Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm a female political science college student and I type very closely to 8w9 sp/sx and was wondering if someone can help me figure out what mbti I type as.
Some things about me:

•19 and oldest child of 4 girls - 2 very domineering military parents cut throat no bull types (yes both in the military...)

•Get along well with my 9w8 so/sx boyfriend and 5w4 roommate (female)

•"the mama bear" description fits me well I'm slow to anger in general put pent up frustration can come out if there is enough strain or injustice

• VERY protective of my inner circle will put them before me but in regards to everyone else (unless they are weaker) I tend to not care so much about...

•I will go with the flow as long as I have the choice to steer the boat at anytime if necessary.

•Choice/Control is a big priority of mine I'm happy to help as long as its my idea. People that attempt to tell me what to do are met with rebellion and stubbornness however I dont seek to be that way. I prefer to keep the peace if possible

•the introverted/extroverted question is kinda odd I have been told I have a certain energy that tells people to f*ck off without ever opening my mouth but if the opportunity arises to be sociable and engaging I have no problems. And I definitely dont have a problem at speaking out against injustice (my brand) or about my feelings. Yet I dont do close friends? So energized by interaction but lack the "give a f*uck" to seek relationships

Yep so hmu with some recommendations or questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
572 Posts
You fit the description of an ENFJ accurately. You value your feelings and perceive "injustice" around you. Similar to my ESFJ days 6 years ago so you remind me of my former self a bit lol

You probably want to help the weak, protect the innocent etc. ENFJ straight up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts