Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you ever think that you were the only person alive to remember certain TV shows? Such shows for me include

- Hot Fudge Show (had some hippie and a green furry guy named Seymour as hosts)
- Patchwork Family (had a big orange thing and a woman as hosts, one of the skits in the show was a guy who scribbled randomly on a pad and tried to make sense of it)
- Turkey Television (an 80s show on Nickelodeon that had a variety of comedy skits)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A clip from Turkey Television

Hot Fudge Show

The aforementioned Patchwork Family is especially stubbornly hard to find.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
LOL I remember Hot Fudge. Not the other stuff here, though.

Honestly I don't know what people don't remember so I can't give my own. >.>

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hilarious House of Frightenstein? I definitely remember that. "I am the Professor, Julius Sumner Miller. And physics is my business..."

*sings* And I know my name is Simon,
And the things I draw come true.

Video courtesy of YouTube and user SWKangaroo; all rights remain reserved.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I remember Simon, I watched it when it was picked up by Pinwheel on Nickelodeon, a 6-hour-long show that had all sorts of bizarre clips from obscure shows.

This, along with dozens of other shorts, was also picked up by Pinwheel

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Round the Twist. It was an Australian show that aired in the late eighties/early nineties when I would have been too young to remember it, but it was playing here in the States when I was in early elementary school. It took a long time for me to even find the name because nobody I talked to remembered it, even when I would provide "helpful" memory triggers like, "and they teleported the rabbits! remember?! and the cabbage patch baby that was green?!"

·
Registered
721 Posts
Dumbo's Circus
The Journey of Allen Strange
Kids from Room 402
Boot Camp reality tv show

Also-- the movie Return to Oz. No one ever believed me it existed and they looked at me like I had four heads when I tried to explain the (admittedly insane) plot, until I got it from Netflix and passed it around. Told ya so!

Reactions: Nucky and Brian1

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr.

Scarecrow and Mrs. King

Dibie Gillis

Reactions: paperbrain

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I was going to go with Brisco County Jr.

Classic
The Flash
Sledge Hammer!
Herman's Head
My Two Dads

Recent,
Life On Mars (the American version)
Life
Kingdom Hospital

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Oh wow! This is instantly one of my favorite threads ever! Here are just a few intros. I know they're not as totally unknown as some of the other posts, but I still relish their nostalgia rather than their obscurity.

Monkey Magic (one of my favorites)

Beakman's World

1 - 20 of 197 Posts