while now, but every time I think I have got it, something just doesnt feel quite right and I find another type I identify with more. I'm basically between a 4w3, 3w4 and a 7w6, but I cant really figure out which, so maybe someone could help me. Thank you :)

Main Questions

1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?

Happiness , success, love, feeling complete and like Im doing something good and productive for the world, tying everything atleast once.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?

Find love, try and experiance as many things as I can, be succesful in doing what I love doing, inspire people through art, help people, make as much of a change as I can in the world.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?

Hope to avoid being a failure and an unoriginal, shallow, small-minded person who doesnt travel and lives an ordinary life. Moral values are important to me.

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?

To fail in life and wind up just like everyone else, working in an office and loosing my creativity and myself. Not being able to experiance everything I want before I die. Because I'v been given a life, so I want to make something great out of it and live fully not half- heartedly.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?

Others- Creative, ambitious, charismatic, expressive, unique, fun, open-minded, passionate. Thats basically how I see myself too, or well the best side of myself, not including all my many flaws.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?

Best- Being praised, being loved, being with the people I love, applause, travelling, exploring new places and meeting new people, being with people who inspire me, singing, music, art, performing, theatre, intense experiances, doing something that I thought I couldnt do, overcoming fear.

Worst- Being alone, being lonely, feeling misunderstood or unwanted, constant boring routine.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.

a) Boiling fire inside of me, wanting to erupt but usually holding back.
b) The feeling of wanting to run far far away and hide.
c) Nausea

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.

a) I react, I cry and shout and then once I feel calmer I'll try and make thing better.
b) Usually I like change, but if its bad I'd probably be a bit angry but then get over it and realize that change is always for the best.
c) Depends on who it's with, sometimes I'll fight to prove I'm right, other times I'll just let it go and ask for peace.

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?

a) Don't much like authority, I have a hard time recognizing that another human is superior to me, I feel as if we're all equals here.
b) I like power, but too much power can make me wary, if I'm making the right choice.

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?

I think humans are stupid and weak and need to feel secure. Thats why they are so easily manipualted and can be terribly cruel. But I believe that at heart humans are not evil, just weak.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I see 7w6 and 3w4 being in your tritype, along with 1w2. As for whether you're a 7 or a 3, I would ask you whether you're more afraid of failing and being ordinary, or more afraid of not experiencing all life has to offer (the sights, experiences, and sensations). If the first, you can confidently be a 3, and if the second, a 7.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts