Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ 6w5, 1w2, 2w1 Sx/Sp
10,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are two questions my husband asked on a gaming forum he's apart of to get to know everyone better. I liked them so I'm stealing them and asking them here. Sorry if the wording is confusing. He feels like they aren't worded well so then we tried to fix it but I think they're clear enough.

1) What do you like the most about yourself that you can't get anyone to notice?

2) What do you like the least about yourself that everyone eventually uncovers?

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
1) What do you like the most about yourself that you can't get anyone to notice?

That I am quite warm and sociable.

That I keep people at arm's length despite how much I like people.

·
Registered
501 Posts

I find it hard to uncover how others see me. I try to show my friends a bit more of my bravoure. I find myself quite courageous, still my friends think of me as pure sweet- and softness, not being able to defend myself, etc. It's there, but it's covered.

I can be quite murky and grumpy when I am tired. I can sometimes expect other people to guess my thoughts and therefore 'forget' to communicate clearly and then get agitated that people don't 'get' me. Passive aggressiveness, sometimes. I can be ignorant, uninterested, reserved and withdrawn. Sometimes I meet a new person and I'll be my 'best self' (quirky, up beat, extrovert) and when older friends are standing next to me I almost hear them thinking 'WHO is this person??' :th_woot: Because in day to day life I am way more quiet and murky lol.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
1) That I can be caring, empathic and interested in others wellbeing too when not in stressed worker mindsets if only I had more time to endlessly chat about little or nothing.

2) The complexity of my dysfunctional narrative and why I can empathise with so many injustices and oppressed mindsets that can limit self growth.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts

That I'm caring and romantic.

That my self-esteem is very low (far beyond accepting a compliment from others).

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

My passion. But I don't want anyone to see it. Not anyone who doesn't share it, and I don't think it's something that can be shared. It's an adrenaline rush of feeling, a high, pure joy, that I'd be too guarded to show anyone.

My tiredness. I'd say my grumpiness, but I keep my mouth shut and my head low when I'm like that, so no one usually finds out. :mellow:

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
1) My Ni inner universe. My dream side. These emotions inside me.

2) My lack of awareness of the world around me and what's happening. I am so so so oblivious, as I don't watch TV much and I'm very homely and prefer introverted activities like drawing or watching movies. Also, I'm even oblivious to workplace politics and stuffs.

·
Registered
6,079 Posts
I'm going to be difficult and say that to both questions, my answer would be "nothing". The few people who really, truly know me notice the good in me and similarly, because so few people know me on that level, hardly anyone ever sees the worst in me.

Question = dodged. :tongue:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
These are two questions my husband asked on a gaming forum he's apart of to get to know everyone better. I liked them so I'm stealing them and asking them here. Sorry if the wording is confusing. He feels like they aren't worded well so then we tried to fix it but I think they're clear enough.

My most deep and caring nature. I think that may be my fault. I tend to be quite secluded in my thoughts.

My tendency to worry and become anxious when I'm not receiving positive feedback. I tend to break down if not being emotionally maintained. It's not a 24h job, but I need to hear I'm loved, I need to see that people care for me and especially need to not feel neglected or ignored.

Reactions: Vivid Melody

·
Registered
733 Posts
That I actually have a pretty goofy, laid-back kind of side to me. That I don't really take myself as seriously as I show on the outside.

That I can become distant and (mentally and/or physically) disconnect from situations/people.

·
Registered
509 Posts
That I am very kind. I have been told, but one has to come close to find out.

My sensitivity.

·
MOTM October 2013
6,445 Posts
They say what you love most in your partner will also be at times what you hate most...I find it interesting that this seems to be true for what INFJs think about themselves, too.

That I make an effort to never lie, I guess. And that I consider a lot of differing viewpoints before acting.

That I can be really unreliable when I'm going through a rough spot. Anxiety/depression from the rough spot + normal stresses + having to meet someone somewhere = INFJ suddenly not around and unreachable by phone. I used up all my sick days so I'm calling in dead? By...not calling in. Yeeeeah.

·
Registered
622 Posts

1. Godlike Trolling.

2. I'm never Trolling.

·
Registered
252 Posts

That I am quite warm and sociable.

That I keep people at arm's length despite how much I like people.

I could've written these responses myself :happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.