Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my own philosophy, (mbti doesn't matter much for this) there are two types of people:

Wind and Rocks

Wind: Wind is the type of person that is really lovable. You enjoy being around them, and they are fun to be around. But there is a catch, they are with you, because, well because your having fun. The wind spins you around, can give you momentum, can help you. But only in HIGH TIMES. The wind, can get rough also, they can blow you in the opposite direction. And there could be NO WIND like the wind never existed.

Rocks: The rocks, aren't exciting as the wind. They could in fact, be very very boring. However, the rocks are always there. And never leave you. Even if the wind blows them, they seem unphased and unaffected. After storms, they are always there. Just being rocks.

So, which one are you, the wind or a rock? I want to say this, if you are unsure, you probably are the wind. Rocks know they are rocks.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'd like to believe I have my moments where I really shine, but I have to admit I am a rock at heart. Not that there isn't anything admirable about that, of course.

Interesting philosophy, although of course with these types of things it's usually not so black and white; people will tend to fall on all points of the spectrum.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
The answer is absolute, concrete, black and white. You didn't leave any room for possibilities, like being a bit of both, or something entirely diffrerent. I'm neither a rock or wind, i ;m more like thunder and lightening ;) with lots of rain, and when the sun comes out i'm a big burley rainbow.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
One of my sisters is an isfj, and is definitely a rock at heart. :)
Hmm, I think I'm a rock too. I think most ISJs would be rocks. With us, you'll never walk alone!

Reactions: donkeybals

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
It's hard to choose out of just two ><
I'd say more like wind (can be flighty and like to go with the flow), but can be very rocky at times (I have fierce loyalty to people I care about and wont leave unless they hit me with a stick).
I'd say people are more like water, around alot, but constantly moving and changing because of everyone and everything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts