Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was 2Pac a 4 w 3?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No way, he was either a 4 w 3 or a 7 w 6. Why do you folks believe otherwise.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Thank you! I've always wondered about tupac's personality type, but more along the lines of myers briggs. I just naturally assumed Tupac was a 4. He has some great poetry other than his music, not to mention the beauty of his music in general. Could someone define his myers briggs if possible?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! I've always wondered about tupac's personality type, but more along the lines of myers briggs. I just naturally assumed Tupac was a 4. He has some great poetry other than his music, not to mention the beauty of his music in general. Could someone define his myers briggs if possible?
Oh well I watched a VH1 2 hour biography on the guy. He's a definite ENFP, and a very wild one at that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Yeah...he's quite compassionate, perceptive and introspective sometimes

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah...he's quite compassionate, perceptive and introspective sometimes
Ok that's great, but what do you think his enneatype was?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think he was 8w7
Oh well I watched a VH1 2 hour biography on the guy. He's a definite ENFP, and a very wild one at that.
Makes a lot of sense for me personally. I am a big fan (he's about the only rapper I like) and I really enjoy and relate to Tupac's introspective songs, being a 8w7 myself and of all the types I get along the best with ENFP by far.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's strange though. I have never even come close to meeting an ENFP enneagram 8. That's wierd.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Tupac an 8w7? sorry but he was too excited to match that. 8s are calmer, more in control and less emphatic. 7w8 I would say or 7w6 with a couter phobic wing. But he was definitely tough. No matter the enneatype, how wouldnt he be tough given the circumstance he has grown up in?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tupac an 8w7? sorry but he was too excited to match that. 8s are calmer, more in control and less emphatic. 7w8 I would say or 7w6 with a couter phobic wing. But he was definitely tough. No matter the enneatype, how wouldnt he be tough given the circumstance he has grown up in?
I thought that it was just called a 6 wing. I was unaware, that you could have a counter-phobic wing.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
There is no way that he was an 8 as a core type. Look at this video of him at 17.....

This guy was a straight up ENFP. He seemed have to developed a lot of Te years down the line. My money is on 4 w/ 3.

·
Registered
81 Posts
HE's most deff enfp

·
Registered
81 Posts
He's very enfp ish .

Reactions: The Great One

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He's very enfp ish .
I reanalyzed him and I'm thinking ENFP 7 w 8. Some say he is ENFJ but there is no way. He had strong views on everything and had to publically state them. He didn't give a shit who he offended either. This is very reminiscent of an ENFP with a strong Te.

·
Banned
283 Posts
7w8 seems fitting.

Probably 4w3, 7w8, 1w2.

My bet at least.

Similar to Michael Jackson.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Where can i find the different wings bro.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts