Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started watching this lately, mindless tv like i call it, although its funny. What is their type ?

Kat Dennings...ENTP ?

Beth Behrs....ESFP?

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,897 Posts

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kat Dennings is ENTP, and reminds of Madonna.

Beth Behrs appears to be ISFJ.
ISFJ, OMG she is way too extroverted. Yes, i think ENTP for Kat.

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,897 Posts
ISFJ, OMG she is way too extroverted. Yes, i think ENTP for Kat.
Extroverted as in being charming and using high voice? Both are possible with an ISFJ.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Extroverted as in being charming and using high voice? Both are possible with an ISFJ.
Talk to me in terms of functions, why do you think she leads with Si, followed by Fe ?

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Talk to me in terms of functions, why do you think she leads with Si, followed by Fe ?
Don't know much about the person, though Behrs definitely appears to have high Fe, just not dominant Fe, nor does she appear to have Ni, thus ISFJ.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know much about the person, though Behrs definitely appears to have high Fe, just not dominant Fe, nor does she appear to have Ni, thus ISFJ.
Give me an example of her using Si.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
The script is so sugary sweet, you think you're going to get cavities just from watching it.

As to the characters:

Caroline enfj 3w2, Max estp 6w7, Han Lee infj 9w1, Oleg entp 7w8

·
Registered
6,264 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
yes, I should. But I need help for that.

For Caroline I also thought SFJ at first, but I don't know why I had this thought.
Max some sort of Fe, probabely higher on Ti?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I can't tell if Max is ISTP or ENTP
but Caroline is definitely an ESTJ

1 - 14 of 14 Posts